1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Suggestion

I want to first start off by saying that I love NP! You guys have the best selection of quality bulk powders on the net. I do not do all my shopping at NP, however. I would like to be able to buy soley form the planet, but NP is not very competitive when it comes to non-bulk supplements. Take Dymethazine for instance. The NP price is 59.99, but It can be found at another site for under 45.00. There are a few select companies that are a little cheaper at NP like AN, but generally speaking, many of the products that come out that I want to try, I have to get elsewhere. Is there anyway that you guys can price match?

It would also be very cool, if NP could get a hold of new products quicker.

Is the Formestane product ever going to come out?

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

First off, thanks for your NutraPlanet support! I do realize that some competitors may have better prices on certain products, but we make up for it with free shipping over $200, peace of mind ( our CSR's are arguably the best out there, and will make any situation right, just see past testimonies) and lightning-fast processing & turnaround times (Although there was a backlog during the New Years sale, but we made up for it with huge discounts ! In the end, we like to say NutraPlanet is the best overall value.

Also we're working relentlessly to find a supplier for formestane, but nothing solid as of yet. And if you like AppNut and their new products, I dare say you're in for a treat in February if you get my drift
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    First off, thanks for your NutraPlanet support! I do realize that some competitors may have better prices on certain products, but we make up for it with free shipping over $200, peace of mind ( our CSR's are arguably the best out there, and will make any situation right, just see past testimonies) and lightning-fast processing & turnaround times (Although there was a backlog during the New Years sale, but we made up for it with huge discounts ! In the end, we like to say NutraPlanet is the best overall value.

Also we're working relentlessly to find a supplier for formestane, but nothing solid as of yet. And if you like AppNut and their new products, I dare say you're in for a treat in February if you get my drift
    Yes, please be the first to bring out AN The ONE! Are you guys going to offer a pre-order?
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Not sure about the pre-order, but there will be some special incentives
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure about the pre-order, but there will be some special incentives
    sweet

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need a PH suggestion
    By vector18 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:13 PM
  2. Not so much a suggestion as a sorry to AM!!!!
    By russianstar in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 07:13 PM
  3. Suggestion
    By compprat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 10:28 AM