1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Is there a CHEAP NP version of powerFULL

No powders unlels it doesn't taste like crap, just cant handle nasty owdern anymore.

I love the sleep PowerFULL givesme but would like to save some coin here.

What is the specific sleeping ingredients in it. Dioes NP carry a knock off or the ingredient thatwill induce similar sleep?

Thanks

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

While we may carry similar ingredients in bulk, NP doesn't cap similar formulas out of respect to the company that makes the products. We carry bulk 1-Carboxy from USPowders here or the NP version . For the PureSap component we have SuperSap which contains an additional tribulosin extract. It is OOS until the FDA clears it, and Jacob ships it to us from his warehouse.

The 1-C/L-Dopa give great sleep, but they do taste rough. You can either cap it yourself, or parachute it(Wrap it in tissue paper and swallow it).
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks Steve!
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I dont think they taste rough, but they are really fine powders and don't wet down too easily so you end up breathing in some of the powder and coughing like one of the people doing the tablespoon of cinnamon bit

5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

I dont think they taste rough, but they are really fine powders and don't wet down too easily so you end up breathing in some of the powder and coughing like one of the people doing the tablespoon of cinnamon bit
    I did that twice when making a 6 Oxo TD. Lol~! The powder just rises when you load on the table. You think I'd learn after the first time...
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    While we may carry similar ingredients in bulk, NP doesn't cap similar formulas out of respect to the company that makes the products. We carry bulk 1-Carboxy from USPowders here or the NP version . For the PureSap component we have SuperSap which contains an additional tribulosin extract. It is OOS until the FDA clears it, and Jacob ships it to us from his warehouse.

The 1-C/L-Dopa give great sleep, but they do taste rough. You can either cap it yourself, or parachute it(Wrap it in tissue paper and swallow it).
    the l dopa is a pain in the ass to cap and they dont hold much, best of capping it in 00 or 000,
    i take both 1 carb and l dopa and my sleep has improved so much that i have trouble getting up in the morning plus my skin tone is heaps better
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The taste really isn't that bad, IMO. I take it at night, in a concoction that includes HGW, 1-C, SS, 3 Tbls olive oil (or coconut oil, and sometime liquid lecithin), and I use it to wash down 3 ZMA (or 2 ZMT). I oil seems to helps emulsify the powder.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best POWERFULL(new version)dosage
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 01:45 AM