Suggestion

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I want to first start off by saying that I love NP! You guys have the best selection of quality bulk powders on the net. I do not do all my shopping at NP, however. I would like to be able to buy soley form the planet, but NP is not very competitive when it comes to non-bulk supplements. Take Dymethazine for instance. The NP price is 59.99, but It can be found at another site for under 45.00. There are a few select companies that are a little cheaper at NP like AN, but generally speaking, many of the products that come out that I want to try, I have to get elsewhere. Is there anyway that you guys can price match?

It would also be very cool, if NP could get a hold of new products quicker.

Is the Formestane product ever going to come out?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
First off, thanks for your NutraPlanet support! I do realize that some competitors may have better prices on certain products, but we make up for it with free shipping over $200, peace of mind ( our CSR's are arguably the best out there, and will make any situation right, just see past testimonies) and lightning-fast processing & turnaround times (Although there was a backlog during the New Years sale, but we made up for it with huge discounts ;) ! In the end, we like to say NutraPlanet is the best overall value.

Also we're working relentlessly to find a supplier for formestane, but nothing solid as of yet. And if you like AppNut and their new products, I dare say you're in for a treat in February if you get my drift ;)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
First off, thanks for your NutraPlanet support! I do realize that some competitors may have better prices on certain products, but we make up for it with free shipping over $200, peace of mind ( our CSR's are arguably the best out there, and will make any situation right, just see past testimonies) and lightning-fast processing & turnaround times (Although there was a backlog during the New Years sale, but we made up for it with huge discounts ;) ! In the end, we like to say NutraPlanet is the best overall value.

Also we're working relentlessly to find a supplier for formestane, but nothing solid as of yet. And if you like AppNut and their new products, I dare say you're in for a treat in February if you get my drift ;)
Yes, please be the first to bring out AN The ONE! Are you guys going to offer a pre-order?