NutraPlanet Contact List/ Who's Who ?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to introduce the NP family to the AM community! You have seen various NutraPlanet staff and representatives posting on AM.com, and I figured we should make a definitive list to help foster our relationship.Contact Us! Contact UsThis form allows us to link your comments/queries , especially order related issues, and is also useful for any questions you might have. Also feel free to PM any of the board representatives, and they will help you as best they can. You can also reach us at [email protected]Sam Hong: AM Username: stryderFounder, Entrepreneur Extraordinaire, The NP Story . Darren: AM: Username NutraPlanet CSChief Purchasing Officer and the Director of Sales & Marketing for Nutraplanet. ( He is the primary purchaser of non bulk items, and works with companies to get our customers deals !)John C AM username: atjnutrition2Customer Service Manager & Assistant General Manager. Also involved with bulk product procurement. BarbaraWhile not around on AM, she is a part of the CSR team that helps keep things running smoothly.Nricciar: The wonderful webmaster of NutraPlanet (Quite stealthy, until this post!)Steve AM Username: SteveophNutraPlanet head online representative.Brian AM Username: David DunnA NutraPlanet forum representative and board administrator. Jay AM Username: MrBigPRA NutraPlanet online forum representative. Matt AM Username: NutraMan / CustomThe Product Representative for bulk and private label goods.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
good to see and know who the NP family members are!

I though Hank was one of you guys just the amount of abuse he has been taking! :)

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Darren is also the primary purchaser of non bulk items, and works with companies to get our customers da sweet deals ! :D

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to add my name to the list:

John C
Customer Service Manager
Assistant General Manager

I also have a hand in bringing in the bulk powders

Rene (verner) is no longer with us.

I am not on the forums everyday, but I will try to play a more active role as we try to take Nutraplanet to the next level.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also like to add my name to the list:

John C
Customer Service Manager
Assistant General Manager

I also have a hand in bringing in the bulk powders

Rene (verner) is no longer with us.

I am not on the forums everyday, but I will try to play a more active role as we try to take Nutraplanet to the next level.

Great!!

John Cena?

willib

Awards
  • Established
is the free shipping on 75 dollars and over still in effect.kept trying to charge me and i am double that.

willib

Awards
  • Established
years ago darren hooked me up with super cissus.no more knee pain.good dude,friendly and knowledgeable.

shane90

Awards
Well the initial purchaser of non bulk items, and works with companies to get our customers da sweet deals

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome post Steve!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wheres corbin?

Btw placed an order, recieved, and im very happy with it.