Big Changes coming to the Planet

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
What could they be?

What is going to happen?

Does that fate of the world hang in the balance?

Stay tuned to find out!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ninja monkeys available for frequent customers?

Moving to ANOTHER new warehouse?

New warehouse overseas/on the west coast?

/speculation, it's what I do for breakfast.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
west coast warehouse would be superb... its sucks waiting almost a week for my orders ;)

on the other hand maybe a site redesign with persistent shopping cart and a wish list feature with reminders when i'm running out of my supps... oh the list is endless!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any thoughts as to when we might have the info?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
welp guess its time for another mindless refresh session of the page till i see new information.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Decent international shipping rates???

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
let me know if you need any beta testers,, i know a thing or two about SQA

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
west coast warehouse would be superb... its sucks waiting almost a week for my orders ;)

on the other hand maybe a site redesign with persistent shopping cart and a wish list feature with reminders when i'm running out of my supps... oh the list is endless!
Along with that mythical "Email me when this product is back in stock" option!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard it this way: Sam, at long last, has completed the paperwork and process necessary to adopt Gary Coleman as his new son. Reports suggest Sam intends to rename the former "Gary Coleman", who will now be know as "Screech (What You Takin' ' bout Nephritis) Cunnigham". As exciting as this news appears, it remains only speculation.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm......You're moving to florida? - That would be bad azz. May i suggest tampa. ;)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet should become an actual store and start their first store in PA.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

that's what i am saying!! us west coast cough* cali cough* guy's have to wait hell of days!!

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
There will be more info released very shortly.

At first some people may not see what the big deal is, but in sight of the scope of the industry and what the driving force is behind Sam and NutraPlanet, this is going to be huge. It will indeed allow NP to broaden, expand, take the world over...that kind of thing.

Once we have a concrete ETA/deadline approved, I'll spill the beans.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait. Whatever it is, I'm glad to see NP is growing.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully whatever it is the competitive prices stay intact.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can see the headlines now "NP over takes BB as the biggest bb online store"

and on a more serious note, if you guys need extra space for a west coast location i can rent my garage i mean house. ;)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Guys don't get your hopes up... this update is to draw in a larger female clientele via offering Hank as a man slave for a week for 100$.

:stooges:

J/P, J/P

NutraPlanet won't disappoint with this update.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would be total domination if you could secure a store inside of the PX's around the glode. GNC makes a living off of the uneducated supplement buyers Soldiers) there.
It's sad when a PX in the desert (Tent City) pops up selling socks, shaving creme, and dat der cell tech.

BTW, do you guys support the Armed Services?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
TEASE!!!!!!!!!! Love nutraplanet, but hate the teeeeeeaaaassssseeeeeee! Can u sell some formestane pretty plz!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
IM SCARED

DONT FIX WHAT AINT BROKE

:party:

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
are you guys moving to China so that you can source for raws more cheaply and easilY?? :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I'm going to add some additional speculation that hasn't been said.

Maybe they're going to become a publicly traded company? I buy so much stuff from NP I may as well have stock in them.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
maybe they're branching out and selling freeze packed high quality ostrich/buffalo/moose!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I think they are opening up a store front.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure they cloned Sam and they are going to have twin Planets!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I'm going to add some additional speculation that hasn't been said.

Maybe they're going to become a publicly traded company? I buy so much stuff from NP I may as well have stock in them.
:hitit: I would buy a little stock if offered. It sure would pay off with as much as I order and as cool as it is. You know it would be good considering the reponse to the New Year sale. Maybe at the checkout screen: Add NP Stock to order? Yes/No. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just keep my fingers and toes crossed and wait for NutraPlanet to spill the beans! :D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I thought NP already had a store front.

Maybe NP is creating their own line of... wait, they already package bulk stuff...

They're probably splitting something to allow for the broadening and expansion...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe they are going to run their own house line of supplements?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm......You're moving to florida? - That would be bad azz. May i suggest tampa. ;)
I would quite my job and come work for you guys. I hate my job!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they're just going to bring me on as a sponsored gym-rat and outfit me with all the supps I could ever dream of.

Yeah, I bet that's it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe they're just going to bring me on as a sponsored gym-rat and outfit me with all the supps I could ever dream of.

Yeah, I bet that's it.
Why not! :D Somehow, though, something tells me the "big changes" look somewhat different.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
This thread sure is garnering more people's attention than I thought. I thought I would be entertaining myself, mostly.

Actually, there is a side announcement than Sam and Darren got matching purses. Darren still claims it as a man-bag, but we all know better.

I will say that it is not a grand moving pre-sale. Sorry.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This thread sure is garnering more people's attention than I thought. I thought I would be entertaining myself, mostly.

Actually, there is a side announcement than Sam and Darren got matching purses. Darren still claims it as a man-bag, but we all know better.

I will say that it is not a grand moving pre-sale. Sorry.
that's so cute :heart::heart::heart:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dunno: