Np Free Samples?

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
just got my order today! what free samples are/were they giving out?? i got another shaker and 2 fat burners. is that them??

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think this thread is going to get blown out of proportion and i say that simply based on everyones expectations and/or definition of the word free, if you get something for FREE how or why would anyone complain?

I haven't gotten my order yet but if it arrives w/o any samples I'm still a happy customer, look at this way... you got 10% off!!

cheers,

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
free samples varied from person to person. I'm sure the larger the order the more freebies. Either way it was a great sale that saved me close to $40

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Saved me about $20. I lost my free nutra shaker =[

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this thread is going to get blown out of proportion and i say that simply based on everyones expectations and/or definition of the word free, if you get something for FREE how or why would anyone complain?

I haven't gotten my order yet but if it arrives w/o any samples I'm still a happy customer, look at this way... you got 10% off!!

cheers,

...and free shipping

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
I agree TOTALLY with you all!! GREAT sale, GREAT dicounts!! not bitching, but simply asking? I would/and will buy from NP even if they didn't give free samples. And yes, i'm positive it will be blown out of proportion as a lot of threads here do!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can almost see if everyone start posting and comparing their free samples this will spiral in to unhappiness for some b/c their gifts are not as good as others, you got to keep in mind that not everyones orders are the same amounts plus some buy more often than others too (I hope NP staff recognizes my address by now ;) )

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
DormantFiber! Gotcha!! To who ever moved this thread. I appologize for posting in the wrong spot. didn't pay attention that this wasn't a supplement. topic!!

MOD EDIT: Your avatar saved you from infraction. :lol:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saved me about $20. I lost my free nutra shaker =[

I had a blue and then a black shaker that just "walked away" from my shop. Now, I have 3 pink ones and they never seem to disappear..haha.
I can only imagine how fast a NP one would go if I had one. I could never let it leave the house.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can see how its hard to lose the pink ones... nobody wants them :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you can see my plan works

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I had a blue and then a black shaker that just "walked away" from my shop. Now, I have 3 pink ones and they never seem to disappear..haha.
I can only imagine how fast a NP one would go if I had one. I could never let it leave the house.
My jacked principles of democracy teacher probably took it.

I used it for mixing creatine mono w/ crystal lite 10 mins before the period ended, so I'd be ready to work out after I got my stuff together. Can't do that anymore though.

HEARTLESS

Awards
Received my order today.. Oh boy wouldn't you like to know what goodies I got.. Let's just say I am gonna have to keep an eye out on that FedEx guy to make sure he doesn't get itchy fingers. Nutra rocks hands down the best supp. site I have ever purchased from. Free is a funny word though my friend, it will make you go crazy, free also has many different meanings!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received my order today.. Oh boy wouldn't you like to know what goodies I got.. Let's just say I am gonna have to keep an eye out on that FedEx guy to make sure he doesn't get itchy fingers. Nutra rocks hands down the best supp. site I have ever purchased from. Free is a funny word though my friend, it will make you go crazy, free also has many different meanings!
Great news, glad to have a happy customer :head:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have a ninja monkey that works on the inside. I usually see a LARGE ziplock back of goodies if that monkey handles my package :)

Wish I had the funds to take advantage of the sale :(

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just got my order today! what free samples are/were they giving out?? i got another shaker and 2 fat burners. is that them??
No the FREE shaker bottle and FREE fat burner samples weren't them...you were suppose to get two pieces of coal and a used sock....did you get those?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my order today! It's like Christmas all over again. :D

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
R-Mac! nope, didn't get those!! Was i supposed to ask for them in the comments?? If so, damit!!
Is the coal what adds up to the tons of samples?

Last edited:
TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to ask for free samples on my comments section b/c I was so stoke about the deals I was getting. I emailed customerserver@np, I hope that helps. Either way I got an insane deal.

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
I REALLY could have used that coal to heat my house this winter!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to ask for free samples on my comments section b/c I was so stoke about the deals I was getting. I emailed customerserver@np, I hope that helps. Either way I got an insane deal.
I did the same, completely forgot to ask for samples in the comments box, but oh well if no samples this time maybe the next!

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
DormantFiber, did you get the coal & sock?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
DormantFiber, did you get the coal & sock?
I haven't gotten my order yet.. wait, I see a big coal truck coming down the street that could be mine.... I hope I don't any sock or I'll burn that too!

HEARTLESS

Awards
No the FREE shaker bottle and FREE fat burner samples weren't them...you were suppose to get two pieces of coal and a used sock....did you get those?
Haha rep for you no doubt that was funny.. whats even more funny is I got a sock, looks new to bad they only sent one for my left foot.. Anyone get one for the right? FREEEEEEEE!!!:thumbsup:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't gotten my order yet.. wait, I see a big coal truck coming down the street that could be mine.... I hope I don't any sock or I'll burn that too!

He's getting coal because he goes against the Chargers!!
:stick:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established