Sloppy Seconds by USPowders-Yes Sloppy Seconds!

Next USPowder is called Sloppy Seconds.

This will be a mixture that can be stacked on off days for those that use jacked or added to your current pre workout drink making a super workout drink or mixed with your BCAAs preworkout..

Just a bunch of basics with one sexy compound that works very well priced to move since I know the ECONOMY SUCKS!

O and it will be flavored!

More details please

My friend and local flavor guru master mixer of powders sent me his pre workout mix. We are always creating and testing new mixes to help our performance.

He sent the mix and labeled it sloppy seconds since he was half through after he sent it....

Love me some sloppy seconds:}

I'm going to make because the energy, power, pump and endurance was off the charts so if it does not move they can just sent it all back to me and I will have sloppy seconds again..hahha

And sloppy seconds stacked with powerFULL and jacked is an experience of volumizing proporitons!

Really nothing special just good dosages of proven compounds with a USP twist...What I find is all these BLENDS that use 4 or 5 compounds cannot be using sufficient dosages for the true effect of the compound.

Companies feel the need to add 69 ingredients to a tub and call it special but simplicity is special when dosed correctly!

USPlabs Jacked is a perfect example. Look at our pre workout formula and look at the rest and as of today, the feedback is amazing.

People freak when they recieve this little tub that produces grand results.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to check the Calendar I thought it was April 1st :p

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, this better come with some kind of hilarious label. There is fun to be had.

RedWood

Banned
Awards
Companies feel the need to add 69 ingredients to a tub and call it special but simplicity is special when dosed correctly!
I feel the same as you do. It takes away from the integrity of the product when you start working the kitchen.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
how much will you get in a tub, will this be a limited release too

BifWebster

Awards
lol why that name.
is this a bet to see how bizarre of a name for a product you can successfully market, im sure the product will be great jus sayin

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
I'm in. I love jacked. So I'm looking forward to see what happens with this!

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Next USPowder is called Sloppy Seconds.

This will be a mixture that can be stacked on off days for those that use jacked or added to your current pre workout drink making a super workout drink or mixed with your BCAAs preworkout..

Just a bunch of basics with one sexy compound that works very well priced to move since I know the ECONOMY SUCKS!

O and it will be flavored!
So, you're saying this isn't supposed to be mixed with Jacked? That just didn't seem very clear to me as stated. Thanks!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see what you put out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For off days... so it's a pick me up powder to help out on off days...??

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
after 5 days on SuperSaponins id love me some Sloppy Seconds!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this going to be Vanilla Creampie flavored?

So, you're saying this isn't supposed to be mixed with Jacked? That just didn't seem very clear to me as stated. Thanks!
It can be mixed with jacked or any current pre workout product transforming it into "juiced" pre workout product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is it stimulant...?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no sir but its stimulates a good workout.
ok I was hoping that, I wanted something for off days as I find that I am pretty run down the next day after a workout.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real classy Jacob...

Im in.

Will you let us know what it is before its at NP?

yes sir...Once I nail down final price..still haggling for us to ge the best deal!

BTW I just used some stacked with JACKED and PowerFULL..o wow!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW I just used some stacked with JACKED and PowerFULL..o wow!
what, you've only just worked that out? :dot:

I'm enjoying a slightly higher Sap:1-C ratio (thanks to USPowders :thumbsup:)+ 1 scoop Jacked - more aggression less 'depth' without compromising mind-muscle connection

what, you've only just worked that out? :dot:

I'm enjoying a slightly higher Sap:1-C ratio (thanks to USPowders :thumbsup:)+ 1 scoop Jacked - more aggression less 'depth' without compromising mind-muscle connection
You have not tried my sloppy seconds yet.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me. Jacobs sloppy seconds are second to none. His generosity shines.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Dsade secretly told me that he likes snowballin so any chance it could be flavored as such? :D

RedWood

Banned
Awards
Jacob, your whole line is innovating. Why dont you come out with a super PH? You could give it a gritty name, like DIRTY or something.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob, your whole line is innovating. Why dont you come out with a super PH? You could give it a gritty name, like DIRTY or something.
BREAKING NEWS

THE PRO-HORMONE/PRO-STEROID
ERA IS OFFICIALLY OVER

"USPlabs Prime™ Destroys Pro-Hormones & Pro-Steroids – Rendering Them Obsolete… And Allows For Rapid, Out-Of-This-World Strength & Size Gains - Without Suppression or Side Effects!"
http://www.usplabsdirect.com/prime/

That's why ;)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps for Steve... Perfect answer.
Personally, I will never use a PH or PS again after dosing PRIME... Unreal results for me...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps for Steve... Perfect answer.
Personally, I will never use a PH or PS again after dosing PRIME... Unreal results for me...
I have to agree there...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any word on this?