dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While Nutra purchased the remainder of the existing stock, just wanted to let you all know that there are only about 100 bottles left. These won't last long at all.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
how much are they goin for? the 35 count is 12 bucks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much are they goin for? the 35 count is 12 bucks.
the 35 count sale was arranged prior to the Patent problems - but I chose to honor it.

For now, the 35 count is a slightly better deal - but that will end at the end of the month.

A lot of people prefer the 75 count for convenience, which is why I posted this thread.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Buy it up while you can! I've been experimenting with dosing and found that one every night and two on Tues and Fri works better for me then just one Mon-Sun.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are making a replacement, how long until that is out?

Do you feel the replacement will be more potent than Gut Health?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are making a replacement, how long until that is out?

Do you feel the replacement will be more potent than Gut Health?
On paper the new version appears to be more potent, in terms of bloat reduction and nutrient usage efficiency.

Until I hear back from the lab that does biosynthesis of the organisms, I won't have a clear release date.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, but once Gut Health is gone, what would you feel would be a good replacement. The company that hold the patent, do they source to another manufacture?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, but once Gut Health is gone, what would you feel would be a good replacement. The company that hold the patent, do they source to another manufacture?
No offense, but given the nature of my financial loss due to the patent holder, I will abstain from recommending anything that will reward him for his treachery.