freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I have a bunch of bulk I'd like too cap. What kit do u recomend

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I usually get 500-600mg per "0" cap on the 3 things I cap. ALCAR is about 530mg tamped, bulk cissus 5% 600mg tamped, and 1-C 500mg tamped.

Cap'm quick is awsome, 50 caps at a time as I be lazy and watch House or Lost on DVD. I also got the 50g digital scale and like it for checking amounts.

I may invest in a "00" capping kit as well for different amounts per dose. I would really like to see some capping kits for smaller sizes so I can cap that 95% grape seed extract in small doses. At least "1" size, but "3" would be cool to play with too.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I usually get 500-600mg per "0" cap on the 3 things I cap. ALCAR is about 530mg tamped, bulk cissus 5% 600mg tamped, and 1-C 500mg tamped.

Cap'm quick is awsome, 50 caps at a time as I be lazy and watch House or Lost on DVD. I also got the 50g digital scale and like it for checking amounts.

I may invest in a "00" capping kit as well for different amounts per dose. I would really like to see some capping kits for smaller sizes so I can cap that 95% grape seed extract in small doses. At least "1" size, but "3" would be cool to play with too.
The trick to capping Grape Seed Extract is to add in a filler. Personally I like to do 500mg Green Tea Extract + 100mg Grape Seed Extract, but you could very easily substitute something like protein powder of flour/sugar as a filler.