USPS Priority Mail?

VaDave

Awards
Hey guys, I placed an order on the 17th, which being a Holiday I understand my package was not sent out via USPS until the 18th. The option I selected was USPS Priority Mail, and here is a direct quote from USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service)[/url] regarding Priority Mail: "The only two-day service that delivers to mailboxes, mail slots and P.O. Boxes."

Now, Priority Mail also offers Saturday delivery at no extra charge. As of the 24th, my package has moved FURTHER away from me rather than being delivered on the 20th. I've sent in an email and will be calling at 10am tomorrow, is it unreasonable to demand a refund of my shipping charges? Clearly, my package was sent USPS but not priority, which means it could be up to two more weeks before I receive it. Ive shipped out 1000's of packages VIA all three services, and have always found priority mail to be the fastest and cheapest which was why I selected this options.

I imagine when the package finally does arrive, there will be no priority tape around the box which is standard procedure for USPS.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

VaDave

Awards
Usually I'd say we get it right ;) Let us know if it was indeed shipped non-priority, and we can work things out for you.
Thanks, I imagine USPS doesn't update tracking over the weekends, or Sunday at least. So I'll have an update Monday night when the tracking is updated, assuming it isnt delivered tomorrow. I will be sure to follow up :)

Thanks again for the speedy response, your dedication to your customers is unprecedented.

VaDave

Awards
Tracking was updated this morning, my package arrived in Norfolk VA (about 20 miles from me) at 1 am this morning. However, it was not delivered with the mail today. I expect it by tomorrow, or else I'll drive down there myself to grab it. Just keeping you posted.

VaDave

Awards
Tracking says it was delivered yesterday morning at 10:26am. However, when I checked the tracking yesterday at that time the package was still in Norfolk, VA. When I checked it later yesterday evening, the package was in Hampton, VA. This morning, the tracking said it was delivered yesterday morning. However, I do not have a package anywhere, nor do my neighbors. This is getting ridiculous.

I will print the tracking page and question my mailman as he comes around today. Its possible he scanned it on the truck then simply forgot to deliver it, because my mail did come about 15 minutes after that time yesterday.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
your best bet is to e-mail nutra customer service.

VaDave

Awards
if you package doesn't show email:
or call 866-780-3755

make sure you reference your order #.

I've been in contact with customer service. I've printed the tracking, I'm going to check with my mail man when he comes by today, having worked for UPS in the past I realize that its possible that the error is completely on the delivery man.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, good.
if it's the delivery guy's fault, give him one of these :chairshot:
if it's our fault :saw:

VaDave

Awards
ok, good.
if it's the delivery guy's fault, give him one of these :chairshot:
if it's our fault :saw:
Spoke with my mail man just now, he honestly had no clue why I dont have it. I'll go ahead and give yall a call and try to sort this out.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
It looks like They mis delivered it. Since none of your neighbors have it. I'm trying to find out more, but it will take a day or 2.

VaDave

Awards
So my doorbell rings about 4:30pm and a little kid and his mom are there, kid musta been 7 or 8 years old and they had my package. Apparently it was delivered to a 324 address about 5 miles away. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good to hear! shoot verner an email or pm letting him know he doesn't need to look into it anymore.
and now you can give the delivery guy the:chairshot:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my doorbell rings about 4:30pm and a little kid and his mom are there, kid musta been 7 or 8 years old and they had my package. Apparently it was delivered to a 324 address about 5 miles away. Thanks for all the help everyone!
Glad to hear you got your package,doesn't reflect well on USPS though :surprised:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I'm Glad everything turned out alright ! I suspect it was complete with Priority mail stickers?