Official THANK YOU thread for a great New Year sale!

1. Thumbs up Official THANK YOU thread for a great New Year sale!

Thanks NP, Sam and the supp companies that helped make it possible with VERY generous sales prices and discounts...

THANK YOU

2. no, no, no.
    the thanks goes to all of you who placed large and sometimes multiple orders.
    without you this sale wouldn't have been such a huge success!
    the incredible success of this sale guarantees that there will be future massive sales.
    you guys reward yourselves by spreading the word and being loyal supporters of NP. thanks.

3. Agree with R-Mac. Sale was great, but all year long it is a pleasure dealing with NP.

Jay
    •   

4. Hugs all around And I'm sure we'll get you with another sale/deal in a few months, despite that vow to not spend another penny on supplements until the summer

5. Great sale! Hank, change your signature so you stop playing with my emotions. "NutraPlanet's Biggest SALE Ever is going on right Now! "

6. whoops, forgot to take that down.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hugs all around And I'm sure we'll get you with another sale/deal in a few months, despite that vow to not spend another penny on supplements until the summer

hahaha you know it steveo

8. i took my newfound nutraplanet shaker to the gym to day, in support

9. I frequently wear the NP shirts to the gym

10. Thanks guys, great sale that didn't disappoint.

Word must be getting out about you too, while I was leaving the gym a few days ago I saw someone sporting one of the new Nutra shaker cups

11. thanks NUTRAPLANET!!! and yes I do my support by taking my bottle to the gym and to work! IM SPREADING THE WORD!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    ...despite that vow to not spend another penny on supplements until the summer
    You made that vow?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You made that vow?
    Alas, yes But because my 2nd order got shipped out so quickly on Monday before I could add a few key items to it, I deem the vow broken. Convenient

14. NutraPlanet

Similar Forum Threads

1. Official UFC 106 Pick'em Thread
    By sonofsteven in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 05:07 AM
  2. The Official "I Train Legs Twice a Year Thread"
    By dynomite in forum General Chat
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. The Official Company Rep Of The Year Award!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:11 PM
  4. The Official What's On Your Ctrl+V Thread!
    By Cellardude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 10:47 PM
  5. Official NFL Football Thread
    By jweave23 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 04:15 PM