I need some help!!?

  1. I need some help!!?


    ok so a couple months back i ordered from nutraplanet. I ordered 2 kilo's of bulk bcaa's. well i sued up 1 first and I went to go use the other. Upon opening the second bottle It smelled nothing like bcaa's, nor did it look like bcaa's!


    I need to know what this is!

    The stuff smells like cat poo! it is more grainy then flaky. the bcaa's are flaky, this is not. mor elike the texture of bulk AA.

    what do i have here?

    Thanks,
    GJJ


  2. From what you've described, I'd have to say it is granulated cat poo - but that is just a guess.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    From what you've described, I'd have to say it is granulated cat poo - but that is just a guess.

    hahahaahahaha! damn you nutra!!! lol jk
    •   
       


  4. It's still bulk BCAA's. It sounds like your 1st tub was the milled version, and the 2nd tub was the unmilled version (this was only a brief period, when the milled was unavailable, we are now shipping milled). It is a bit grainy, but otherwise the same. Not sure why it smells odd; still sealed until you opened?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's still bulk BCAA's. It sounds like your 1st tub was the milled version, and the 2nd tub was the unmilled version (this was only a brief period, when the milled was unavailable, we are now shipping milled). It is a bit grainy, but otherwise the same. Not sure why it smells odd; still sealed until you opened?
    No, Steve - that's not it. Its granulated cat poo. C'mon already.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    No, Steve - that's not it. Its granulated cat poo. C'mon already.
    I really got to stop lying to the customers, huh

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I really got to stop lying to the customers, huh
    The truth will set you free, my friend.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's still bulk BCAA's. It sounds like your 1st tub was the milled version, and the 2nd tub was the unmilled version (this was only a brief period, when the milled was unavailable, we are now shipping milled). It is a bit grainy, but otherwise the same. Not sure why it smells odd; still sealed until you opened?

    it was still sealed till i just opened it like last night.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's still bulk BCAA's. It sounds like your 1st tub was the milled version, and the 2nd tub was the unmilled version (this was only a brief period, when the milled was unavailable, we are now shipping milled). It is a bit grainy, but otherwise the same. Not sure why it smells odd; still sealed until you opened?

    i hope you are right! thank you for all the help.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    i hope you are right! thank you for all the help.
    Does the container have a picture of a cat on it?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Does the container have a picture of a cat on it?
    I just spit water on my keyboard. It's been a long day at work.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Does the container have a picture of a cat on it?
    Wearing a certain lime helmet? In which case, it IS my kitter litter. Oops
  

  
 

Log in
Log in