can divanex cause dizziness??

mickjagger

Awards
I started taking dinvanex a few day ago and have noticed some light dizziness each day. I've taken ActivaTe in the past before and dont remember having this. I'm eating plenty of carbs, so I know its not that. Has anyone else had this experience taking divanex? Its the only thing that has changed for me, so thats why I'm asking.

thx

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Didn't experience anything like that while taking it.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
here is a list of possible nettle root sides. although they are rare.
nothing mentioned about dizziness though. sometimes i get light headed when i'm starting to get sick.

When taken orally, it can cause upset stomach, burning, difficulty with urination, bloating and edema. Nettle root extract should not be used in patients with heart or kidney problems, due to fluid retention properties.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also haven't heard any reports of dizziness either (or when I've run it). Sounds like it may be something else causing the dizziness; it is throughout the day or just for a brief time?

mickjagger

Awards
Its more of a light-headed type of feeling, not really things spinning. Both of my kids are sick, so its possible that maybe I have a touch of it. Running today on the treadmill, I quit after about 30 minutes because it was affecting me. I was also sweating more than normal so maybe it is the sick thing. I guess I'll stop taking it for a few days and see what happens. If it goes away I'll start up again and see if it returns.

If anyone else has any experience, I would appreciate the post.....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you checked your BP. The actives may be lowering your BP through vasodialation and nitrogen retention.

mickjagger

Awards
yes, my BP is actually been a little on the high side: 130s/80s Its been up for a while due to some stresses. It was running below 120/80 for years.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, my BP is actually been a little on the high side: 130s/80s Its been up for a while due to some stresses. It was running below 120/80 for years.
The systolic (top number) is not the true concern, the diastolic is, but it's still within "normal" range.