Sloppy Seconds by USPowders-Yes Sloppy Seconds! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Sloppy Seconds by USPowders-Yes Sloppy Seconds!

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Not mine, I beat it up.
    Pure ****ing Ginger Rage...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  2. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Don't panic, it's organic
    You mean his diet?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2187

    Reputation

    Dsade secretly told me that he likes snowballin so any chance it could be flavored as such?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    RedWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Jacob, your whole line is innovating. Why dont you come out with a super PH? You could give it a gritty name, like DIRTY or something.
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWood View Post
    Jacob, your whole line is innovating. Why dont you come out with a super PH? You could give it a gritty name, like DIRTY or something.
    BREAKING NEWS

    THE PRO-HORMONE/PRO-STEROID
    ERA IS OFFICIALLY OVER

    "USPlabs Prime™ Destroys Pro-Hormones & Pro-Steroids – Rendering Them Obsolete… And Allows For Rapid, Out-Of-This-World Strength & Size Gains - Without Suppression or Side Effects!"
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/prime/

    That's why
  6. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Reps for Steve... Perfect answer.
    Personally, I will never use a PH or PS again after dosing PRIME... Unreal results for me...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Reps for Steve... Perfect answer.
    Personally, I will never use a PH or PS again after dosing PRIME... Unreal results for me...
    I have to agree there...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    any word on this?
  9. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    just placed PO today
  10. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWood View Post
    Jacob, your whole line is innovating. Why dont you come out with a super PH? You could give it a gritty name, like DIRTY or something.
    DIRTY ..hhaha, that is awesome!
  11. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    flicking through this thread . . . a you ready to release the ingredients yet?
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    flicking through this thread . . . a you ready to release the ingredients yet?
    I think we require to be dangled a bit longer
  13. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I think we require to be dangled a bit longer
    approx. 3g of SuperSap will fix that!
  14. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    approx. 3g of SuperSap will fix that!
    Neg'd...


    haha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  15. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    on the way fellas...DominATP AKA sloppy Seconds

    30 day servings of a beefed up blend of

    3 scoops(yes this New age bulk company gives you a scoop)
    Dicreatine malate 4500mgs
    Beta Alanine 3000mgs
    Leucine 5000mgs
    Citrulline Malate 3500mgs
    Agmatine Sulfate 500mgs

    In a delicious LEMON TART flavor---hmmmmm
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    on the way fellas...DominATP AKA sloppy Seconds

    30 day servings of a beefed up blend of

    3 scoops(yes this New age bulk company gives you a scoop)
    Dicreatine malate 4500mgs
    Beta Alanine 3000mgs
    Leucine 5000mgs
    Citrulline Malate 3500mgs
    Agmatine Sulfate 500mgs

    In a delicious LEMON TART flavor---hmmmmm
    Heh, the nickname is more fun I like that blend, looks like proper doses of everything and nothing proprietary .
  17. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Heh, the nickname is more fun I like that blend, looks like proper doses of everything and nothing proprietary .
    Sloppy seconds stacked with Jack3d/powerfull is amazing for just about everything.

    Sloppy seconds is a great alternative for training at night and for 29.99 it is a steal for 30 servings well over a 30 day supply actually. You only need it 5 days a week.
  18. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    on the way fellas...DominATP AKA sloppy Seconds

    30 day servings of a beefed up blend of

    3 scoops(yes this New age bulk company gives you a scoop)
    Dicreatine malate 4500mgs
    Beta Alanine 3000mgs
    Leucine 5000mgs
    Citrulline Malate 3500mgs
    Agmatine Sulfate 500mgs

    In a delicious LEMON TART flavor---hmmmmm
    This is quite a solid blend. The Agmatine in it alone transforms it completely, extending the versatility in several directions. Not to mention the presence of malate, an important Krebs Cycle intermediate, ensuring optimal substrate shuttling and bioavailability. Nothing "sloppy" about it Quite an elegantly powerful matrix. Good job, USPLabs!

  19. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This is quite a solid blend. The Agmatine in it alone transforms it completely, extending the versatility in several directions. Not to mention the presence of malate, an important Krebs Cycle intermediate, ensuring optimal substrate shuttling and bioavailability. Nothing "sloppy" about it Quite an elegantly powerful matrix. Good job, USPLabs!

    Strategic has convinced me to give a FREE bottle of Refresh a focus dirt based product!~ so stacked together....well the deal just turned into a mind blowing stack!!!!!

    Refresh is a 29.99 value......

    This is probably one of the best deals that I have ever offered.

    ooo only the first 100 orders get a free bottle.....
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Are the ingredients out there for the Refresh? It would be ShizA combined with ?
  21. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This is quite a solid blend. The Agmatine in it alone transforms it completely, extending the versatility in several directions. Not to mention the presence of malate, an important Krebs Cycle intermediate, ensuring optimal substrate shuttling and bioavailability. Nothing "sloppy" about it Quite an elegantly powerful matrix. Good job, USPLabs!

    Not bad hey

    --Buffer hydrogen
    --increase ATP
    --Feed the krebs cycle
    --Boost protein synthesis
    --Cellular hydration
    --strength increase
    --endurance increase
    --Intra set recovery increase
    --and etc etc etc
  22. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Did I mention it is a Lemon Tart Flavor but priced as a bulk powder?
  23. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I see you.
  25. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I see you.
    yah you know I've been waiting for this one...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yah you know I've been waiting for this one...
    First 100 orders get this Awesome product that I use when I stop using Jacked and stacked with Sloppy seconds it is such a smooth mental rides...A great change a pace!

    Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
    Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
    Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
    Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

    3 cap serving size
  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    First 100 orders get this Awesome product that I use when I stop using Jacked and stacked with Sloppy seconds it is such a smooth mental rides...A great change a pace!

    Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
    Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
    Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
    Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

    3 cap serving size
    I'm thinking Jacked and Sloppy Seconds on workout days and Sloppy Seconds and the new product on non workout days.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm thinking Jacked and Sloppy Seconds on workout days and Sloppy Seconds and the new product on non workout days.
    You can do all three...

    Jack3d/sloppy Seconds/PowerFULL/Refresh pre workout...I've done it before and you become madly focused..

    I stopped jack3d and using refresh/sloppy and it is a good change of pace...A relaxed intense focus...And by relaxed I mean not like Jack3d mad man pacing intensity which is great but a more sophisticated approach...a good change of pace..

    You still are focused on lifting but with a different mental approach.
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You can do all three...

    Jack3d/sloppy Seconds/PowerFULL/Refresh pre workout...I've done it before and you become madly focused..

    I stopped jack3d and using refresh/sloppy and it is a good change of pace...A relaxed intense focus...And by relaxed I mean not like Jack3d mad man pacing intensity which is great but a more sophisticated approach...a good change of pace..

    You still are focused on lifting but with a different mental approach.
    I get it... so depends on what kind of training I am doing I guess. So what do you use on non-workout days or days when you are only doing cardio.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    Where do I freakin' buy these wonderfully solid looking products?
  31. New Member
    rob561's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    i cant wait to see what its like to hit the gym after some sloppy seconds!!!:dl:and combined with jacked
  32. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I get it... so depends on what kind of training I am doing I guess. So what do you use on non-workout days or days when you are only doing cardio.

    It all depends....

    It all depends on how you want to feel but sloppy Seconds and be used with any pre workout product on the market transforming it into a super pre workout product.
  33. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    Where/When do I buy!?
  34. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    NP may have it tomorrow but I assume monday for sure.
  35. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Strategic has convinced me to give a FREE bottle of Refresh a focus dirt based product!~ so stacked together....well the deal just turned into a mind blowing stack!!!!!

    Refresh is a 29.99 value......

    This is probably one of the best deals that I have ever offered.

    ooo only the first 100 orders get a free bottle.....
    Wow! I had no clue what an avalanche of goodies I inadvertently triggered. Juicy, juicy deal!

  36. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Not bad hey

    --Buffer hydrogen
    --increase ATP
    --Feed the krebs cycle
    --Boost protein synthesis
    --Cellular hydration
    --strength increase
    --endurance increase
    --Intra set recovery increase
    --and etc etc etc
    Not bad at all. "Etc etc etc" is the right way to conclude that list, because the benefits are almost endless. Just as important is the synergy the substrates provide, making the formula much more powerfull than a simple sum of the benefits of it's constituents.

  37. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sold! I can't wait to buy!
  38. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    NP may have it tomorrow but I assume monday for sure.
    It was actually a pleasant surprise to see Agmatine in Sloppy Seconds, because one of my next stacks was going to be SuperSaponins/Agmatine/Muira Puama/PowerFULL. I am really excited to see Sloppy Seconds in circulation. Awesome!

  39. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    First 100 orders get this Awesome product that I use when I stop using Jacked and stacked with Sloppy seconds it is such a smooth mental rides...A great change a pace!

    Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
    Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
    Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
    Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

    3 cap serving size
    With this, I can finally get to try a product with USPLabs Schizandrin.

  40. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    thats great news guys, i was about to buy some Citrulline Malate now i think il buy the sloppys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sloppy Seconds illegal in the NHL?
    By Flyers2385 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:49 PM
  2. How to lose a girlfriend in 5 seconds
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 03:48 PM
  3. All your favorite movies... in 5 seconds
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 05:53 PM
  4. 0-200 in seconds
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 11:02 AM
  5. 20 seconds and GO!
    By cbcortez in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in