Sloppy Seconds by USPowders-Yes Sloppy Seconds!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    How the hell does that work?
    Probably hand-delivered by the well-trained Ninja Monkeys! They know no obstacles!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Got it... I'll check for flavour 2nite ... for performance tommorow....
    Looking forward to your feedback.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Very fast shipping Not sure if he selected next day or just got lucky.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Fedex Priority It's going to cost quite a bit to ship it anyways so I just get large orders. Yah less than 20 hours to my door.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

i am planning on stacking it with tyrosine, DMAE, Choline Citrate and Primaforce's alcalean/lean green.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

ok taste... can you say lemon, damn strong strong lemon taste. I get a sense of somethng real nasty tasting down underneath but the extra lemon is there to keep under wraps I assume... Does not tast as good as Jacked by any means, but who really gives a rats rear...

There is a definite non-stim focus/energy about the product can't wait to try it with jacked today in about an hour... will be back with news later.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.39%

ok taste... can you say lemon, damn strong strong lemon taste. I get a sense of somethng real nasty tasting down underneath but the extra lemon is there to keep under wraps I assume... Does not tast as good as Jacked by any means, but who really gives a rats rear...

There is a definite non-stim focus/energy about the product can't wait to try it with jacked today in about an hour... will be back with news later.
    any after taste?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will agree with this, 100%. I can smell/taste something lurking and i think it is Leucine... Keep in mind, this is a 'bulk' products. The flavoring is a bonus!

Cant wait to use this at the Gym tonight...

PS - Just dosed 3 Refresh w/ 2 Recreate upon waking on an empty stomach - Standby for feedback.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  9. Guest

Do me a favor and use 4 refresh caps with DominATP but DO NOT use Jack3d...please report back..

Did you recieve the secret supplement I sent you?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
    Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
    Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
    Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

3 cap serving size

Just to confirm, is this still what made it into Refresh?
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    Just to confirm, is this still what made it into Refresh?
    yes
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.21%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

I know you mentioned it might be a limited product-will there be another run after the initial is gone?Def sounds like it's goin fast.Hopfeully u decide to keep it
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.9%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Keep it up with the awesome formulations USP. These are by far my favorite USP Labs products thus far!

PS. Jack3d just rocks.. oh soo good.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

FYI - Just mixed 1 scoop DominATP with 2 scoops Jack3d. Mixed well, tasted no different than conventional Jack3d. Dosed 4 Refresh. - Ready to rock and roll...
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

is recommended DominATP dosage three scoops?
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    is recommended DominATP dosage three scoops?
    Yes. You can vary the dose, nevertheless, if you are taking another pre-workout supplement, such as Jack3d.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

FYI - Just mixed 1 scoop DominATP with 2 scoops Jack3d. Mixed well, tasted no different than conventional Jack3d. Dosed 4 Refresh. - Ready to rock and roll...
    I started Jack3d (the old formula) on Monday (this week) with one-and-a-half scoops only. Mind-blowing! Focus. Clean, durable energy. Lasting intensity. Explosiveness. Jack3d muscles. Honestly, I had my reservations before I tried it, as I usually responded negatively to Creatine Monohydrate. To my pleasant surprise, there were no GI challenges in sight with Jack3d. Really awesome! I tried two scoops today, after one-and-a-half scoops daily from Monday to Thursday, and the intensity was unmistakeable. I think I will be using two scoops henceforth. Not sure, if I can buy some DominATP, because I just placed on order at NutraPlanet a few days ago (and shipping to Europe is not peanuts), but I am sure Jack3d and DominATP will stack really nicely. :dl:

So, let's hear how you rocked and rolled!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I started Jack3d (the old formula) on Monday (this week) with one-and-a-half scoops only. Mind-blowing! Focus. Clean, durable energy. Lasting intensity. Explosiveness. Jack3d muscles. Honestly, I had my reservations before I tried it, as I usually responded negatively to Creatine Monohydrate. To my pleasant surprise, there were no GI challenges in sight with Jack3d. Really awesome! I tried two scoops today, after one-and-a-half scoops daily from Monday to Thursday, and the intensity was unmistakeable. I think I will be using two scoops henceforth. Not sure, if I can buy some DominATP, because I just placed on order at NutraPlanet a few days ago (and shipping to Europe is not peanuts), but I am sure Jack3d and DominATP will stack really nicely. :dl:

So, let's hear how you rocked and rolled!
    My pre-workout supplement protocol:
    2 scoops of Jack3d
    1 scoop of DominATP
    4 Refresh
    2 SuperCissus Rx

During Training -
    3 scoops of DominATP

VERY different feeling that anything i have ever tried before... I was pretty aggressive toward the weight. I saw almost zero lactic acid build-up, which is normally pretty excessive for me. It was almost like a numbing/pump effect over my muscles. They snapped very well while doing my dynamic box squats. I did 12 sets of 225+Bands(Greens+Purples+Black s) for 2 reps each. My focus was very high and thankfully very pleasant. My breaks between sets were significantly shortened, i felt like i could just get right back under the weight.

Another aspect that I am not 100% sure about was that of Thermogenesis. I felt as if my core temp had risen and I was sweating after some brief warm-ups. Maybe Jacob can help me with this one.

I honestly, really liked the stack. I will experiment further with this protocol and report.

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

2 scoops of Jack3d
    1 scoop of DominATP
    4 Refresh
    2 SuperCissus Rx

During Training -
    3 scoops of DominATP

VERY different feeling that anything i have ever tried before... I was pretty aggressive toward the weight. I saw almost zero lactic acid build-up, which is normally pretty excessive for me. It was almost like a numbing/pump effect over my muscles. They snapped very well while doing my dynamic box squats. I did 12 sets of 225+Bands(Greens+Purples+Black s) for 2 reps each. My focus was very high and thankfully very pleasant. My breaks between sets were significantly shortened, i felt like i could just get right back under the weight.

Another aspect that I am not 100% sure about was that of Thermogenesis. I felt as if my core temp had risen and I was sweating after some brief warm-ups. Maybe Jacob can help me with this one.

I honestly, really liked the stack. I will experiment further with this protocol and report.

I am very jealous, I can't wait to try this, next time I order. I think it would be a very nice addition to my Prime, Powerfull, P-slin and Jack3d stack.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.84%

just grabbed 2!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn you!!!
  22. Guest

2 scoops of Jack3d
    1 scoop of DominATP
    4 Refresh
    2 SuperCissus Rx

During Training -
    3 scoops of DominATP

Bacopa has some research indicating an increase in thyroid output accompanied by the release of epinephrine from jack3d creates a sweaty borobulker,,,yucky.
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Bacopa has some research indicating an increase in thyroid output accompanied by the release of epinephrine from jack3d creates a sweaty borobulker,,,yucky.
    That was his 1st dose, so if the bacopa does lead to an increase in thyroid output, boro you may be in for even more sweating
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Do me a favor and use 4 refresh caps with DominATP but DO NOT use Jack3d...please report back..

You want me to try that before my chest workout today Jacob?

How many Dominatp scoops??
  25. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    You want me to try that before my chest workout today Jacob?

How many Dominatp scoops??
    3 scoops

always respect your feedback.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

No I have not received it yet I'm so excited....

I will be sure to try this on Monday...

My workout on Jacked and DominATP/Refresh was fantastic I will get back with details later...extra focus was definitely there. Oh and I was doing hardcore front squats....
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

I likes, Jacob. I likes alot.

Only problem is that my stomach has been upset for like 2 days (WTF??) but the pump was really freaking good - chest still feels bigger this morning.
    I think I'd characterize strength on this as more weight per exercise rather than more weight per set. Know what I mean?

I was able to lift more on the 3 incline sets than I have probably ever (but was 5 lbs lower than my max - when I do max the weight on subsequent sets really falls off, not with Dominatp+Refresh).

I don't notice anything from Bacopa that is groundbreaking in terms of body temperature any longer as I've taken so many USP products. But I will try this with Recreate for a workout.

Like I said - I likes alot. Will be buying moar. And will combined with Jack3d for more funs. :bb:
  28. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I likes, Jacob. I likes alot.

Only problem is that my stomach has been upset for like 2 days (WTF??) but the pump was really freaking good - chest still feels bigger this morning.
    I think I'd characterize strength on this as more weight per exercise rather than more weight per set. Know what I mean?

I was able to lift more on the 3 incline sets than I have probably ever (but was 5 lbs lower than my max - when I do max the weight on subsequent sets really falls off, not with Dominatp+Refresh).

I don't notice anything from Bacopa that is groundbreaking in terms of body temperature any longer as I've taken so many USP products. But I will try this with Recreate for a workout.

Like I said - I likes alot. Will be buying moar. And will combined with Jack3d for more funs. :bb:
    Refresh(this nourishes the CNS/Adrenals while providing focus) and DminATP is a cumulative stack so day 14 is better than day 1 for sure..

Jack3d is instant gratification.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%

Refresh(this nourishes the CNS/Adrenals while providing focus) and DminATP is a cumulative stack so day 14 is better than day 1 for sure..

Jack3d is instant gratification.
    Yeah I can see that based on the ingredients. I don't need motivation (via Jacked) I just sometimes need some pep after 11 or 12 hours of engineering (during the week).

Ima be running this every workout for sure until I finish the Refresh/Dominatp.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Interesting. I will update after I hit the gym today and let you know.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Ok so I said I'd be back with details... sorry it took so long busy weekend.

I really noticed the synergy using this with refresh and Jacked. The focus was unbelievable as well as the raw power I had. I hammered my legs so hard that I could hardly walk all weekend. Gratifying is the word I will use to describe the way I felt after literally crushing every exercise that I did. This is a heavy leg day combined with core training so there is a lot of intensity and stamina required so the sups really fit the bill.

I will try it with 4 refresh and DominATP tonight sans he jacked. It will be a real test cuz I am a little weary from the weekend and have not worked out without jacked for a while now. Should be very interesting.

Just a note to say that the products Jacob is putting out right now are literally changing the rules. For the first time since I have started training I can put on mass without gaining much fat and or decrease fat without losing muscle hek I can decrease fat and gain muscle at a significant rate. These products will blow away any plateau you may be on. I have and will give a lot more detail in my log which is it's last week. There is a link in my signature if your interested.
  32. Guest

Ok so I said I'd be back with details... sorry it took so long busy weekend.

I really noticed the synergy using this with refresh and Jacked. The focus was unbelievable as well as the raw power I had. I hammered my legs so hard that I could hardly walk all weekend. Gratifying is the word I will use to describe the way I felt after literally crushing every exercise that I did. This is a heavy leg day combined with core training so there is a lot of intensity and stamina required so the sups really fit the bill.

I will try it with 4 refresh and DominATP tonight sans he jacked. It will be a real test cuz I am a little weary from the weekend and have not worked out without jacked for a while now. Should be very interesting.

Just a note to say that the products Jacob is putting out right now are literally changing the rules. For the first time since I have started training I can put on mass without gaining much fat and or decrease fat without losing muscle hek I can decrease fat and gain muscle at a significant rate. These products will blow away any plateau you may be on. I have and will give a lot more detail in my log which is it's last week. There is a link in my signature if your interested.

We have a few more in the works that will break the rules and a few other basics done differently and even bringing back some old ones with a new twist.

For me PRIME-AP-DominATP-Refresh has training hard and recovering like a beast...

Off of Jack3d just to avoid the speed of the supplement, I had been using since beta testing...it was time to relax into muscle gains!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

We have a few more in the works that will break the rules and a few other basics done differently and even bringing back some old ones with a new twist.

For me PRIME-AP-DominATP-Refresh has training hard and recovering like a beast...

Off of Jack3d just to avoid the speed of the supplement, I had been using since beta testing...it was time to relax into muscle gains!
    What I may do is go off the jacked during the week and save it for the weekends when I'll hit myself with the whole works. Just for a while.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

I just took the DominATP with 4 Refresh, the experiment was to see how the new compound works without the stim...

At first it was kind of strange there was definitely some kind of focus but I was so calm that my trainees thought there was something wrong... during the workout it was more and more obvious that I had everything except the stim... The power and focus were still there but the crazy energy was not. There was still enegy and stamina but much quieter.

At the end of it all I still did the same workout and with the same intensity. It's nothing like using all 3, that is the ultimate but it is a good replacement for jacked on it's own. I will definitely use this to take breaks from stim. I will still use all 3 on weekends though.
  35. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    One of the two ingredients in http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-capsules.html that made it very popular, I think this was formulated by Dr. Houser . Still not well appreciated, but getting better known.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    It was formulated by Joey Rodriguez. I believe Dana did the write-up.

Blue Print was "formulated" by Joey (sort of, actually Joey and Mark Tallon began looking into the compound some long time ago - please read the article entitled..."Beyond Arginine" which was written by both of us which traces the particular ingredient back much further - its combo with R-ALA was Joey's idea, but the ingredient wasn't synthesized by us or anything, so I think there is some confusion about what it means to "formulate"), however, the Agmatine research is what I did and fortunately was colleagues with a couple of the prominent figures in. NO ONE has EVER done the extensive work I did in 2007 on this compound nor put all of its metabolic effects in any kind of readible fashion (and I am certain it won't be surpassed by default alone).

A product is only as good if anyone knows what the hell to do with it. As for the USPlabs product in question as this is their thread, I do NOT believe 500mg to be an adequate dose for many of the effects you would try and illicit from a oral standpoint (recall that most research is done through IV studies). Through time, as people age, their relative polyamine synthesis declines and 500mg may become "ok" but really, I'd shoot for a minimum of double that. With time, the cost of this ingredient is likely to approximate that of other polyamines like citrulline, ornithine, and arginine.

When I got on board with Joey, I designed studies to play this out and see what a weight-trained individual would need. We went up as high as 3 and 4 grams with some to illicit true ergogenesis, but the minimal effective dose in many sat about 1 gram (under and you tended to get no response), the dose-response curve is relatively linear for age as well starting at that dose.

If there is ever confusion about my role in anything, I am more than happy to clear things up for anyone, but I would likely ask to keep it off other company's promotional threads out of sheer professionalism.

Thanks,

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  36. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Thanks for clearing that up , and didn't mean mean to drag you into anything.
    Also that's good to know, I'll buy a 25g of Agmatine Sulfate and use it to bump up the dosage to say 1.25g.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Second time out with no Jacked... just the DominATP and Refresh.

I definitely felt good focus, I don't know how to describe it but I was slowed down and I was really experiencing incredible contractions. It's like I could work the target muscle group more efficiently. Remember I said how trashed my muscles were after Mondays workout. I am experiencing the same thing now.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Interesting. I will update after I hit the gym today and let you know.
    Update?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Update?

I have been loving it Ike... Last Friday I nailed a PR of 440# on the bench and some other big lifts...

As a matter of fact, I just dosed 4 w/ my Jack3d!
  40. MK9
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.29%

I noticed my concentration, and focus were spot on, and recovery was good, endurance was good, trained with intensity, good form, did a little roughnecking which was good.
    I basically train for 2 hours a night doing Judo, and sparred the entire randori (freestyle) session.
    My dosage was 1.5 scoops domain ATP and I spiked it with aniracetam at ~700 mg's pre-training w\3 Refresh and Post workout was 1.5 scoops of Domain ATP, extra BCAA's at 4.8grams, and 2.4 grams L-GLutamine, ended the night with bulk-carboxy and slept like a baby, and awoke refreshed? LOL! Ok.. no pun intended, but very good overall.

**Keep in mind I eat very well, and I have been making some nice gains weight wise**

I am playing with the dosage scheme however. I have intense 45 minute circuit training Mon\Wed\& Fridays, so today I will try something different dosage wise and report.
    MK9

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sloppy Seconds illegal in the NHL?
    By Flyers2385 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
  2. How to lose a girlfriend in 5 seconds
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 04:48 PM
  3. All your favorite movies... in 5 seconds
    By CNizz in forum General Chat