I need some help!!?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
ok so a couple months back i ordered from nutraplanet. I ordered 2 kilo's of bulk bcaa's. well i sued up 1 first and I went to go use the other. Upon opening the second bottle It smelled nothing like bcaa's, nor did it look like bcaa's!

I need to know what this is!

The stuff smells like cat poo! it is more grainy then flaky. the bcaa's are flaky, this is not. mor elike the texture of bulk AA.

what do i have here? :think:

Thanks,
GJJ

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what you've described, I'd have to say it is granulated cat poo - but that is just a guess.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's still bulk BCAA's. It sounds like your 1st tub was the milled version, and the 2nd tub was the unmilled version (this was only a brief period, when the milled was unavailable, we are now shipping milled). It is a bit grainy, but otherwise the same. Not sure why it smells odd; still sealed until you opened?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's still bulk BCAA's. It sounds like your 1st tub was the milled version, and the 2nd tub was the unmilled version (this was only a brief period, when the milled was unavailable, we are now shipping milled). It is a bit grainy, but otherwise the same. Not sure why it smells odd; still sealed until you opened?
No, Steve - that's not it. Its granulated cat poo. C'mon already.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

it was still sealed till i just opened it like last night.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

i hope you are right! thank you for all the help.