LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
As we continue to roll in new LG Products, take a look at
Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1 By: LG Sciences (Legal Gear) , now with a free I-GH-1!!!. A NutraPlanet Exclusive Deal!

LG Sciences Trifecta Kit + Free I-GH-1 only at NutraPlanet!

The LG Sciences Trifecta Kit is the most potent collection of sports supplements ever launched on the bodybuilding world. This epic technology changed the face of sports supplements by using a unique delivery system that made each prohormone more bioavailable than ever before. Users report gains of 10 to 20 lbs of mass on just a single cycle of our Trifecta Stack and the testimonials keep pouring in. Like this unsolicited email that came in just the other day:

“I really like your products. In fact they are the only prohormones I've tried and feel safe sticking with long term. I put on 20lbs with Methyl 1-D and Masterdrol.”-SJ

These results are simply amazing, but they require the complete stack to take full advantage of the powerful synergy of the pro-hormones along with a proper diet and exercise plan (which is included in the kit) to give your body the perfect window for growth. Finally, to kick start your natural production of hormones, Formadrol Extreme is included to provide your body with the utmost in post cycle support, so you keep your hard earned gains.

This kit is for the serious lifter that wants to take their training to the next level. It is for someone who is willing to put in the time and dedication required to get the most out of the anabolic window that comes in the Trifecta Kit. The LG Sciences Trifecta Kit supports amazing strength, unparalleled mass gains and extreme fat loss. It's time to kick your game up a notch...if you have the drive and the dedication, you are ready for the Trifecta Kit. The only stack proven by countless REAL customer testimonials to give 10-20lbs of mass gain in 30 days!

Methyl Masterdrol Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Rapid-Release Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
3-beta- hydroxyetioallocholan -17-one 100 mg **
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 105 mg **
Caprylic Acid (from sodium caprylate)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Yohimbe (Standardized for 99% Yohimbine)

Methyl 1-D XL Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 135

Anabolic / Anti-Estrogenic Complex: 125 mg **
3-beta- hydroxyetioallocholan -5-ene-17-one
3-beta- hydroxy-urs-12-ene- 28-oic acid
3-beta- hydroxyetioallocholan -17-one
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 261 mg **
Luteolin
Ellagic Acid Standardized
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Caprylic Acid (may contain: sodium caprylate, zinc caprylate, magnesium caprylate)
Milk Thistle (standardized)
Stinging Nettle Extract

Formadrol Extreme Supplement Facts

Servings per Container: 60

Anti-Aromatase Complex 27 mg **
Adrostan-3 -alpha-ol-17-one
Adrostan-3 -beta-ol-17-one
SERM Complex 178 mg **
Ellagic Acid
Ginger Extract (High Standardization)
Piperine
Quercetin

I-GH-1 Supplement Facts

Servings per Container: 60

GH Secretagogue Complex 760 mg **
Arginine Pyroglutamate
Ornithine AKG
Murcuna Puriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa)
Astragalus Membranaceus (Root)
L-Lysine