Testofen bulk or caps?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Would be great NP! Testofen is one of the few plant extracts with human trials to back up the claims! Would be great to stack with divanex ;)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They used to have this, go rid of it because of low demand.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking Trione, Divanex, alcar, and testofen. But i'd have to get testofen from another site. Low demand? Any feedback why?

I'm trying to raise free t. You think trione, divanex and alcar would be decent?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking Trione, Divanex, alcar, and testofen. But i'd have to get testofen from another site. Low demand? Any feedback why?

I'm trying to raise free t. You think trione, divanex and alcar would be decent?
Yea the demand wasnt there. That trio would be good; add some ALA in to offset the ALCAR. Some Toco-8 @ 30% off might be a good idea too. The Horny Mac Jack Stack is a great idea too , or atleast the LJ100.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea the demand wasnt there. That trio would be good; add some ALA in to offset the ALCAR. Some Toco-8 @ 30% off might be a good idea too. The Horny Mac Jack Stack is a great idea too , or atleast the LJ100.

Definately the Toco 8 at 30% off, I read somewhere that vitamin E has a positive effect on Testosterone, can't remember that well.

When you guys cap the HMJ (hopefully soon) 50% Icariin, LJ100, maca I will be buying some.

I don't know why Testofen didn't sell well, I think it flew under the radar, and alot people take things on a whim you need to take it for 60 days. Ohh and it was god awful tasting.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt even know the testofen was at NP, when was this? I think alot of guys buy testofen from the bulk competitor BN, so bring it to NP would be awesome. Esp capped!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They didn't advertise it as Testofen, it was called Fenugreek extract.

I love NP and all, but I questioned whether or not this was the patented Testofen. I know Dsade found a 60% Fenuside product granted Fenusides are Fenusides but I know there other manufactures selling this, but there is only one as Testofen. It would be similar to saying LJ100 vs LongJack 100:1, they are both 100:1 aqueous extracts of Eurycoma Longafolia, just one is patented and one is not.

All that being said I feel they had real Testofen.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why Testofen didn't sell well, I think it flew under the radar, and alot people take things on a whim you need to take it for 60 days. Ohh and it was god awful tasting.
I think so too. Maybe people are just thinking it's another Tribulus type product. More of a libido booster then anything. It's been tested with humans though. Capping it would solve the taste issues ;) cough cough np;

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/horny-goat-weed-20-50-grams.html
Next ;)

Testofen flew under the radar like Agmatine is doing now; hopefully we keep Agmatine in stock though. We need more people to post their feedback on it though.
Im gonna start taking it now.. wasnt sure how to but they say post work out meal as i train in the morning!!

Well I wake up and train 3-4 hrs later.. so its not good to stack it near training!!

I hope it stays in stock or next time Ill buy 4-5 tubs!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Testofen flew under the radar like Agmatine is doing now; hopefully we keep Agmatine in stock though. We need more people to post their feedback on it though.
agmatine + alcar = :)

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
I really think the demand is there now.
just finished up a bulk Testofen/Divanex run @ 1g/2caps 2x daily. really enjoyed it...better mood, increased libido, noticeable overall hardening effect..and I'm talking OVERALL...became a random wood machine...

would definitely buy bulk Testofen here should NP decide to restock it...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt even know the testofen was at NP, when was this? I think alot of guys buy testofen from the bulk competitor BN, so bring it to NP would be awesome. Esp capped!
I also found out by chance after the product was sold out at NutraPlanet. That is why I suspect many potential buyers did not know NutraPlanet had it at all. I buy it at Bulk Nutrition, and would prefer to get it at NutraPlanet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have tried to include Agmatine in all my recent NutraPlanet orders. I have now bought a total of three units. I have not used the product yet. Seems to have quite some promise, though. I just hope NutraPlanet stocks it a while longer.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried to include Agmatine in all my recent NutraPlanet orders. I have now bought a total of three units. I have not used the product yet. Seems to have quite some promise, though. I just hope NutraPlanet stocks it a while longer.
I got 2 tubs! Im gonna try cap it this weekend and start next week!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 2 tubs! Im gonna try cap it this weekend and start next week!
Sounds great! Agmatine is one compound I would like to stack with a few others.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure what to expect to be honest! Ill be taking it post work out with a meal!!!
Pre-workout might be more optimal- try 1g 30mins preWO; it helps with vasodilation plus many other effects. That's how I would try dosing it, and go from there. There's also a pre-bed possibility.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-workout might be more optimal- try 1g 30mins preWO; it helps with vasodilation plus many other effects. That's how I would try dosing it, and go from there. There's also a pre-bed possibility.
Ye but I asked the guy's who did BLUEPRINT, and they said It's not good to take ALA or R-ALA before training.... so they said it'd be better post work out...

I could take it alone, but everyone says I should stack it and i got some ALA caps.. so I figured Id pop it with 300mg of ALA.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Get me some of the exotic carnitines capped or otherwise!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think NP should have labeled it TESTOFEN and not Fenugreek 50%

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was originally labelled Testofen, but relabelled to Fenugreek 50% since we didn't have the TMed extract I believe.
I got better results from NP's Fenugreek 50% than BN's Testofen so go figure. ;o

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fenugreek 50% doesnt sound that catchy. FenFifty or something that nutra could call their own

aries70

aries70

Awards
I was getting bummed out beause I had never heard of Testofen When I bought the caps last week. Actually I going to stop taking them tomorrow until I read this thread. The caps do have a distinct smell so I would imagine bulk would taste like ...well it would be gross

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just discovered I have like 2 bottles of 100grams of this, maybe 3 unopened and 1 opened but still full. ;)

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Hell no.. lol.. 3grams a day approx
3g sure sounds like a lot to use per day. I was thinking 500 - 750mgs max 3x a day of the 50% I bought at NP. If I have to take more than that to see results it will be stretching to say it is effective as a single ingredient.

I do plan on stacking it as well with some 1-C, ALCAR, and Ginkgo to keep prolactin in check since that is a concern I often hear mentioned in conjunction with Fenugreek.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3g sure sounds like a lot to use per day. I was thinking 500 - 750mgs max 3x a day of the 50% I bought at NP. If I have to take more than that to see results it will be stretching to say it is effective as a single ingredient.

I do plan on stacking it as well with some 1-C, ALCAR, and Ginkgo to keep prolactin in check since that is a concern I often hear mentioned in conjunction with Fenugreek.
Sir, with all due respect, you could do that and see results, as I dosed 500+500 morning and night and noticed something before

The reason I dose so high now is because im a gangsta

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
3grams of the active bro. BROLOGIC + BROSCIENCE.
Wow! That is a lot of fenugreek. How long did you take it for? What were your results? I ordered some Testofen and am looking forward to using it. :fingersx:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow! That is a lot of fenugreek. How long did you take it for? What were your results? I ordered some Testofen and am looking forward to using it. :fingersx:

From where?

I strongly recommend Cordyceps powder 7%.. get like 500grams and dose at least 3g a day. best *** ever.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
From where?
from another site (sorry Nutra...but you were out!). sources shouldn't be posted...PM me if interested. it was $30 for 80 grams of Testofen and i believe it was mentioned earlier in the tread.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from another site (sorry Nutra...but you were out!). sources shouldn't be posted...PM me if interested. it was $30 for 80 grams of Testofen and i believe it was mentioned earlier in the tread.
I already know. ;) the 80grams is a dead give away

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very interesting information, can someone confirm this is true or not..

"Originally Posted by marco wolf
Testofen is an extract of fenugreek, standardized to 50% fenusides, which I'm assuming is a specific steroidal saponin of fenugreek. Fenugreek 50% is fenugreek standardized to 50% steroidal saponins. I have only used the 50% extract and not Testofen.

From my experience:

1) Fenugreek taken with meals: blood sugar/insulin/cholesterol regulation

2) Fenugreek at bedtime: my guess is it acts more as an anti-estrogen due to the phyto-estrogens

3) Testofen: test booster

Of course, there is probably overlap in what each does, but these seem to be the main emphasis, to me."

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From where?

I strongly recommend Cordyceps powder 7%.. get like 500grams and dose at least 3g a day. best *** ever.
Or Cordygen5 by MST. Best in class.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very interesting information, can someone confirm this is true or not..

"Originally Posted by marco wolf
Testofen is an extract of fenugreek, standardized to 50% fenusides, which I'm assuming is a specific steroidal saponin of fenugreek. Fenugreek 50% is fenugreek standardized to 50% steroidal saponins. I have only used the 50% extract and not Testofen.

From my experience:

1) Fenugreek taken with meals: blood sugar/insulin/cholesterol regulation

2) Fenugreek at bedtime: my guess is it acts more as an anti-estrogen due to the phyto-estrogens

3) Testofen: test booster

Of course, there is probably overlap in what each does, but these seem to be the main emphasis, to me."
1) is true, especially if it is also standardized for 4-hydroxy-isoleucine
2) may be valid, as it may raise the testosterone:estrogen ratio
3) relates to its effects on luteinizing hormone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking to myself... what can't you stack Prime with :D I can't really think of any contradictions.
You are not alone! :D