Bad Burps orm last bottle of Omega-3s
- 02-04-2009, 09:42 AM
- 02-04-2009, 09:47 AM
02-04-2009, 10:02 AM
02-04-2009, 10:03 AM
02-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah, my schedule for taking them hasn't changed since I started using them. With breakfast and with dinner. It's just that after I got my last bottle of them from NP, I started getting awful burps...tht never happened beofre with NPs fish oil. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing recently? Maybe the coating changed, or the makeup of the actualy capsules?
02-04-2009, 10:32 AM
02-04-2009, 11:14 AM
i hate the fish oil burps. i get them when i don't consume them with food.
NP is using the same supplier - same caps.
anyone else experiencing increased fish burps with the latest batch?
02-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Just take them before your meal; the only way I get FO burps is if I forget to take them until after my meal
02-04-2009, 01:27 PM
02-05-2009, 11:59 AM
02-06-2009, 11:35 AM
02-06-2009, 05:50 PM
02-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Absolutely! I thought it was just me. I got fish burps when I first started taking fish oil 10 years or so ago, but haven't again until this last batch. I forgot how damn nasty the were! But hey, I know they're good for me, so I deal with it. Hopefully my next 1000 won't be so bad
Similar Forum Threads
- By DGA3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-20-2010, 05:46 PM
- By ccnAbolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-15-2010, 06:49 PM
- By rankbull in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2010, 06:56 PM
- By BryanM in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-02-2007, 09:17 AM
- By CDB in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-27-2005, 01:16 PM