IBE X-Dream

Vegking

Awards
I thought the new version was out, at least the ingredients in the product listing leads on to believe it is out. However, it appears the bottle I got is the old version. If you guys still have bottles of the old version, there should be a way to disclose this to the customer. I already wasted my money on the old version that doesn't work for me. IBE said their new one was improved so I wanted to try it out. I'm sure it was just on honest order picking/shipping mistake, but I sure would like to get what I thought I was paying for.

Edit. Hold on, I guess I'm not really sure what version I received. I think the NP site list the old version but I am not sure.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I thought the new version was out, at least the ingredients in the product listing leads on to believe it is out. However, it appears the bottle I got is the old version. If you guys still have bottles of the old version, there should be a way to disclose this to the customer. I already wasted my money on the old version that doesn't work for me. IBE said their new one was improved so I wanted to try it out. I'm sure it was just on honest order picking/shipping mistake, but I sure would like to get what I thought I was paying for.

Edit. Hold on, I guess I'm not really sure what version I received. I think the NP site list the old version but I am not sure.
We've been out of the old formula for a long time, there's no way you get an old bottle from us if you ordered within the past week. The new formula has the Bromo-melatonin, Valerian and 3-OH-GABA, light blue caps. :drunk:

Vegking

Awards
Nutraplanet. thanks for the replies guys. I was mixed up, I had it reversed. I was reading a thread on this board where one poster said the new formula had the dopamine in it, but I did not finish the thread. Going back through I read the rest of it I see where he was corrected. And thanks for correcting me as well as this clears up the confusion. Okay I am all set. I will take the new X-Dream tonight and post my impressions tomorrow.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nutraplanet. thanks for the replies guys. I was mixed up, I had it reversed. I was reading a thread on this board where one poster said the new formula had the dopamine in it, but I did not finish the thread. Going back through I read the rest of it I see where he was corrected. And thanks for correcting me as well as this clears up the confusion. Okay I am all set. I will take the new X-Dream tonight and post my impressions tomorrow.
Looking forward to your review; I was quite impressed with it. Knocked me out so hard that my poor mind didnt have time wo wander as usual :sleeping1: