Customer service

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:Just wanted to say it never ceases to amaze me the courtesy and professionalism displayed by your company. In particular the customer service manager Rene (my apologies if i spelled his name wrong),was great at explaining what the hold up was on a pending order and took care of it promptly. Thanks again NP. :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, rene is alright.........if you like super helpful friendly people.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
yeah, rene is alright.........if you like super helpful friendly people.
I know right. I was all like "Hello could you please tell me why my order is still pending?" and he was all, " Sure thing, no problem at all. We will ship it out right now. Thanks for your time and bussiness." And you know what, it was shipped out right then. :)

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I must agree! I emailed Customer Service on Monday to see if they could add SuperSap to my order after I read it had arrived over the weekend (it was not listed on the site yet). Jimmy responded and told me they would hold my order until the SuperSap was processed and priced - how many would I like? Awesome service!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i know, it's absurd. if you asked for a foot rub you would probably get one. :lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew when I saw this post that Renee's name was going to be mentioned. I had a lot of problems with my order and customs and it required a lot of extra work on his part. I just want to say thanks Renee, it's guys like you that make this such a good company.

Now I am sure you'll be glad to see an end to the sale so you can get some rest.

Oh yah he deserves a raise....

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Rene and Verner (?) have been AWSOME in helping me with my orders. Major props to CS.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it that customs issue was resolved OK DW? :thumbsup:
The product is in initial shipment release so I assume the worst is over...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I like Rene, very helpful. he told me to have a "Peaceful Journey" :D

ACSlayer

Awards
Hehe...I got two of friends in as new Nutraplanet customers this weekend after telling them about the sale. I also told them to come here to AM if they ever had order/ supplement questions, b/c you really can't find better customer service. My buddy said he pooped his pants buying the Di-Creatine for $2, he said he had been paying like $23 for a months worth of mono.:toofunny:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hehe...I got two of friends in as new Nutraplanet customers this weekend after telling them about the sale. I also told them to come here to AM if they ever had order/ supplement questions, b/c you really can't find better customer service. My buddy said he pooped his pants buying the Di-Creatine for $2, he said he had been paying like $23 for a months worth of mono.:toofunny:
The saving are indeed enormous. I hope he managed to get his order in before midnight to get in on the sale. If they have any questions, feel free to PM me :) Thanks for spreading the word about NutraPlanetm this is how we grow!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Rene, very helpful. he told me to have a "Peaceful Journey" :D
"Peaceful Journey" is his favourite closing. He's one of the very best far and wide.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes nutra customer service is #1 and dont forget steve thanks for the help with my orders bro.