Question On Nutraplanet Bulk BCAAS

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming that they are unflavored which is just fine, but if i were to buy bulk crystal light or another zero carb/calorie drink mix could i mix it all at once in powder form or should i make each serving individually? Does it matter or would it have any effect on the overall product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you can do that. Figure one tub of Crystal light will flavor approx 3 liters of water.

Hmm, ok this is more difficult than I expected.

Figure if you are using a 500ml water bottle when you work out, and you want a total of 10 grams of BCAA, you would need an additional 1/6 of a tub of crystal light. That woud be about 1 tub per 60 grams of BCAA.

Multiply that out for however many grams of BCAA you bought.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
cool man thanks that's what ill do then just picked up the kilo size, reps for doing the math for me in addition to the answer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP BCAA's (1 Kilo) - $39.99

or a comparable volume of BCAA's in a multiple flavored mix that I enjoy:

Xtend (90 servings) (1035g) - $42.95

I chose my homebrew challenges and in this instance I chose the Xtend rather than homebrew - the flavors are very potent and quite pleasant - except I don't like orange. The $3 is worth my time and effort IMHO.
The 1035 gram jar of Xtend only has about 600grams of BCAA.

Another option is to add bulk BCAAs to the Xtend - which can hold another 1/2 times itself in bulk without screwing up the flavor.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

Another option is to add bulk BCAAs to the Xtend - which can hold another 1/2 times itself in bulk without screwing up the flavor.
nice idea! might start doing that with my purple wraath :)

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Yea I do the same I mix xtend and bulk, still tastes like xtend ;)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I chose the Xtend rather than homebrew - the flavors are very potent and quite pleasant - except I don't like orange.
orange is the only flavor i don't really like either.

this is what i do. i mix up np's bulk leucine with xtend.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You got a good point there.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
A few drops of lime juice in bulk BCAAs.....a cheap dutchmen's dream drink :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
If you have the money buy Xtend and bulk BCAA. The Xtend watermelon flavor is very good, and when you add extra bulk BCAA powder it tastes almost the same - this is what I do.

I've also mized bulk BCAA with country time lemonade powder - not as good as Xtend. If you get the bulk powder mix per serving, don't do the entire container unless you find a flavor in powder form you really like.

Now, I am looking at EAA but NP is out of stock :(

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I agree with mixing bulk BCAA's with Xtend. It really makes your tub of Xtend last!

I also mix bulk BCAA's in a 1 liter bottle of sugar-free lemonade and drink that while at work.

A kilo of bulk BCAA's can sure last a long time...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Now, I am looking at EAA but NP is out of stock :(
yeah, our bulk EAA has been out of stock for awhile now. lots of people are eager for this one to re-appear.
supply from china seems to be loosening back up a bit so i'm hopeful it will be back soon!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
BULK BCAA +xtend is teh way to go , also dont 4get the citruline in xtend wich is really a plus and helps bug time with stamina and pumps!

btw does the 1kg bcaa come in a bag now?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
No, should still be coming in the plastic container.
the plastic containers of teh 1kg bcaa , look like

they can hold 2 kgs , NP could offer the 2 kgs bcaa , i guess next time i order 2 1 kgs bcaa ill ask them put it in one container! it ll takes less place , and got alot of plastic tubes.

NP should offer refills in bags form, like all the whey !

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan then ill hold onto the little xtend i have left and cut the bcaa with it and go from there with other flavorings i do like the idea of lime juice too though

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP BCAA's (1 Kilo) - $39.99

or a comparable volume of BCAA's in a multiple flavored mix that I enjoy:

Xtend (90 servings) (1035g) - $42.95

I chose my homebrew challenges and in this instance I chose the Xtend rather than homebrew - the flavors are very potent and quite pleasant - except I don't like orange. The $3 is worth my time and effort IMHO.
buy both .. i usually take 2scoops of xtend or even one scoop and mix in 5G of bcaa's with it or on non workout days . . mix10G and drink it through out the day with every meal:dl:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the plastic containers of teh 1kg bcaa , look like

they can hold 2 kgs , NP could offer the 2 kgs bcaa , i guess next time i order 2 1 kgs bcaa ill ask them put it in one container! it ll takes less place , and got alot of plastic tubes.

NP should offer refills in bags form, like all the whey !
the 1kg container is already quite large. bigger than a 2lb protein sized container. the bulk bcaas are fluffy and light so they take up a lot of volume.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
the 1kg container is already quite large. bigger than a 2lb protein sized container. the bulk bcaas are fluffy and light so they take up a lot of volume.
yea i know hank, got lot of them already , i got an opened one on here and when i look at it it looks like it can hold another kilo, maybe i am wrong!

btw NP bulk bcaa are really top quality , and teh idea of offering refills on bulk powders sounds good for me.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i do love xtend and that's what i have been using thought id mix it up and go with the bulk this time