RPN Mineral Mud , Majestic & Acne Control Stack IN STOCK!

1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

RPN Mineral Mud , Majestic & Acne Control Stack IN STOCK!

RPN Acne Control Stack (1X Banish 7oz + 1X Majestic) By: RPN

RPN Acne Control Stack: BUY TOGETHER AND SAVE!!!

RPN'S MAJESTIC MINERAL MUDD

Majestic Mineral Mudd By: RPN

Majestic is a way you carrying yourself when you feel the world is yours. It's the way you feel when you know you radiate health and vitality.

RPN's Majestic Mineral Mudd mask is designed to reach deep into the skin matrix, drawing out impurities, poisons, oxidized oils and sebum, and wipe out acne-causing bacteria.The key to Majestic's effectiveness is a precise blend of 3 potent mudds and clays. Clays contain microscopic mineral particles that are able to pass deep into the skin to surround blemish-causing contaminants and bacteria, pulling them out and rinsing your skin clean. When combined with the right amounf of peppermint oil, the result is a super-purged, tightened and conditioned complexion guaranteed to make you look and feel regal.

Directions: For best results, wash acne prone areas using RPN's Banish soap. Towel blot face, then spread Majestic liberally, allowing to dry (approximately 2-3 minutes). Rinse clean.

Ingredients: Pascalite Bentonite Clay, Dead Sea Mud, Moroccan Red Clay, Peppermint Oil.

RPN Presents: Banish Blemish Control Soap! Now in a larger, 7oz size!

Banish (7 oz) By: RPN

How many statues of greek gods do you see covered in pimples and blemishes? None. The aesthetic ideal is one of perfection of form, perfection of texture - perfection of appearance and appeal. Blemishes, by their very name, imply imperfection...a blight on our hard work in the gym.

Now following an impressive trend set by Java Lather and the rest of the skincare line, and responding to overwhelming requests, RPN has developed Banish. Banish incorporates the most skin friendly, gentle soap blends with hard-hitting, acne fighting ingredients to keep your striated armor bright and clean.

The ingredients in Banish - including a brand new Emu Oil Soap formulation - hit the causes of acne from every angle. It's stimulating scent is a crisp and clean combination of Peppermint and Green Tea.

Will update pics when I wake up/available. Lets see some shaky beta-shots Matt

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just sent an email to add it to my earlier order today...I should have place one order instead of two and saved the 15%! Stuff looks great..Thanks dsade
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Those of you that ordered the Holiday Baskets were the first to receive the Majestic.

Nothing but RAVE reviews so far.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well that lasted longer than I expected. OOS on the stack already.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Those of you that ordered the Holiday Baskets were the first to receive the Majestic.

Nothing but RAVE reviews so far.
    Imagine so with the inclusion of Emu Oil. I was actually promoting Emu Oil as a solution for Acne [in one of Thundergod's threads] due to the oleic acid, linoleic and linolenic acid it contains. These phospholipids have shown considerable promise as a treatment for acne due to a combination of their lipophyllic and anti-inflammatory natures! Any plans to include it as part of your hair loss formulas?
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Sounds like its in the conditioner already , Emu Oil
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Interesante.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Imagine so with the inclusion of Emu Oil. I was actually promoting Emu Oil as a solution for Acne [in one of Thundergod's threads] due to the oleic acid, linoleic and linolenic acid it contains. These phospholipids have shown considerable promise as a treatment for acne due to a combination of their lipophyllic and anti-inflammatory natures! Any plans to include it as part of your hair loss formulas?
    Virile Mane has a VERY high Emu Oil content. It has excellent penetration enhancement properties.

It's also going to be included in the Upgraded Flawless Formula, for this exact reason.

Emu Oil is a truly excellent compound.

Also look at the Pomegrenate oil with regards to acne treatments - the combination, as well as the actives, are what make Banish so effective.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Virile Mane has a VERY high Emu Oil content. It has excellent penetration enhancement properties.

It's also going to be included in the Upgraded Flawless Formula, for this exact reason.

Emu Oil is a truly excellent compound.

Also look at the Pomegrenate oil with regards to acne treatments - the combination, as well as the actives, are what make Banish so effective.
    Sounds innovative! My charm also has excellent penetration enhancement properties; it is a propriety formula not up for licensing, though.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

Sounds innovative! My charm also has excellent penetration enhancement properties; it is a propriety formula not up for licensing, though.
    Though often I find those with excellent and penetrating charm develop it to make up for less than ideal penetration abilities.

11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Hah! I must be an exception to the rule.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

Hah! I must be an exception to the rule.
    Aren't we all?

/high-five
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Aren't we all?

/high-five
    /high-five eighties-style: jumping in the air with one leg lifted up, saying "YEEEEAAAAH!", then pause and fade to pastel drawing.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

/high-five eighties-style: jumping in the air with one leg lifted up, saying "YEEEEAAAAH!", then pause and fade to pastel drawing.
    and the theme to the A-team?

Damn...my leg warmers and matching sweatband slid down.
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Though often I find those with excellent and penetrating charm develop it to make up for less than ideal penetration abilities.

Oh how you old folks make me laugh
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

And back in stock, for those of you that missed out on the first round.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.27%

Smile Quick Questions

Can mineral mud be used for acne on other areas of the body, such as the back, chest, neck, etc? How big is the mineral mud container? (namely how long should it last). How often should it be used? Everyday?
    And for the java lather & banish combo, is it a 7oz banish bar or 3.5oz bar?
    Thanks for your help.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

Quote Originally Posted by moats View Post
    Can mineral mud be used for acne on other areas of the body, such as the back, chest, neck, etc? How big is the mineral mud container? (namely how long should it last). How often should it be used? Everyday?
    And for the java lather & banish combo, is it a 7oz banish bar or 3.5oz bar?
    Thanks for your help.
    The MAjestic is 2 ounces and should easily last about 10-20 uses depending on area.

You can use it effectively on any part of the body, but everyday might be too much. First you should try 2-3 times a week.

I'm honestly not sure what they have paired with the JAva Lather, but we discontinued the 3.5 ounce. I.m not sure if the SKu has been updated.

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.27%

Talking

Thanks for the reply. I plan on ordering several of these combo's shortly.
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

Quote Originally Posted by moats View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I plan on ordering several of these combo's shortly.
    Limited time, and really an unbeatable price for such an effective stack.

The Java Lather has recently been improved, yielding a better scent and thicker, richer lather too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:05 PM