Bad Burps orm last bottle of Omega-3s
- 02-04-2009, 09:42 AM
- 02-04-2009, 09:47 AM
02-04-2009, 10:02 AM
02-04-2009, 10:03 AM
02-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah, my schedule for taking them hasn't changed since I started using them. With breakfast and with dinner. It's just that after I got my last bottle of them from NP, I started getting awful burps...tht never happened beofre with NPs fish oil. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing recently? Maybe the coating changed, or the makeup of the actualy capsules?
02-04-2009, 10:32 AM
02-04-2009, 11:14 AM
i hate the fish oil burps. i get them when i don't consume them with food.
NP is using the same supplier - same caps.
anyone else experiencing increased fish burps with the latest batch?
02-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Just take them before your meal; the only way I get FO burps is if I forget to take them until after my meal
02-04-2009, 01:27 PM
02-05-2009, 11:59 AM
02-06-2009, 11:35 AM
02-06-2009, 05:50 PM
02-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Absolutely! I thought it was just me. I got fish burps when I first started taking fish oil 10 years or so ago, but haven't again until this last batch. I forgot how damn nasty the were! But hey, I know they're good for me, so I deal with it. Hopefully my next 1000 won't be so bad
Similar Forum Threads
- By Br1ck_Sh1thouse in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-14-2016, 06:12 PM
- By supernerd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2012, 01:39 AM
- By Glenno in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2010, 12:13 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:26 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 14Last Post: 10-30-2004, 11:13 PM