when will mst mvp,zmk back in stock?

rabbievil

rabbievil

Awards
ordered on the first and still hasent shipped.eta maybe?i know you guys are swamped,thanks.:head:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It was supposed to have arrived, but judging by the ordering page it seems we hit a delay. Ill find out tomorrow what happened to it, alright ? :)

On the bright side, if your order is still pending, you can add in some other items that may have came in stock while you were waiting. Silver lining ;)

rabbievil

rabbievil

Awards
It was supposed to have arrived, but judging by the ordering page it seems we hit a delay. Ill find out tomorrow what happened to it, alright ? :)

On the bright side, if your order is still pending, you can add in some other items that may have came in stock while you were waiting. Silver lining ;)
thanks for the quick reply.sounds like a good idea.:head:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established

YES! This was how I got over 500.00 b/c my order still hadn't shipped and I got my paycheck (or as I call it, my nutraplanet ordering pass) and added a bunch more. That's what I call a golden lining.