Why did I get a ************ shirt with my order?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Um yea so when I asked for a free t-shirt I thought I was going to get a nutraplanet t-shirt. How did I end up with a ************ shirt?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
you guys are weird, I think this happened before too because I have another dps shirt that popped up out of no where. I guess I have to represent them in the gym?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
was it free? if so, i wouldnt complain

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I hate ******************** shirts

lol

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Isnt it weird that they have them or are they related companies?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No way!
You received a D P S Nutrition shirt from Nutra?
This has to be a joke.
:eek:mfg:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh shux!
I would have wiped my ass with the D P S shirt and sent it to you. :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very wierd... I dont know if i like that...

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Well usually we save them for our naughty list.... Somebody got the memo wrong, and confused you for someone else :rasp:
How do customers get on your naughty list?

All I did was ask for an ETA for my order because it was past 10 days and it had not shipped. I know I ordered over $500 worth and some things had a 2-3 day wait period but I thought my email was nice.

:buttkick:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do customers get on your naughty list?

All I did was ask for an ETA for my order because it was past 10 days and it had not shipped. I know I ordered over $500 worth and some things had a 2-3 day wait period but I thought my email was nice.

:buttkick:
The same thing happened to me, I hope i dont get a junk shirt when mine arrives... :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really want to know how this happened. I do wonder, though, if a Supplement Company made the mistake of sending their multi-marketed shirt to Nutra and it got mistakenly placed in the OP's package. What I mean by multi-marketed is like what Syntrax does with the shaker bottles, with their logo on one side, and Nutra's on the other.
I know they were working like madmen trying to get everyone's supplements out in a timely manner, so I can see it being overlooked.
But wow, that's just crazy!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I got a Bulk Nut shirt with my last order :nutkick:

Just Kidding.

/bandwagon

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
are dps nutrition bad people or something?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Be grateful you got anything. My last two orders arrived without any samples which i kindly asked for and both got slapped with a £16 customs charge when other supp companies get straight through.....Shipping was $32 and i noticed my box said weight - 4lbs...........when it would have easily weighed less then 2. Im done with Nutra.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
I personally prefer !$#^^)*(#&$!$# shirst over *******

but that's just me.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe nutraplanet buys supplements from dps since they are one of the largest supplement stores/resellers. I personally order everything from dps.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Actually, we felt pretty bad for blowing away our competition with our recent New Year's Sale. You see, we're the type who helps someone up, after we kick their face in the mud. :buttkick:

Therefore, we thought it was best to pass out a few competitors shirts, to help show that we do give mercy. ;)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, we felt pretty bad for blowing away our competition with our recent New Year's Sale. You see, we're the type who helps someone up, after we kick their face in the mud. :buttkick:

Therefore, we thought it was best to pass out a few competitors shirts, to help show that we do give mercy. ;)
In all seriousness, how did this happen?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Be grateful you got anything. My last two orders arrived without any samples which i kindly asked for and both got slapped with a £16 customs charge when other supp companies get straight through.....Shipping was $32 and i noticed my box said weight - 4lbs...........when it would have easily weighed less then 2. Im done with Nutra.
Apologies for no samples being in your last 2 orders Australian, but we probably did not have any at the time, or the request might have come to late. We also do not like putting samples in international packages as it causes trouble sometimes and instead of just taking them out, customs will return the whole package, or worse destroy it. We will do it though if asked. The shipping charges come straight from USPS or Fed ex, so there is nothing that can be done about that or the customs charges. We do what we can to ensure packages reach their destination with little or no customs contact as many here can attest to, but we cannot ensure that 100% of the time. I hope you understand this and will stick with us.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've extensively looked into this matter, and we've come to the conclusion that one of our distributors accidentally (at least I hope) included the competitors shirt in our sample shipment. As of yet we have not been able to pinpoint which supplier made the slip up because all our samples and promo materials are placed into one bin, and we cannot isolate when the shirt(s) arrived into our warehouse. Because of the sheer volume of this sale, it was overlooked by our pickers and packers and ended up shipping out.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aussie, my apologies for the lack of free samples. Due to the unexpected volume of orders, our sample supplies could not keep up with the customer demand.

Regarding the shipping weight, I'm confused at your accusation. It appears that you are saying that we fabricated the weight to rip you off on shipping. The weight you see on the shipping label is the weight we are charged from FedEx or USPS. So if the shipment actually weighed 2 lbs and the label says 4 lbs, we're ripping ourselves off.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've extensively looked into this matter, and we've come to the conclusion that one of our distributors accidentally (at least I hope) included the competitors shirt in our sample shipment. As of yet we have not been able to pinpoint which supplier made the slip up because all our samples and promo materials are placed into one bin, and we cannot isolate when the shirt(s) arrived into our warehouse. Because of the sheer volume of this sale, it was overlooked by our pickers and packers and ended up shipping out.
I really want to know how this happened. I do wonder, though, if a Supplement Company made the mistake of sending their multi-marketed shirt to Nutra and it got mistakenly placed in the OP's package. What I mean by multi-marketed is like what Syntrax does with the shaker bottles, with their logo on one side, and Nutra's on the other.
I know they were working like madmen trying to get everyone's supplements out in a timely manner, so I can see it being overlooked.
But wow, that's just crazy!
Ahhhh, so I was on the right track... ;)

Mistakes happen. No worries.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have any remaining stock of the once-highly-touted Gary Coleman "What You Talkin' Bout NutraPlanet?" T-shirts?

Preferably in a large.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any remaining stock of the once-highly-touted Gary Coleman "What You Talkin' Bout NutraPlanet?" T-shirts?

Preferably in a large.
Unfortunately those are all gone. We do have the Ninja monkey "I'm with stoopid" Tshirt, and my favorite "Ninja monkey balls to the wall" Tank tops in stock and ready to go !:thumbsup:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, I just opened my shipment and got a white $$$ nutrition shirt. I almost fell over laughing so hard!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, I just opened my shipment and got a white $$$ nutrition shirt. I almost fell over laughing so hard!
No freaking way... I don't even know what to say.
:sombrero:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, coconut oil is solid at room temperature but melts very easily...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
When i bought my coconut oil the other week i was a bit confused that it was solid when i opened it at home lol. Searched a bit on here then found out that it melts nice and quick! pop the tub in a bowl of boiling water and your sorted :)