Swiftly Selling SuperSap...in Stock! ... Small Short Supply....S....s...

  1. Exclamation Swiftly Selling SuperSap...in Stock! ... Small Short Supply....S....s...


    SuperSaponins (120 grams) By: USPowders

    USPowders by popular demand presents SuperSaponins! SuperSaponins features a high extract of saponins that significantly increases sex drive, positive mood, erection strength, and overall energy in the bedroom.

    In the gym it's been reported to significantly increase recovery, strength, and endurance.

    SuperSaponins is the only Tribulus in the world that is extracted for Tribulosin. From anecdotal feedback from AnabolicMinds users, they describe the feeling of Tribulosin to a supplement that significantly increases testosterone.

    Do we have scientific data to support this theory? No, but at the same time we cannot ignore the overwhelmingly positive anecdotal feedback.

    At least, you will become a sex god that is always in a good mood, but I suspect that gym performance will significantly increase.

    SuperSaponins is a supplement that gets better with time. I recommend experimenting with a 60 day protocol at 3-4 grams per day.

    Another protocol I also recommend (the one I will be using) is 6 grams a day divided in 3 servings for 5 days and taking 2 intermittent days off...for example, S-M-T-W-T-F(off)-S(off).


  2. I've got 2 on the way....

  3. i don't expect this or the bulk cissus rx to last very long. grab it while you can.
    •   
       


  4. exactly my thought - got some of each

  5. I really wish my F'ing cable bill wasn't so high last month or I'd be all over this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I really wish my F'ing cable bill wasn't so high last month or I'd be all over this.
    you gotta stop renting those pay per view skinimax films.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    you gotta stop renting those pay per view skinimax films.
    You...bastard...

    You promised not to tell!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  8. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Sexual Aid Results Thread!

    This was just tribulosin without the cholorphytum!

    This is going to be potent!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Sexual Aid Results Thread!

    This was just tribulosin without the cholorphytum!

    This is going to be potent!
    Just keep rubbing it in. You want to kick my dog while you're at it?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. i bought 4 x
    ;P

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    i bought 4 x
    ;P
    That's quite the investment! I hope it turns out well for you. If we only got 43 units, I don't imagine there's much stock left at all. I've seen lots picking up 2 or 4;

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That's quite the investment! I hope it turns out well for you. If we only got 43 units, I don't imagine there's much stock left at all. I've seen lots picking up 2 or 4;

    Im surprised Its still available!!

    Ye.. doesnt bother me.. if it doesnt work for me, I got loads of people down here who'd want some!


  13. My order is placed!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  14. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    My order is placed!
    Ah there it is; the one that requested the inflatable hank blow-up :bb3:
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Im surprised Its still available!!

    Ye.. doesnt bother me.. if it doesnt work for me, I got loads of people down here who'd want some!

    Many passed on it because it was placed late during the sale.

    should last a little longer then expected...

  16. almost forgot to get some, picked up two with some other good fine powders

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Ah there it is; the one that requested the inflatable hank blow-up :bb3:
    hey, those are supposed to be for female customers only. :chick:
  18. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    some people see tribulus and get turned off but this one is waaaay different and for the price waaaay worth.

    We are seriously considering taking it to retail...just read that reveiw thread...

  19. ill be running it with prime in pct! go usplabs! Jacob, youve always been great to deal with, thanks
  20. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    ill be running it with prime in pct! go usplabs! Jacob, youve always been great to deal with, thanks

    Could not ask for a better consumer base. When I do bulk, I great deal but more importantly a great product.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    ill be running it with prime in pct! go usplabs! Jacob, youve always been great to deal with, thanks
    same should be sweet with prime pct

    will this stuff help clear skin like powerfull

  22. i dunno why i bought it? i just did!

    my mate is grabbing 1 off me for a PCT...

    ill prob run one during a cut.. see if i feel much?

    i still have 1 x tub of original powerful bulk!

    :P
  23. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    same should be sweet with prime pct

    will this stuff help clear skin like powerfull

    No the 1-c is responsible for that...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:40 AM
  2. DTHC+Sunami+Supersap
    By dat dude in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Yohimbe/Trib/Supersap
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 02:37 AM
  4. Halodrol back in stock--Limited Supply
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Log in
Log in