NEVER-NEVER offered in Retail-100% money back on a deeply discounted Product!

Tomorrow 2-2-09 retail history is made!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/prime-twin-pack.html

The economy sucks so how about 2 bottles of PRIME for 69.99 and it gets better!

100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/prime-twin-pack.html

Killer deal ladies and gents :thumbsup: Good luck with discovering the MoA as well.

Current MoA is it works as a non hormonal anabolic that "feels" hormonal.

This is our ancedotal MoA based off consumer feedback:)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Wow. That's nuts. Great deal.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

hmmmm so I am on Prime and Powerful now. However, I only take them 5 on 2 off. I am not a beginner. So, I should be taking Prime and Powerfull 7 days a week? I am just starting my third week.

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
Hey Jacob, whats going on with this? The nutra reps said 12:01, and its still not up. What the hell?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tar and feather...

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I wonder if I just go ahead and put my order in, and leave that as a comment on it that the price needs adjusted and whatever goodies they were talking about thrown in, if they'll roll with that.

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I wonder if I just go ahead and put my order in, and leave that as a comment on it that the price needs adjusted and whatever goodies they were talking about thrown in, if they'll roll with that.

well, thats what I ended up doing. We'll see how it plays out.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, we had to postpone the sale today until 10:30 am EST because...

WE'RE OFFERING FREE FEDEX DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING

For 7 days only, get Prime Twin Pack and Sixpack Stack at unbelievably low prices and FREE shipping...exclusively at NutraPlanet!

Thanks for the patience guys :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

For 7 days only, get Prime Twin Pack and Sixpack Stack at unbelievably low prices and FREE shipping...exclusively at NutraPlanet!

See, good things come to those who wait :D

Holy (*^(*&#)$(&U%&*(#P(Q#*%&(PQ#&%#%&UQP{ YOU are the man!

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
ah, well if free shipping from fedex was what it was, I'm glad I just went ahead and sent my order and told them to adjust the price. Fedex never gives me anything but problems, nice touch on your all's part, though.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and got it, even if its not going to be as good as Dbol, seems like quite a few people are getting solid gains from it especially at higher doses.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

Even though I work here, this is too great of a deal to pass up, that I am going to order some Prime and have it shipped for FREE to myself. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Prime Twin Packs are blowing out the door!

Since USPLabs has raised the stakes on this amazing Twin Pack deal with the unprecedented 100% money back guarantee, we have also done the same by offering FREE FedEx ground shipping. No silly coupons to remember, it's discounted on the fly! Not to mention you can still use your volume discount codes on top of the FREE SHIPPING for further SAVINGS $$$!

USPLabs + NP = :bow28:

Styder posted in another thread! NP is always taking customer service to new heights, always!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
just ordered mine tonight so we shall see how it goes

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, you know I'm a huge critic, but I may have to try this out if it's got a money back guarantee.