Cissus Caps 50% Reviews?

1. Cissus Caps 50% Reviews?

No reviews on this stuff? I've seen using it for a little while, I bought 2 bags of it, and it is GOOD stuff but I would like to hear some reviews from other guys out there!

2. I didn't get much from them. (its been a while since I tried them)I tried a months worth with joint pain. then again I wasn't taking it easy on the weights which I should have been at the time. i was expecting them to heal my joints , which is my understanding the lower cissus is bests for joints and higher is best for cortisol control; although, both are good for both things to some degree. It was my fault for not taking it easy on me hjoints and you cant expect a supplement to relieve all your joint pain.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

3. Whens the best time to take this ???

4. Compared to USP's product, I think this is a better value.
    One, may be better than the other, but i honestly cant tell.

5. I have used this and USP and promordial.......I find that USP works well at 3 caps X2 and NP works well at 4 caps X 2. I have a tendon in my forearm that gages progress They are all good....but NP's is the best bang for the buck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cissus Caps 50%
    By DCbuilder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:30 PM
  2. NP Cissus Caps 50%
    By someonehs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:30 AM
  3. Which Cissus to get? Super Cissus Rx or NP Cissus Caps 50%
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25