New AppNut Products now at Nutraplanet!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To kick it off, we have the very affordable Bio-Mend (600 mg/60 Capsules) By: Applied Nutriceuticals . The other 2 should be close behind, and I will update this when they arrive.

Broad-Spectrum All Natural Anti-Oxidant

Anti-oxidants, as the name implies, protect your body’s cells from oxidation, which produces destructive free radicals that tear down cell walls and inhibit your body’s cells from working properly. Improper cell function can lead to a host of health abnormalities and can also make any exercise and nutrition program much less effective. Anti-oxidants counter the effects of these free radicals by removing agents that form them, allowing for improved cellular health, regeneration and nourishment.

Bio-Mend™ is a broad-spectrum anti-oxidant formula, scientifically engineered to employ nature’s most powerful ingredients for maximum cellular protection against free-radical damage. Bio-Mend contains a potent blend of natural extracts that focuses on a number of nutritive processes, for improved health and well-being.

* Neutralizes Free Radicals
* Supports a Healthy Metabolism
* Boost the immune system function
* Improves cardiovascular health
* Initiates repair of damaged cells.
For a full technical writeup, see Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omega-Essentials (600 mg/60 Capsules) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

High Potency EPA / DHA

Omega-3s are an important inclusion in any heart-healthy diet, as they provide a wide range of benefits. Many studies have proven how these healthy fats can improve brain health, help prevent blood platelets from forming cholesterol-rich plaques co artery walls and help prevent inflammation in diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. The lack of omega-3s may also cause attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and mood disorders, such as post-partum depression.

Omega Essentials contains high amounts of both EPA and DHA, offering a precise blend of the aforementioned health benefits at an extremely affordable price. Each capsule of Omega Essentials offers a precise blend of EPA/DHA in very appreciable amounts, rendering it extremely effective as well. Omega Essentials is made in limited runs using Soft Gel Technologies® Marine Lipids™ with vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to avoid oxidation so freshness and potency are guaranteed.

* Improves vitamin absorption
* Promotes healthy weight loss
* Increases cognitive function
* Supports cardiovascular health

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Marine Lipid Concentrate (50%) (EPA 360 mg/DHA 240 mg) 1200 mg
Take advantage of our limited-time FREE SHIPPING offer !!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why Hello to you, [url="http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/omega-essentials-600-mg-60-capsules.html] Omega Essentials! [/url] And where is your 3rd partner in crime?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here, here, here I am!!!

Multi-vitamin / Multi-mineral for Today’s Demanding Lifestyles.

Think of your multivitamin as inexpensive health insurance. Try as you may to get all your nutrients from a balanced diet, you probably fall short some days. In fact, as many as 80 percent of Americans don't eat the recommended minimum of five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. That's why most nutrition experts now recommend that all adults take a daily multivitamin.

The vitamins and minerals in Complete Balance are designed to work together to keep the body growing and functioning normally. They help convert food into energy, keep cells healthy, and strengthen the immune system. Vitamins and minerals also help your body use the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats in your diet. A growing body of research shows that a daily multivitamin, when added to a well-balanced diet, can help reduce the risk of a number of chronic diseases, such as osteoporosis, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.

* Full spectrum nutrient profile
* Meets or exceeds USRDA in 17 essential vitamins & minerals
* Ultimate daily support for optimal health

Complete Balance is different from other multi-vitamins/multi-minerals because of the fast-acting nature of the delivery system. Applied Nutriceuticals employs fast-dissolving capsules vs. pressed pills, which often do not fully dissolve and are passed through your system unabsorbed. They also guarantee freshness and potency of the blend; as the product is manufactured to order in limited runs. The vitamin E is added to the formula as a final step and is not allowed to sit in any open containers for long periods of time in order to prevent any oxidation issues that are common to other brands.

(Supp facts on product page)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and damn, $10!

plus free shipping right now :D when does that end Steve?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehehehee maybe :D I should set it on my calendar in outlook.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outlook is my hero; I've got every class, extra-curricular, appointment, etc. scheduled into there. The 15-minute warnings are great. I sync it up with my iPod, works like a charm.
I've been using windows mobile cellphones since 2002, so its supersweet for that. at the doctors office just enter the followup appt into the phone and it takes care of reminding me at home :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My bio-mend came today, woop!