Trione

krazysb

Awards
I received my order of trione the other day and have started a 21 day run of it. I planned on ramping up to 400- 600 mg day. I've taken it at night both within 30minutes of a meal and without food and since ive started taking it i have had a terrible time getting and staying asleep, and wanted to make sure the caps i recieved were the correct thing they seemed like large caps for a 100mg dose and the caps are Aqua and white? any suggestions would be appreciated

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are the right caps; I couldnt find a link between Trione & Insomnia. People sometimes get stomach discomfort, but thats not your case. Try taking it earlier in the evening and see how that goes.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i get this usually with most ai's

and also increased sweating and body temperature

does 6-oxo have to be taken at night or can you do divided doses throught the day

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

does 6-oxo have to be taken at night or can you do divided doses throught the day
It's best taken all at night.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

you can take it in morning .. but its better to take at night, bc thats when your testerone levels are the highest ..so 6oxo or tboosters works really well when they are taken at night

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive gotton the picture to taken it night, ive known this for a while, just curious to see if anyones experiments with different dosing protocols.

Thanks though.

Antonek

Awards
you can take it in morning .. but its better to take at night, bc thats when your testerone levels are the highest ..so 6oxo or tboosters works really well when they are taken at night
wrong bro... sory...

test levels are highest in the morning - thats why men like to fcuk in the morning, not at night.

6-oxo should be taken before bad, cause estrogen production is highest at night

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take mine in the morning and night. 300mg + 300mg.

Trione rocks btw, and it killed my stomach at first but it's fine now. I'm really liking it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wrong bro... sory...

test levels are highest in the morning - thats why men like to fcuk in the morning, not at night.

6-oxo should be taken before bad, cause estrogen production is highest at night
oh really .. well thanks for correcting me then .. i heard/read on here from some1 that night was the highest, i guess not .. thanks for sharing the knowledge.. reps:bb3:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the male body doesnt "manufacture" estrogen , rather it converts test to estrogen then why is it ( estrogen) highest at night when t levels are lowest?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the male body doesnt "manufacture" estrogen , rather it converts test to estrogen then why is it ( estrogen) highest at night when t levels are lowest?
Interesting question, this study wasn't useful b/c the peak T levels in the rats was in the afternoon, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6683702.

Further searching I found this http://www.biolreprod.org/cgi/reprint/19/1/36.pdf , but the low T levels in the morning dont match with humans. At long last I found http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6823/8/10, which shows that E2 levels are highest 0600-1000, similar to testosterone! There may be more studies, that's from http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6823/8/10

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That would lead me to believe that aromatase enzyme production is ramped up around that time also.

Conclusion....more test production = more E production. :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where do you guys source your trione from?

im wondering this from a safety standpoint.

I heard that something about the formestane from nutra wasnt as pure as the formestane from bcs labs.

such and such things like this are getting me paranoid.