Christmas came early and so did i!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So my order came this morning :D Someone must of loved the joke i slipped in the comment box. My face was full of samples soon as i opened the box! I'm so chuffed!

I just had to start a thread! I can't contain myself! I got a hat too! really looking forward to trying out all my samples! especially the size on! I got some Vivaxl too! I don’t even know what this stuff is!

Have a peak at the picture! Sorry you can’t see the NP hoodie, I was wearing it at the time! It fits perfect ! one happy customer! :D
:head:

Attachments

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! We didn't get any of the same samples though except the Oh Yeah bar...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! We didn't get any of the same samples though except the Oh Yeah bar...
I've always wanted to try the xtend without having to buy a tub so now is my chance :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I got a great deal on supps!

Edit: fixed.

Last edited:
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a shaker....
I received the same.
I spent just over $350 on my first order, then $100 on my second and got the same.
I'm not going to complain; Nutra has been good to me over the past few years. A free shaker is still a deal - it was free! :D

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I got free samples and a shaker, I'm pleased

Posted from an iPhone

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
nice order ;)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Just ask 'em for samples with your order. I make orders in the hundreds of dollars and get none, because I don't ask for them :) Did ask for a t-shirt with my last one though and got it!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My second order came today. came within 5 days of it being shipped! Normally its 7-8 days :)