Why did I get a ************ shirt with my order?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I've extensively looked into this matter, and we've come to the conclusion that one of our distributors accidentally (at least I hope) included the competitors shirt in our sample shipment. As of yet we have not been able to pinpoint which supplier made the slip up because all our samples and promo materials are placed into one bin, and we cannot isolate when the shirt(s) arrived into our warehouse. Because of the sheer volume of this sale, it was overlooked by our pickers and packers and ended up shipping out.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Be grateful you got anything. My last two orders arrived without any samples which i kindly asked for and both got slapped with a £16 customs charge when other supp companies get straight through.....Shipping was $32 and i noticed my box said weight - 4lbs...........when it would have easily weighed less then 2. Im done with Nutra.
    Aussie, my apologies for the lack of free samples. Due to the unexpected volume of orders, our sample supplies could not keep up with the customer demand.

    Regarding the shipping weight, I'm confused at your accusation. It appears that you are saying that we fabricated the weight to rip you off on shipping. The weight you see on the shipping label is the weight we are charged from FedEx or USPS. So if the shipment actually weighed 2 lbs and the label says 4 lbs, we're ripping ourselves off.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I've extensively looked into this matter, and we've come to the conclusion that one of our distributors accidentally (at least I hope) included the competitors shirt in our sample shipment. As of yet we have not been able to pinpoint which supplier made the slip up because all our samples and promo materials are placed into one bin, and we cannot isolate when the shirt(s) arrived into our warehouse. Because of the sheer volume of this sale, it was overlooked by our pickers and packers and ended up shipping out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I really want to know how this happened. I do wonder, though, if a Supplement Company made the mistake of sending their multi-marketed shirt to Nutra and it got mistakenly placed in the OP's package. What I mean by multi-marketed is like what Syntrax does with the shaker bottles, with their logo on one side, and Nutra's on the other.
    I know they were working like madmen trying to get everyone's supplements out in a timely manner, so I can see it being overlooked.
    But wow, that's just crazy!
    Ahhhh, so I was on the right track...

    Mistakes happen. No worries.

  4. Do you have any remaining stock of the once-highly-touted Gary Coleman "What You Talkin' Bout NutraPlanet?" T-shirts?

    Preferably in a large.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Do you have any remaining stock of the once-highly-touted Gary Coleman "What You Talkin' Bout NutraPlanet?" T-shirts?

    Preferably in a large.
    Unfortunately those are all gone. We do have the Ninja monkey "I'm with stoopid" Tshirt, and my favorite "Ninja monkey balls to the wall" Tank tops in stock and ready to go !
    •   
       


  6. hahaha, I just opened my shipment and got a white $$$ nutrition shirt. I almost fell over laughing so hard!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    hahaha, I just opened my shipment and got a white $$$ nutrition shirt. I almost fell over laughing so hard!
    No freaking way... I don't even know what to say.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    hahaha, I just opened my shipment and got a white $$$ nutrition shirt. I almost fell over laughing so hard!
    But we have a better idea of what happened, and this won't happen again. Feel free to destroy/utilize the T-Shirts in any way you see fit Ev52 check your PM

  9. at least you got a shirt

  10. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    at least you got a shirt

    haha i got a shaker, it says NP on it!!!!! and frozen solid coconut oil...
    Obviously not NPs fault...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  11. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    haha i got a shaker, it says NP on it!!!!! and frozen solid coconut oil...
    Obviously not NPs fault...
    Dont worry, it melts at 24C, like all coconut oil I eat mine solid all the time.

  12. yeah, coconut oil is solid at room temperature but melts very easily...

  13. When i bought my coconut oil the other week i was a bit confused that it was solid when i opened it at home lol. Searched a bit on here then found out that it melts nice and quick! pop the tub in a bowl of boiling water and your sorted
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dang, why did andromass get such bad reviews?
    By bill86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 01:18 AM
  2. Why did I get dizzy at the gym?
    By JohnnyBGood in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:49 AM
  3. So why did Matthew76 get banned ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Log in
Log in