Sloppy Seconds by USPowders-Yes Sloppy Seconds!

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Not bad hey

    --Buffer hydrogen
    --increase ATP
    --Feed the krebs cycle
    --Boost protein synthesis
    --Cellular hydration
    --strength increase
    --endurance increase
    --Intra set recovery increase
    --and etc etc etc
    Not bad at all. "Etc etc etc" is the right way to conclude that list, because the benefits are almost endless. Just as important is the synergy the substrates provide, making the formula much more powerfull than a simple sum of the benefits of it's constituents.



  2. Sold! I can't wait to buy!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    NP may have it tomorrow but I assume monday for sure.
    It was actually a pleasant surprise to see Agmatine in Sloppy Seconds, because one of my next stacks was going to be SuperSaponins/Agmatine/Muira Puama/PowerFULL. I am really excited to see Sloppy Seconds in circulation. Awesome!


  4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    First 100 orders get this Awesome product that I use when I stop using Jacked and stacked with Sloppy seconds it is such a smooth mental rides...A great change a pace!

    Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
    Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
    Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
    Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

    3 cap serving size
    With this, I can finally get to try a product with USPLabs Schizandrin.


  5. thats great news guys, i was about to buy some Citrulline Malate now i think il buy the sloppys
    •   
       


  6. sweet! can't wait to grab these...thanks USP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    First 100 orders get this Awesome product that I use when I stop using Jacked and stacked with Sloppy seconds it is such a smooth mental rides...A great change a pace!

    Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
    Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
    Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
    Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

    3 cap serving size
    is this the ingr. profile for 'refresh' ?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    is this the ingr. profile for 'refresh' ?
    Yes.


  9. I cannot wait to try these products...

    I CANNOT WAIT to try these products. * Glances to see if Jacob is looking yet...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  10. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    ....... * Glances to see if Jacob is looking yet...
    Is he?


  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    on the way fellas...DominATP AKA sloppy Seconds

    30 day servings of a beefed up blend of

    3 scoops(yes this New age bulk company gives you a scoop)
    Dicreatine malate 4500mgs
    Beta Alanine 3000mgs
    Leucine 5000mgs
    Citrulline Malate 3500mgs
    Agmatine Sulfate 500mgs

    In a delicious LEMON TART flavor---hmmmmm
    this looks fantastic!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    sweet! can't wait to grab these...thanks USP
    Let's see if Sloppy Seconds hits NutraPlanet tomorrow.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Let's see if Sloppy Seconds hits NutraPlanet tomorrow.
    Im standing by to order!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rob561 View Post
    Im standing by to order!!!
    Me, too!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Is it supposed to hit tomorrow? I want some P'full. And want to get this - love the ingredient doses and profile.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Is it supposed to hit tomorrow? I want some P'full. And want to get this - love the ingredient doses and profile.
    I think tomorrow should be the day!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I think tomorrow should be the day!
    Awesome. I be buyin'.

  18. Though I've mixed experiences with USP products, the supp freak in me just can't wait to try this out!! Especially when most of the ingredients inside all seem to be 'tried and tested and proven'.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wontdie View Post
    Though I've mixed experiences with USP products, the supp freak in me just can't wait to try this out!! Especially when most of the ingredients inside all seem to be 'tried and tested and proven'.
    I cannot see these products 'letting you down' in any way/shape/form.

    Keep us updated.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I cannot see these products 'letting you down' in any way/shape/form.

    Keep us updated.
    . . .just in time, my adrenals need a holiday

  21. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    on the way fellas...DominATP AKA sloppy Seconds

    30 day servings of a beefed up blend of

    3 scoops(yes this New age bulk company gives you a scoop)
    Dicreatine malate 4500mgs
    Beta Alanine 3000mgs
    Leucine 5000mgs
    Citrulline Malate 3500mgs
    Agmatine Sulfate 500mgs

    In a delicious LEMON TART flavor---hmmmmm
    this guy. this guy right here. how dare you tempt people with no money. HOW DARE YOU.

    you guys are killing me. pslin, jacked, 1-c. WHERE WILL IT END???

    looks like one less tank of gas for me haha

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    ...,

    you guys are killing me. pslin, jacked, 1-c. WHERE WILL IT END???

    ..,
    All is well that ends well!


  23. Is it almost here yet....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    All is well that ends well!


    In love and war...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    this guy. this guy right here. how dare you tempt people with no money. HOW DARE YOU.

    you guys are killing me. pslin, jacked, 1-c. WHERE WILL IT END???

    looks like one less tank of gas for me haha
    It's amazing how our list of staples expands so easily! Psssst, You're missing Supersap
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 12:31 AM
  2. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 05:09 AM
  3. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Log in
Log in