Customer service

  1. Thumbs up Customer service


    Just wanted to say it never ceases to amaze me the courtesy and professionalism displayed by your company. In particular the customer service manager Rene (my apologies if i spelled his name wrong),was great at explaining what the hold up was on a pending order and took care of it promptly. Thanks again NP.


  2. Glad we made everything work out right, and we appreciate your patronage. Help us spread the word

  3. yeah, rene is alright.........if you like super helpful friendly people.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, rene is alright.........if you like super helpful friendly people.
    I know right. I was all like "Hello could you please tell me why my order is still pending?" and he was all, " Sure thing, no problem at all. We will ship it out right now. Thanks for your time and bussiness." And you know what, it was shipped out right then.

  5. I must agree! I emailed Customer Service on Monday to see if they could add SuperSap to my order after I read it had arrived over the weekend (it was not listed on the site yet). Jimmy responded and told me they would hold my order until the SuperSap was processed and priced - how many would I like? Awesome service!

  6. i know, it's absurd. if you asked for a foot rub you would probably get one.

  7. I knew when I saw this post that Renee's name was going to be mentioned. I had a lot of problems with my order and customs and it required a lot of extra work on his part. I just want to say thanks Renee, it's guys like you that make this such a good company.

    Now I am sure you'll be glad to see an end to the sale so you can get some rest.

    Oh yah he deserves a raise....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. I take it that customs issue was resolved OK DW?

  9. Rene and Verner (?) have been AWSOME in helping me with my orders. Major props to CS.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Rene and Verner (?) have been AWSOME in helping me with my orders. Major props to CS.
    First and last name Can be confusing though considering how fast and efficient he is

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    First and last name Can be confusing though considering how fast and efficient he is
    You guys sure he doesn't just have a clone or 2 of himself?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I take it that customs issue was resolved OK DW?
    The product is in initial shipment release so I assume the worst is over...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. I like Rene, very helpful. he told me to have a "Peaceful Journey"
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  14. Hehe...I got two of friends in as new Nutraplanet customers this weekend after telling them about the sale. I also told them to come here to AM if they ever had order/ supplement questions, b/c you really can't find better customer service. My buddy said he pooped his pants buying the Di-Creatine for $2, he said he had been paying like $23 for a months worth of mono.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ACSlayer View Post
    Hehe...I got two of friends in as new Nutraplanet customers this weekend after telling them about the sale. I also told them to come here to AM if they ever had order/ supplement questions, b/c you really can't find better customer service. My buddy said he pooped his pants buying the Di-Creatine for $2, he said he had been paying like $23 for a months worth of mono.
    The saving are indeed enormous. I hope he managed to get his order in before midnight to get in on the sale. If they have any questions, feel free to PM me Thanks for spreading the word about NutraPlanetm this is how we grow!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chub;
    I like Rene, very helpful. he told me to have a "Peaceful Journey"
    "Peaceful Journey" is his favourite closing. He's one of the very best far and wide.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. yes nutra customer service is #1 and dont forget steve thanks for the help with my orders bro.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Customer Service
    By Leoric in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:11 PM
  2. NP Customer Service Rocks - New Customer
    By SnapmoneyR2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Log in
Log in