When ya gonna PENETRATE me Sam?? :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Really, will you have this back in stock? The wait is killing my liver.

Thanks!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The New and Improved Penetrate will be available at the end of the week...we're all stocked here in anticipation :thumbsup:

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can I be stoked too? Penetrate scares me.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I just caught word that the new & improved Penetrate is now its way!!! Be on the lookout.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Let's bring back 7oxo and trione powders to celebrate :)

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
:shock:Still no witty remark from Dsade?:wtf1:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
He probably hasn't seen it yet I bet.
And this is great news!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
OK.,....I'll take this one for D.........

Motiv8ter - Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
The Long Awaited Return:

New Penetrate 2.0 Now in Stock!
excellent news!!

i like the write-up!....

New Advanced Formula Penetrate by NutraPlanet

Penetrate is an advanced topical solution offering superior effectiveness and bioavailability compared to other carriers on the market today. Transdermal delivery far exceeds the absorption potential of actives compared to oral dosing, due to hepatic metabolism and reduced half-life of compounds. Penetrate bypasses liver breakdown and significantly boosts circulating actives for maximum results. Penetrate is the advanced method of administration and a more cost effective solution to frequent oral dosing.

Beyond Topical Absorption

New Penetrate by NutraPlanet offers further benefits by including key antioxidants and nutrients to nourish your skin. Hate how "old-school" transdermal carriers irritate and dry out your skin out? No more! The New Penetrate antioxidant-rich cream base now leaves your skin feeling soft and supple, while boosting dermal bioavailability.

How Penetrate Works

NutraPlanet Penetrate incorporates the pioneering engineered science of OHV technology, powered by Primordial Performance. Primordial Performance created a cutting edge topical delivery formula to transfer the active ingredients of our products through the skin. Our formula is well balanced to provide maximum absorption while being safe and compatible for virtually all skin types. To understand how our topical delivery system works, you must first understand the physiology and anatomy of the skin.

The skin can be described as three main layers: The epidermis (top), dermis (mid) and hypodermis (lowest). The upper most layer of the epidermis is called the stratum corneum. The stratum corneum is a layer of dead compacted skin cells with a “waxy” texture which serves as the main barrier-to-entry for the skin. Therefore, an aggressive transdermal carrier must be used to carry a dynamic array of nutrients through the skin. Our transdermal formula offers maximum delivery of active ingredients by utilizing the OHV system - Occlusion, Hydration, and Vasodilation.

Occlusion – We create this occlusive layer with a non-greasy lipid bi-layer.By causing a slight temperature increase to the skins surface, the occlusive layer enhances kinetic energy and “movement” of nutrients across the skin. Increasing skin temperature can also help open sweat glands and hair follicles for enhanced passage deep within the skin.

Hydration – High quality moisturizers and emollients are used to enhance skin hydration. Enhancing hydration helps “swell” and “soften” the skin for increased penetration of active ingredients. Penetration is further enhanced by including animal derived oils such as emu and squalane. These oils easily merge with the skins natural sebum, and penetrates the skin incredibly well. This deep penetrating action carries the fat soluble active ingredients further into the skin.

Vasodilation - Vasodilators are used to increase blood flow to the skin’s surface by opening the local blood capillaries. Increasing vascular blood flow and cellular energy helps to carry ingredients away from the skin and into systemic circulation. We accomplish this with the patented ingredient tetrahydropiperine.

Our proprietary OHV blend safely optimizes delivery of the active ingredients through the skin. This is accomplished without any uncomfortable skin irritation, unpleasant odor, or residue. Rest assured that you are using the most scientifically advanced transdermal formula with the safest and highest quality ingredients.

RedWood

Banned
Awards
The Long Awaited Return:

New Penetrate 2.0 Now in Stock!
I'll take the pleasures in making your inventory a bit lighter Sam!

Shucks, I was watching the new products roll in, then had to bolt for my 5:30 class and you beat me to it
Steve, must you always be first? Can't Sam and Hank have fun to?

BTW... My fiancee absolutely likes your avatar!

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
OK.,....I'll take this one for D.........

Motiv8ter - Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?
HA, no but I am negotiable.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Grrr! I missed this completely - I ordered a bunch of stuff last week and almost all has arrived. I want the new and improved Penetrate - I must have it for my Formestane! :firedevil:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Grrr! I missed this completely - I ordered a bunch of stuff last week and almost all has arrived. I want the new and improved Penetrate - I must have it for my Formestane! :firedevil:
shipping is still free so you'll need a good excuse not to grab some. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Does Nutra carry formastane?

RedWood

Banned
Awards
Hank! Here's your chance to intercept the mind meddling Steve's diabolic plans in posting first!