Getting money refunded...

Shatter

Shatter

Awards
Herro,

Cliffs:
*Made an order a few weeks ago - got told that they could not send til the credit card was verified.
*Tried to verify it but way more hassle than it was worth (especially since it's a family members).
*Found out the CC had already been charged, despite the items not being sent.
*Emailed customer service a few times but no reply.
*Want money back.

Anyone help?

This isn't intended as a knock-down thread as all my previous experiences with NP have been top-notch but getting a little frustrated with the non-resonse to emails; so thought I'd try here.

Shatter

Shatter

Awards
Whats your order #? I can pass this on, and have a CSR get back to you on Monday.

Verification shouldnt be too hard, and it is a one-time process. More info on it can be found . In the end, this is a security measure for our customers safety.
I understand the reasoning behind it but there were a few issues:

-I am not the card holder so obviously I can't prove that I am.

-We don't have net banking, so I don't have access to an online transaction number. We rang the CC company and they had no idea what transaction # we were talking about and gave us a # which apparently was not the right one.

-I was then asked to get the bill and match up the CC # but the card was recently replaced and we were sent the wrong CC # number on the bill. We rang them about it and they said it's no big deal - but obviously that doesn't prove anything regarding verification.

In the end I just gave up. It was only flagged because I used my mum's CC (still don't own a CC!) under my account name - I just re-ordered under a different account with her name and it went through, so I don't need this order anymore. But now she's getting annoyed because I haven't had the original order refunded.

Anyway, the two orders made were: 56708 & 56710.

Thanks!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand the reasoning behind it but there were a few issues:

-I am not the card holder so obviously I can't prove that I am.

-We don't have net banking, so I don't have access to an online transaction number. We rang the CC company and they had no idea what transaction # we were talking about and gave us a # which apparently was not the right one.

-I was then asked to get the bill and match up the CC # but the card was recently replaced and we were sent the wrong CC # number on the bill. We rang them about it and they said it's no big deal - but obviously that doesn't prove anything regarding verification.

In the end I just gave up. It was only flagged because I used my mum's CC (still don't own a CC!) under my account name - I just re-ordered under a different account with her name and it went through, so I don't need this order anymore. But now she's getting annoyed because I haven't had the original order refunded.

Anyway, the two orders made were: 56708 & 56710.

Thanks!
Ill get those 1st two orders refunded , and it takes 2-4 business days to appear on your card. Thanks again for choosing NP!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Ill get those 1st two orders refunded , and it takes 2-4 business days to appear on your card. Thanks again for choosing NP!
Please PM me the name and email on the account this order was placed on. The order numbers in question were deleted, so this should have been credited back. Let me know asap.

Shatter

Shatter

Awards
I asked for the orders to be refunded but never received a response & it hadn't been at last check - I'll have another look tomorrow. I really appreciate the help. Cheers.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I've looked into this matter and both of your orders were credited back on Jan 18th. All your emails were also answered, the last one being on the 23rd, which I have forwarded to you. Please check your spam folder for the original messages. Also contact your credit card and ask them why you have not seen this credit yet. Everything has cleared on our end.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And my faith was almost...almost shook with NP!

Well not really but great job on the quick response regardless :)

Shatter

Shatter

Awards
I've looked into this matter and both of your orders were credited back on Jan 18th. All your emails were also answered, the last one being on the 23rd, which I have forwarded to you. Please check your spam folder for the original messages. Also contact your credit card and ask them why you have not seen this credit yet. Everything has cleared on our end.
Most appreciated :D

Unfortunately, my spam folder accumulates over a 1000 emails a day and sometimes emails get lost in the process. Very annoying!