Hardcore Shred XS

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to know if you had any idea on this product being in stock. My order is about 1 week old and still hasn't shipped because of this being available in 2-3 days. thanks for the help.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
all millennium products were allowed to oversell so they have been holding up a lot of orders since the shipment hasn't arrived yet.
i believe it is due in today.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Customer Service, please someone help me on this. It has now been 9 days since my order and it has been in a processing state for 4 days now. Now I got a new email and the Hardcore Shred XS that has been holding up my order is now not on the order at all, just taken out without contacting me or anything. And the order still hasn't shipped. Could someone please let me know what is going on, order #56026. Thank you.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Customer Service, please someone help me on this. It has now been 9 days since my order and it has been in a processing state for 4 days now. Now I got a new email and the Hardcore Shred XS that has been holding up my order is now not on the order at all, just taken out without contacting me or anything. And the order still hasn't shipped. Could someone please let me know what is going on, order #56026. Thank you.
Could you re-submit that using http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/ and you should hear back tomorrow. Sounds like the HC Shred didn't come in so they took it off your order and will ship out the order and refund you, although they can clear that up.