Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!
- 02-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!
That's right, we just updated Orange TRIad to be even better and more bio available based on feedback from our customers. We always do our best to address customer needs and this update is no exception. (retailers will have the stock in their warehouses within the next 1-3 days)
Best of all, we are NOT increasing the price to our customers, even though these changes did decrease our profits!
Here is the new supplement facts box:
As you can see we have made the following changes:
* made the carotenes mixed (instead of just beta)
* increased vitamin c from 350mg to 500mg
* increased vitamin D from 400IU to 1000IU
* changed the form of vitamin D to Cholecalciferol
* changed the vitamin E sources to fully mixed, instead of just alpha
* Increased Niacin from 50mg to 100mg
* changed the form of niacin from niacinamide to inositol hexanicotinate
* doubled the vitamin B12 to 500mcg from 250mcg
* changed the form of vitamin B12 to Methylcobalamin
* decreased the calcium from 400mg to 250mg
* changed many of the forms of the minerals to chelates (or citrates in some cases)
* added bromelain for joint and digestion benefits
- 02-04-2009, 11:16 AM
- 02-04-2009, 12:25 PM
looks good havent tried the old formula but im a big fan of cl products. Placing an order today i may have to add this.
02-04-2009, 01:08 PM
02-04-2009, 02:03 PM
02-04-2009, 03:02 PM
02-04-2009, 07:11 PM
We should have gone through the old stock of OT within ~2 weeks, Ill let you know when the new version is shipping out.
02-04-2009, 07:25 PM
02-05-2009, 01:46 PM
02-05-2009, 03:04 PM
02-05-2009, 11:41 PM
02-06-2009, 08:29 AM
02-06-2009, 04:18 PM
We are doing a lil special on Golden Finish, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...h-2-98-lb.html . 25% off. I might make another thread about this
02-10-2009, 06:19 PM
I am really impressed to see this, i have noticed most supplements dont get upgraded often if at all especially the vitamin/mineral range. So i am really impressed and more sure that this is the next multi i get. In the past i have been using Animal PAk and Now ADAM, switching back and forth depending on workout days or non-workout days, the thing that i do feel is that Animal Pak could do with an upgrade, it seems to be the same formula for as long as i can remember and was contemplating switching anyway. After seeing that OT did get an update already..it just confirmed to me that i should switch.
02-10-2009, 06:56 PM
02-11-2009, 11:56 AM
02-12-2009, 04:01 PM
02-16-2009, 12:26 PM
02-22-2009, 09:49 PM
02-22-2009, 09:56 PM
02-24-2009, 12:04 PM
04-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Well the jig is up... we finally decided that Orange Triad deserved to get the Supplement Facts finally listed on the page Check out that beautiful right column, updates and all.
And I now that NOW Adam has been OOS for a while, let me know when you guys are running low and perhaps we can talk CL into running an Orange Triad Sale. Yes, no ?
04-16-2009, 03:18 PM
04-16-2009, 03:31 PM
yes! i'm running low
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
04-18-2009, 02:38 AM
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
04-21-2009, 01:30 AM
04-21-2009, 01:46 AM
04-21-2009, 04:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:22 AM
- By ddb08001 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:33 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:13 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-10-2009, 07:05 PM