Demand thread--More Bulk PSlin or SuperSlin - AnabolicMinds.com

Demand thread--More Bulk PSlin or SuperSlin

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Demand thread--More Bulk PSlin or SuperSlin


    I think superslin it is...

    How about this since USPlabs knows the Economy sucks...I design SuperSlin to have the same amount of Pslin but add a twist to it for FREE at the same price as bulk PSlin!

    Yes no maybe so.....

  2. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    is it going to be that super-horn powder, or something not yet seen?
  3. R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9761

    Reputation

    do tell
    •   
       

  4. R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9761

    Reputation

    ha jake you and I were reading at the same time and you beat me in ...damn you
  5. Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,810
    Rep Power
    957093

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Super ALWAYS = better ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I think superslin it is...

    How about this since USPlabs knows the Economy sucks...I design SuperSlin to have the same amount of Pslin but add a twist to it for FREE at the same price as bulk PSlin!

    Yes no maybe so.....
    Eyes peeled for the twist!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Eyes peeled for the twist!
    Jesus, I hope it's not 'The Strap'!
  8. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Jesus, I hope it's not 'The Strap'!
    Certainly no twisted strap.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    Yes! Superslin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
  10. Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yes.... yes.... Superslin
  11. borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,551
    Rep Power
    795737

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    J, i am speaking directly to you with this one...

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRDGBpEqLfs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1634

    Reputation

    superslin
    huirry up and spill the beans
  13. Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,352
    Rep Power
    111951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I gotta be honest, bulk p-slin hasn't worked for me like I hoped. The capped stuff gave me great pumps but, this not as much.

    I was hoping it would help me keep fat gain to a minimum during my recent bulk and it didn't. I know that is a diet first issue but, I guess I over estimated it's power.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  14. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I gotta be honest, bulk p-slin hasn't worked for me like I hoped. The capped stuff gave me great pumps but, this not as much.

    I was hoping it would help me keep fat gain to a minimum during my recent bulk and it didn't. I know that is a diet first issue but, I guess I over estimated it's power.
    works great on clean bulks but if you are eating lot of sugars and fats and not JUST eating without a count on calories it will help with performance but will not keep fat gain away...
  15. unemployedcon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    bulk p-slin is great and will be needing more, so i suppose it depends on what the addition making it super is. To me this would determine whether i would want one over the other.
  16. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by unemployedcon View Post
    bulk p-slin is great and will be needing more, so i suppose it depends on what the addition making it super is. To me this would determine whether i would want one over the other.

    Super becasue I'm in the economy sucks sells mood and I want to offer great bulk deals...

    How about I will post the formulas and let the public descide. Personally, I love it on its own but the new addition should increase the anabolic activity for sure...
  17. mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Super becasue I'm in the economy sucks sells mood and I want to offer great bulk deals...

    How about I will post the formulas and let the public descide. Personally, I love it on its own but the new addition should increase the anabolic activity for sure...
    I fail to see how you could improve on Bulk P-Slin besides selling larger tubs of it at the same price. I would LOVE to see the formula though. I don't see how P-Slin could not be a staple in everyone's diet, regardless if you workout or not.
  18. Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Yes. More. Please.
  19. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I fail to see how you could improve on Bulk P-Slin besides selling larger tubs of it at the same price. I would LOVE to see the formula though. I don't see how P-Slin could not be a staple in everyone's diet, regardless if you workout or not.

    I agree. I would not add much to Bulk Pslin but maybe will offer two options...
  20. unemployedcon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Super becasue I'm in the economy sucks sells mood and I want to offer great bulk deals...

    How about I will post the formulas and let the public descide. Personally, I love it on its own but the new addition should increase the anabolic activity for sure...
    That would be awesome. I'm not on the nuts of any company but for me this product just plain works.
  21. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by unemployedcon View Post
    That would be awesome. I'm not on the nuts of any company but for me this product just plain works.

    The nature of the forums has turned. A person cannot praise a product without being questioned..I hate that ****.

    OUr reps will never participate in that behavior. There are a lot of other great products but companies need to drop this ego thing...
  22. bachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    tell me these options
  23. mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I agree. I would not add much to Bulk Pslin but maybe will offer two options...

    Sweet! What would the 2 options be? What would the new formula be? Wouldnt it be easier to assess demand if you told us 2 options?!
  24. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Sweet! What would the 2 options be? What would the new formula be? Wouldnt it be easier to assess demand if you told us 2 options?!

    I'm going to release bulk Pslin as is and a hybrid.
  25. Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,352
    Rep Power
    111951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    if you are eating lot of sugars and fats
    You mean I'm not suppose to that?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  26. mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I'm going to release bulk Pslin as is and a hybrid.
    I know! But what is this magical "hybrid" formula you speak of?
  27. bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i am definitely in for w/e u want to bring in...p-slin is legit i love this stuff
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  28. R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9761

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I'm going to release bulk Pslin as is and a hybrid.
    when and when
  29. jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Word Jacob. I want more bulk P'slin.
  30. mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    Anyword on these will be arriving at the planet? I want to wait to make my order for Super Cissus because my shoulder is KILLING me, but I might not be able to hold out.


    Edit: Can't wait, placed my order for 3 containers of Bulk Super Cissus. The last time this shoulder pain reared its ugly head, SCRX had me feeling 100% in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by mrchristian; 01-13-2009 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Mind made up.
  31. jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2187

    Reputation

    Bump give us an ETA? I need pslin I'm eating a boatload of carbs and my pslin stash is running seriously low, if I start gaining fat its your fault.
  32. ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    what about a economy size tub like 4 times the size for 90 dollars.

    So it like buy 3 get 1 free
  33. dice404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    subbed for update
  34. rob561's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    what about a economy size tub like 4 times the size for 90 dollars.

    So it like buy 3 get 1 free
    this sounds nice!!!
  35. grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    i want both and soon!!!!!!!!! i am waiting on ordering because the bulk pslin is out!!
  36. mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    what about a economy size tub like 4 times the size for 90 dollars.

    So it like buy 3 get 1 free

    Yes!!!!! I'd be down for that!!
  37. CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2867

    Reputation

    I'm curious about the superslin, also any possibility of bulk AnabolicPump?
  38. krispykev's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    soo.. any updates on this?
  39. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    its on the way..SuperSLin is going to have to wait because the extraction is not perfected yet...
  40. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    its on the way..SuperSLin is going to have to wait because the extraction is not perfected yet...
    are you replying to CHAPS re: bulk Anabolic Pump?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. bulk yellow gold and bulk pslin
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 01:33 PM
  2. Bulk Pslin
    By p5sky in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 08:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in