Is there a CHEAP NP version of powerFULL

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No powders unlels it doesn't taste like crap, just cant handle nasty owdern anymore.

I love the sleep PowerFULL givesme but would like to save some coin here.

What is the specific sleeping ingredients in it. Dioes NP carry a knock off or the ingredient thatwill induce similar sleep?

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While we may carry similar ingredients in bulk, NP doesn't cap similar formulas out of respect to the company that makes the products. We carry bulk 1-Carboxy from USPowders here or the NP version . For the PureSap component we have SuperSap which contains an additional tribulosin extract. It is OOS until the FDA clears it, and Jacob ships it to us from his warehouse.

The 1-C/L-Dopa give great sleep, but they do taste rough. You can either cap it yourself, or parachute it(Wrap it in tissue paper and swallow it).

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Steve!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think they taste rough, but they are really fine powders and don't wet down too easily so you end up breathing in some of the powder and coughing like one of the people doing the tablespoon of cinnamon bit

RedWood

Banned
Awards
I dont think they taste rough, but they are really fine powders and don't wet down too easily so you end up breathing in some of the powder and coughing like one of the people doing the tablespoon of cinnamon bit
I did that twice when making a 6 Oxo TD. Lol~! The powder just rises when you load on the table. You think I'd learn after the first time...

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
While we may carry similar ingredients in bulk, NP doesn't cap similar formulas out of respect to the company that makes the products. We carry bulk 1-Carboxy from USPowders here or the NP version . For the PureSap component we have SuperSap which contains an additional tribulosin extract. It is OOS until the FDA clears it, and Jacob ships it to us from his warehouse.

The 1-C/L-Dopa give great sleep, but they do taste rough. You can either cap it yourself, or parachute it(Wrap it in tissue paper and swallow it).
the l dopa is a pain in the ass to cap and they dont hold much, best of capping it in 00 or 000,
i take both 1 carb and l dopa and my sleep has improved so much that i have trouble getting up in the morning plus my skin tone is heaps better

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The taste really isn't that bad, IMO. I take it at night, in a concoction that includes HGW, 1-C, SS, 3 Tbls olive oil (or coconut oil, and sometime liquid lecithin), and I use it to wash down 3 ZMA (or 2 ZMT). I oil seems to helps emulsify the powder.