New Year Out of Stocks?

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Are any of your out of stock items that are going on during your 10 day sale going to be back in stock before the end? Mainly scivation 10lb whey,controlled labs reduction, and RPM. This will be my first time ordering, tried to once before and the product i wanted was out of stock too. Is this just something that happens alot?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You simply waited to long; we don't usually run out of stock however many of these items were at deep discounts, and we had limited supplies. As you can see in the item description for REDuction, "Hurry, sale ends Jan 11 or while supplies last!"

The Vanilla Scivation Whey is still in stock , I don't think the special chocolate deal will get restock but I will see.

Also the RPM is still in stock, but it is the Big Block http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/rpm-big-block-240-capsules.html , which saves you some $$ and it seems like you already know this product works so why not go big! Or if you like the Small RPM, you can pick it up with the Drive http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/ultimate-anabolic-stack-1-rpm-1-drive.html. The small RPM should be restocked tomorrow I believe; we're getting a large AppNut shipment in.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Well crap! I would appreciate the check on the chocolate scivation whey though please. Thanks!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Just saw the sale and was going to pick up some chocolate too but OOS. Vanilla isn't bad but choco is where it's at.

Bfaber

Awards
any eta on PCT assist or post cycle support?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just saw the sale and was going to pick up some chocolate too but OOS. Vanilla isn't bad but choco is where it's at.
The Dialene really isn't free considering the 10lb protein is $10 more than at most other retailers.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Dialene really isn't free considering the 10lb protein is $10 more than at most other retailers.
I'm not quite sure what you meant by "most retailers" however I gave mentioned 3 comparable etailers whose regular price is the same if not high, and that's without the Dialene. Also take another 10-% off the NP price and you would realize what a huge saving it is; and don't forget the free shipping over $100, which considering these weigh 10 lbs is a factor too!

~~$123 shipped for 2x10lbs + 2 Dialene 4x's.

Last edited:
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not quite sure what you meant by "most retailers" however I gave mentioned 3 comparable etailers whose regular price is the same if not high, and that's without the Dialene. Also take another 102-% off the NP price and you would realize what a huge saving it is; and don't forge tthe free shipping over $100, which considering these weigh 10 lbs is a factor too!

~~$123 shipped for 2x10lbs + 2 Dialene 4x's.
MOD EDIT: Completely inappropriate in their forum.

wjb33

Awards
They did a great job at getting back all the things I wanted...A++++ for Nutra!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
While that may be true, most of the reputable sites seem to only differ by < $3 and factor in shipping and it's negligible. And as Steveoph mentioned you factor in the Dialene and the value is easily realized. Granted I'm not too interested in Dialene and might actually prefer a Xtend combo, but to each their own. In fact I was a bit disappointed there was an Xtend deal like last year, two large and one small containers. But the choco is back in stock so how could I resist. Excellent CS once again, thanks.