Thank You Nutraplanet

  1. New Member
    taldavid2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Thank You Nutraplanet


    I made my first order with Nutraplanet on January 1st. It was a fairly large order. I ordered late in the day and many items were on backorder. I figured that living in Canada and waiting to get restocked would delay the ar***** of my order until at least the end of the month.

    I am glad to say that I received my order today and I could not be more pleased. No problem with customs, no huge duties/taxes and of course some free samples!!

    Thanks to everyone at Nutraplanet. I will defiantly be ordering from you again!

    Have a Happy and Healthy Year!



  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for choosing NP, my fellow Canadian I know our weak dollar makes it a bit harder, but it's still much cheaper than buying domestically.

  3. New Member
    taldavid2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    Besides the fact that some stuff is hard to come by up here! Good priced resveratrol or NA-RALA is damn near impossible, just to mention a few.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    Nutra's shipping was crazy fast. I got my shipment in 5 business days!!! Thank you Nutra! I am rocking my Nutra hoodie in the gym too!

  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Nutra's shipping was crazy fast. I got my shipment in 5 business days!!! Thank you Nutra! I am rocking my Nutra hoodie in the gym too!
    Great to hear Sometime I wear my NP **** while doing cardio despite having better athletic shirts because there's a whole row of ellipticals looking at my back, and my wrapped up right-hand draws attention

  6. New Member
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Great to hear Sometime I wear my NP **** while doing cardio despite having better athletic shirts because there's a whole row of ellipticals looking at my back, and my wrapped up right-hand draws attention
    Yep! I go to the gym in my Nutra hoodie. Take it off to reveal my NP t-shirt! NP FTW!

  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Yep! I go to the gym in my Nutra hoodie. Take it off to reveal my NP t-shirt! NP FTW!
    In your comments box request a pair of NP boxers next time as well. That should give the shipping department a double-take

  8. New Member
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    In your comments box request a pair of NP boxers next time as well. That should give the shipping department a double-take

    well when I finish my workout I take off my shirt and show off my NP tattoo .. NP should make jackets too then I can have 4 layers

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nutraplanet ATD
    By sully65 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:17 PM
  2. Thank you Nutraplanet!!!!!
    By mixedup in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:26 PM
  3. Thank you NutraPlanet !!
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 02:00 PM
  4. Regarding the TTA from Nutraplanet
    By Otori in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 01:44 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in