Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This is an outstanding sale - salute!
    *Return Salute*
    Spend on, boys


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Mine got whopped too....

    A couple things were already ship in 2-3 days by the time i got to them though

    managed to get the penultimate dermatherm as well! looking forward to giving that a go.


    1x Toco-8 (38 g) By: Primordial Performance
    1x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz) By: Primordial Performance
    1x DermaTherm (7.5oz) By: Primordial Performance
    1x Banish BCFC By: RPN
    1x DCP (180 caps) By: RPN
    1x Jacked (45 servings) By: USPLabs
    1x Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel

    Daddy like!
    nice lookin order!
    •   
       


  3. Sick Prices guys!!!! Thank you

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    ...
    Spend on, boys
    Show them how it's done!


  5. haha, cheers hank - and yeah I think so too!

    never tried dermatherm or DTHC before, so looking forward to giving them a go.
    •   
       


  6. I'll play:
    1x Agmatine Powder (25 grams) By: NutraPlanet
    3x Gut Health (35 caps) By: RPN
    3x Toco-8 (38 g) By: Primordial Performance
    2x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz) By: Primordial Performance
    3x EndoAmp (48 g) By: Primordial Performance
    1x DermaTherm (7.5oz) By: Primordial Performance
    I had actually meant to put some Na-R-ALA and some more protein on there, too....

    The DermaTherm & agmatine are just for curiosity - never tried them

  7. nice to see some agmatine get picked up!
    i'm a fan myself of agmatine, but you don't hear much about it.

  8. Only just heard about it a month or 2 ago & forgot to pick some up on my previous. Never used it yet, but expect interesting results based on what little I've gleaned.

    What results / effects have you noticed?

  9. Whats this... It's monday and the sale prices are still in effect! Are the NP sale gods smiling, and extending the sale?.... Full details coming soon!

  10. you're such *tease*, Steveo!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    What results / effects have you noticed?
    well, i've been taking alcar for 10 weeks.
    last four weeks i included agmatine and the effects were much better.
    it's subtle but training wise i feel 15yrs younger.
    hard to say if the alcar just finally had time to build up or the addition of agmatine is the cause, but i like it!
    regardless, both supps are great for overall health.

  12. Picked up some more TOCO-8

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Whats this... It's monday and the sale prices are still in effect! Are the NP sale gods smiling, and extending the sale?.... Full details coming soon!
    well, the sale did start a little late so it will probably finish a little late.

  14. Side note: The mysteriously large PP shipment rolls in today, and so we should have many of your orders out by the end of today

  15. Upset because you missed out on the Primordial sale? Well, never fear! Due to the overwhelming response, Primordial and NutraPlanet feel that they have no choice, but to EXTEND THE SALE OUT FOR A FEW MORE DAYS! Though, please be advised that STOCK IS LIMITED! So, take advantage of these great SAVINGS today!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Upset because you missed out on the Primordial sale? Well, never fear! Due to the overwhelming response, Primordial and NutraPlanet feel that they have no choice, but to EXTEND THE SALE OUT FOR A FEW MORE DAYS! Though, please be advised that STOCK IS LIMITED! So, take advantage of these great SAVINGS today!!!

  17. I'll be glad when you guys get the items I ordered in so my package will ship out.
    Damn awesome of you guys to always bring great deals to us. Seeing how the economy is, you guys keep the great sales coming, and we will continue to buy!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'll be glad when you guys get the items I ordered in so my package will ship out.
    Damn awesome of you guys to always bring great deals to us. Seeing how the economy is, you guys keep the great sales coming, and we will continue to buy!
    What did you order? The PP shipment should have arrived today, and we will be processing/shipping orders out today (Mine went from Pending --> Processing a few hours ago as confirmation)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    What did you order? The PP shipment should have arrived today, and we will be processing/shipping orders out today (Mine went from Pending --> Processing a few hours ago as confirmation)
    Yeah, mine is the same. I am waiting on the EndoAmp.
    My order directly from Pp shipped out today...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Side note: The mysteriously large PP shipment rolls in today, and so we should have many of your orders out by the end of today
    No hassles! We are patient!


  21. my damm internet screwed out on me when i went to place my order last night. im all the way in new zealand and was wanting to get some sustain alpha with my toco-8 i was going to order.

    Is sustain alpha likely to come back in stock before the sale ends or am i dreaming?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jakedamuus View Post
    my damm internet screwed out on me when i went to place my order last night. im all the way in new zealand and was wanting to get some sustain alpha with my toco-8 i was going to order.

    Is sustain alpha likely to come back in stock before the sale ends or am i dreaming?
    i hate to inform you that you are dreaming.
    we only got a limited supply at these crazy cheap prices.

  23. Sorry for the delay guys, we had to play hard to get to get you the best deal $20 is a GREAT price for what you're getting with this new TD system though. Anybody that has used PP's products can attest to the great moisturizing effect, and it boasts an absorbancy of 30-40%!

    Jaked, I can probably work something out for you, but it wouldn't ship out until after the 23rd, due to a backorder.

  24. i think ill go ahead and place my order as i was planning on trying out dymethazine to finish off my test e cycle. but if its possible to get sustain alpha at the crazzzzy low price i would be very interested in getting some and just having it shipped by itself after the 23rd. Really interested in trying it as part of PCT

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jakedamuus View Post
    i think ill go ahead and place my order as i was planning on trying out dymethazine to finish off my test e cycle. but if its possible to get sustain alpha at the crazzzzy low price i would be very interested in getting some and just having it shipped by itself after the 23rd. Really interested in trying it as part of PCT
    toco-8 and/or endoamp might be a good addition to pct....especially at these prices.

  26. definetly got the toco8. already have some bulk phosphadatyl serine (excuse my dip**** spelling) i brought ages ago so got those bases covered

  27. no worries....i think most of those 5th grade spelling bee nerds would even miss that one.

  28. How awesome it is to see nutraplanet extend this sale! Nutraplanet, you're the best!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Also, we have now added VITABERRY!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...300-grams.html

    Is that gonna be 30% off aswell? It's not right now
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 12:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 01:44 AM
  3. Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Log in
Log in