Demand thread--More Bulk PSlin or SuperSlin

I think superslin it is...

How about this since USPlabs knows the Economy sucks...I design SuperSlin to have the same amount of Pslin but add a twist to it for FREE at the same price as bulk PSlin!

Yes no maybe so.....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it going to be that super-horn powder, or something not yet seen?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ha jake you and I were reading at the same time and you beat me in ...damn you :lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think superslin it is...

How about this since USPlabs knows the Economy sucks...I design SuperSlin to have the same amount of Pslin but add a twist to it for FREE at the same price as bulk PSlin!

Yes no maybe so.....
Eyes peeled for the twist! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Yes! Superslin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :food:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J, i am speaking directly to you with this one...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRDGBpEqLfs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
superslin
huirry up and spill the beans

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I gotta be honest, bulk p-slin hasn't worked for me like I hoped. The capped stuff gave me great pumps but, this not as much.

I was hoping it would help me keep fat gain to a minimum during my recent bulk and it didn't. I know that is a diet first issue but, I guess I over estimated it's power.

I gotta be honest, bulk p-slin hasn't worked for me like I hoped. The capped stuff gave me great pumps but, this not as much.

I was hoping it would help me keep fat gain to a minimum during my recent bulk and it didn't. I know that is a diet first issue but, I guess I over estimated it's power.
works great on clean bulks but if you are eating lot of sugars and fats and not JUST eating without a count on calories it will help with performance but will not keep fat gain away...

unemployedcon

Awards
bulk p-slin is great and will be needing more, so i suppose it depends on what the addition making it super is. To me this would determine whether i would want one over the other.

bulk p-slin is great and will be needing more, so i suppose it depends on what the addition making it super is. To me this would determine whether i would want one over the other.

Super becasue I'm in the economy sucks sells mood and I want to offer great bulk deals...

How about I will post the formulas and let the public descide. Personally, I love it on its own but the new addition should increase the anabolic activity for sure...

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Super becasue I'm in the economy sucks sells mood and I want to offer great bulk deals...

How about I will post the formulas and let the public descide. Personally, I love it on its own but the new addition should increase the anabolic activity for sure...
I fail to see how you could improve on Bulk P-Slin besides selling larger tubs of it at the same price. I would LOVE to see the formula though. I don't see how P-Slin could not be a staple in everyone's diet, regardless if you workout or not.:think:

I fail to see how you could improve on Bulk P-Slin besides selling larger tubs of it at the same price. I would LOVE to see the formula though. I don't see how P-Slin could not be a staple in everyone's diet, regardless if you workout or not.:think:

I agree. I would not add much to Bulk Pslin but maybe will offer two options...

unemployedcon

Awards

That would be awesome. I'm not on the nuts of any company but for me this product just plain works.

That would be awesome. I'm not on the nuts of any company but for me this product just plain works.

The nature of the forums has turned. A person cannot praise a product without being questioned..I hate that ****.

OUr reps will never participate in that behavior. There are a lot of other great products but companies need to drop this ego thing...

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I would not add much to Bulk Pslin but maybe will offer two options...

Sweet! What would the 2 options be? What would the new formula be? Wouldnt it be easier to assess demand if you told us 2 options?!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am definitely in for w/e u want to bring in...p-slin is legit i love this stuff

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Anyword on these will be arriving at the planet? I want to wait to make my order for Super Cissus because my shoulder is KILLING me, but I might not be able to hold out.

Edit: Can't wait, placed my order for 3 containers of Bulk Super Cissus. The last time this shoulder pain reared its ugly head, SCRX had me feeling 100% in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bump give us an ETA? I need pslin I'm eating a boatload of carbs and my pslin stash is running seriously low, if I start gaining fat its your fault.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about a economy size tub like 4 times the size for 90 dollars.

So it like buy 3 get 1 free

dice404

Awards
subbed for update

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i want both and soon!!!!!!!!! i am waiting on ordering because the bulk pslin is out!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about the superslin, also any possibility of bulk AnabolicPump?

its on the way..SuperSLin is going to have to wait because the extraction is not perfected yet...

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
any updates on when the bulk p slin is coming in i don't want to miss out on the current specials and that's the only thing holding up my order

any updates on when the bulk p slin is coming in i don't want to miss out on the current specials and that's the only thing holding up my order

NP will have it next week...sale will probably be over since the USPlabs sale ends 2-12-09

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
well i thank you for the quick response. Ill wait it out till early next week and then place my order without it if need be. Reps for the excellent response time.