Nutra reps, need your help ASAP on my order!!!

1. Nutra reps, need your help ASAP on my order!!!

Ok, so I get everything in my cart and i'm ready to check out. I fill out out my info and payment methods. I processed it by money order payment because I don't have sufficient funds in my bank account until monday when I get money. After I processed my order, I went to make some food and while preparing I realized I had gotten my financial aid check! So I was thinking, since I ordered by money order, it hasn't officially been processed and can be canceled. So I went and made another order and added a couple more things that I wanted and was now able to get because of extra funds.

My question is can I call in on Monday and cancel my other order and also change my payment method for my new one to credit card? I would GREATLY appreciate this.

btw I can't thank the folks enough at USPlabs and Nutra for getting the Anabolic Pump + Recreate stack back in stock in due time, seriously. This was the main reason for my order. This combo was probably the best of the sale (price wise).

2. Definitely; we open at 10 AM Monday and can get this straightened up in no time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:24 PM
  2. Need to cancel order ASAP
    By Coals in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:57 AM
  3. nutra please read asap!
    By John Smeton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 11:01 PM
  4. Hey Nutra Planet Reps!! Order # 5246