Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
True Anabolic Engineering is the cornerstone of Primordial Performance's Advanced Topical Delivery Systems. Primordial Performance is notorious for bringing diverse, unique, and effective products to the table, helping your fitness dreams become reality.

FOR THREE DAYS ONLY, unleash your Maximum Tesosterone Potential with Primordial Performance, AT 30% OFF THE ENTIRE LINE!!!**

This sale starts at the stroke of Midnight, this Friday the 6th and will only last through Sunday the 8th. So have your NutraPlanet Geranium caps ready, pitch a tent next to your computer, and be ready to order at 12:01am, FOR STOCK IS ALSO VERY LIMITED!

Product Line-Up:
  1. 1-T
  2. Toco-8
  3. Sustain Alpha
  4. Dermacrine
  5. EndoAmp
  6. Phyto Testosterone (8 fl. oz.)
  7. DermaTherm (7.5oz)
  8. Tea-3
Coming soon: VitaBerry

Upset because you recently placed an order? Well, unfortunately we can’t fully control when sales will hit or which products they will be; but your requests have not fallen upon deaf ears. Through Monday the 9th, we’re running FREE FedEx ground shipping! Right in time to take advantage of this sweet exclusive sale!

DO NOT DELAY OR ALLOW PROCRASTINATION TO BECOME YOUR EXCUSE FOR MISSING OUT ON THESE AMAZING SAVINGS!

**Unfortunately, VitaBerry will be on sale, but will not be valued at 30% off, due to high cost on raws.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I assume everything will be in stock in time for the sale?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Your assumption is correct! BUT, for how long is the real question.......

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
outstanding sale here!
makes me want to toco-8 my endo amp.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
outstanding sale here!
makes me want to toco-8 my endo amp.
Do it man!

Toco-8 and Endo AMP are an INCREDIBLE combo for reducing stress; they have been the best thing I've tried hands down and are worth every penny. I have gone through 3 months of them and plan to stock up with this sale to continue use for a couple more months. :fing02:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now this is what i'm talkin' bout!!

Yet again, nutraplanet brings AM a GREAT deal on our primordial product line! Get on this boys, and let me know if you have questions about any of the products.

:fest06::djparty:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Do it man!

Toco-8 and Endo AMP are an INCREDIBLE combo for reducing stress; they have been the best thing I've tried hands down and are worth every penny. I have gone through 3 months of them and plan to stock up with this sale to continue use for a couple more months. :fing02:
yeah, i've used endo amp and like it. haven't tried toco-8 yet. but seem like this is my chance.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
oh dear.... I see my wallet becoming slightly thinner in a couple of days

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
man im torn my cart is loaded but i cant buy it all its going to be decision time Friday night

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man im torn my cart is loaded but i cant buy it all its going to be decision time Friday night
The owrding is tricky, but it's a 3 -day sale, so I believei t start in 10.5 hours the way I understand it, and last until the end of the day Sunday. So don't wait too long to order, I know the products will go OOS.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking...a refreshed product line within 30 days....

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Its great to see that in these hard times NP is still so "giving" to its customers. Thank you NP, for all your fantastic deals, and unmatched customer service *hats off* to you.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its great to see that in these hard times NP is still so "giving" to its customers. Thank you NP, for all your fantastic deals, and unmatched customer service *hats off* to you.
Thanks for your support! We are rather dependent on our customers you might say :footinmouth: If you enjoyed your experience with NP, please share it with others. With the free shipping available right now, it's the perfect time to mention the site to friends. They can get their staples shipped for free; I know just about anybody would be down for $30 WPI/WPC blend of Cinnamon Bun or Cupcake Batter, shipped to their door! Same with Fish Oils, $13 for a kilo of creatine mono, everything is a deal lol :)

DavidWebb

Awards
Why did the price of toco-8 and endoamp just go up?

toco -8 was at 29.95 and it jumped to 31.95.

endo was at 47.95 and it jumped to 63.95??

Suddenly this sale doesn't seem so exciting.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Those are the list prices, not NP's sale prices...and not the 30%-off prices, either.
It'll be a lousy sale - you should turn in early, nothin' to see here....

DavidWebb

Awards
Those are the list prices, not NP's sale prices...and not the 30%-off prices, either.
It'll be a lousy sale - you should turn in early, nothin' to see here....
So is it 30% off list? or 30% off of NP's standard price.

And this "list" price. It only mysteriously shows up right before a sale?

I just want to know...will endo amp be 33.57? or will it be 45$

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
If EA is $45, we'll *both* be surprised!

I don't work for NP, or PP, butl I can say that when *anyone* says "XX% off on <any_product>", it's VERY safe to assume they're NOT slashing an already discounted price still further, but rather the 'manufacturer's suggested retail price'.

NP already discounts what they sell: they can only go so far with that before they're giving away their own income.

Since this sale is a joint venture between PP & NP, I'd guess that PP is giving NP a specially reduced price on this stuff *for this one sale*.

DavidWebb

Awards
If EA is $45, we'll *both* be surprised!

I don't work for NP, or PP, butl I can say that when *anyone* says "XX% off on <any_product>", it's VERY safe to assume they're NOT slashing an already discounted price still further, but rather the 'manufacturer's suggested retail price'.

NP already discounts what they sell: they can only go so far with that before they're giving away their own income.

Since this sale is a joint venture between PP & NP, I'd guess that PP is giving NP a specially reduced price on this stuff *for this one sale*.
This is understandable.

But I thought the list price was 47.95. Why would I assume any different. It is the price at both PP and NP. Was just a little shocked to see nearly a 30% price increase right before a 30% off sale.

Looks like I won't be selling my kidney to buy a year's supply of EA.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the inflated prices are just temporary place holders; when was the last time NP let you down :) And yes it is a joint venture; we couldn't cut 30% out on our own ;)

DavidWebb

Awards
I think the inflated prices are just temporary place holders; when was the last time NP let you down :) And yes it is a joint venture; we couldn't cut 30% out on our own ;)
Alright, so I ended up selling the kidney after all. :)

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 EA and T8 for me and another EA for my mom.

Also picked up a bottle of DTH, and some other little things. My poor little paycheck got whopped by the big bad Nutra Sale again.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Mine got whopped too....

A couple things were already ship in 2-3 days by the time i got to them though :(

managed to get the penultimate dermatherm as well! looking forward to giving that a go.

1x Toco-8 (38 g) By: Primordial Performance
1x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz) By: Primordial Performance
1x DermaTherm (7.5oz) By: Primordial Performance
1x Banish BCFC By: RPN
1x DCP (180 caps) By: RPN
1x Jacked (45 servings) By: USPLabs
1x Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel

Daddy like!

newbie arnie

Awards
daft question so is this sale direct from primordail performance or nutraplanet!? cos i feel bit of a spaz at mo

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
nutra

just go to the nutraplanet site, select Primordial Performance from the drop down brand menu, and you'll see all the products

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Mine got whopped too....

A couple things were already ship in 2-3 days by the time i got to them though :(

managed to get the penultimate dermatherm as well! looking forward to giving that a go.

1x Toco-8 (38 g) By: Primordial Performance
1x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz) By: Primordial Performance
1x Banish BCFC By: RPN
1x DCP (180 caps) By: RPN
1x Jacked (45 servings) By: USPLabs
1x Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel

Daddy like!
nice lookin order!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
haha, cheers hank - and yeah I think so too!

never tried dermatherm or DTHC before, so looking forward to giving them a go.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'll play:
1x Agmatine Powder (25 grams) By: NutraPlanet
3x Gut Health (35 caps) By: RPN
3x Toco-8 (38 g) By: Primordial Performance
2x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz) By: Primordial Performance
3x EndoAmp (48 g) By: Primordial Performance
I had actually meant to put some Na-R-ALA and some more protein on there, too....

The DermaTherm & agmatine are just for curiosity - never tried them

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice to see some agmatine get picked up!
i'm a fan myself of agmatine, but you don't hear much about it.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Only just heard about it a month or 2 ago & forgot to pick some up on my previous. Never used it yet, but expect interesting results based on what little I've gleaned.

What results / effects have you noticed?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
What results / effects have you noticed?
well, i've been taking alcar for 10 weeks.
last four weeks i included agmatine and the effects were much better.
it's subtle but training wise i feel 15yrs younger.
hard to say if the alcar just finally had time to build up or the addition of agmatine is the cause, but i like it!
regardless, both supps are great for overall health.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Whats this... It's monday and the sale prices are still in effect! Are the NP sale gods smiling, and extending the sale?.... Full details coming soon!
well, the sale did start a little late so it will probably finish a little late. :cheers:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Upset because you missed out on the Primordial sale? Well, never fear! Due to the overwhelming response, Primordial and NutraPlanet feel that they have no choice, but to EXTEND THE SALE OUT FOR A FEW MORE DAYS! Though, please be advised that STOCK IS LIMITED! So, take advantage of these great SAVINGS today!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upset because you missed out on the Primordial sale? Well, never fear! Due to the overwhelming response, Primordial and NutraPlanet feel that they have no choice, but to EXTEND THE SALE OUT FOR A FEW MORE DAYS! Though, please be advised that STOCK IS LIMITED! So, take advantage of these great SAVINGS today!!!
:fest30::wiggle:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be glad when you guys get the items I ordered in so my package will ship out.
Damn awesome of you guys to always bring great deals to us. Seeing how the economy is, you guys keep the great sales coming, and we will continue to buy! :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be glad when you guys get the items I ordered in so my package will ship out.
Damn awesome of you guys to always bring great deals to us. Seeing how the economy is, you guys keep the great sales coming, and we will continue to buy! :D
What did you order? The PP shipment should have arrived today, and we will be processing/shipping orders out today (Mine went from Pending --> Processing a few hours ago as confirmation)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What did you order? The PP shipment should have arrived today, and we will be processing/shipping orders out today (Mine went from Pending --> Processing a few hours ago as confirmation)
Yeah, mine is the same. I am waiting on the EndoAmp.
My order directly from Pp shipped out today... :fest30:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Side note: The mysteriously large PP shipment rolls in today, and so we should have many of your orders out by the end of today :thumbsup:
No hassles! We are patient! :D