Thank You Nutraplanet

taldavid2

Awards
I made my first order with Nutraplanet on January 1st. It was a fairly large order. I ordered late in the day and many items were on backorder. I figured that living in Canada and waiting to get restocked would delay the arrival of my order until at least the end of the month.

I am glad to say that I received my order today and I could not be more pleased. No problem with customs, no huge duties/taxes and of course some free samples!!

Thanks to everyone at Nutraplanet. I will defiantly be ordering from you again!

Have a Happy and Healthy Year!

:fing02:

taldavid2

Awards
Besides the fact that some stuff is hard to come by up here! Good priced resveratrol or NA-RALA is damn near impossible, just to mention a few.

knightowl

Awards
Nutra's shipping was crazy fast. I got my shipment in 5 business days!!! Thank you Nutra! I am rocking my Nutra hoodie in the gym too!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nutra's shipping was crazy fast. I got my shipment in 5 business days!!! Thank you Nutra! I am rocking my Nutra hoodie in the gym too!
Great to hear :) Sometime I wear my NP **** while doing cardio despite having better athletic shirts because there's a whole row of ellipticals looking at my back, and my wrapped up right-hand draws attention :twak:

knightowl

Awards
Great to hear :) Sometime I wear my NP **** while doing cardio despite having better athletic shirts because there's a whole row of ellipticals looking at my back, and my wrapped up right-hand draws attention :twak:
Yep! I go to the gym in my Nutra hoodie. Take it off to reveal my NP t-shirt! NP FTW!

knightowl

Awards
In your comments box request a pair of NP boxers next time as well. That should give the shipping department a double-take :trout:

well when I finish my workout I take off my shirt and show off my NP tattoo :wink1: .. NP should make jackets too then I can have 4 layers