Debit cards

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I am planning on ordering with nutraplanet very soon, just one issue, due to only being 16 ive only got debit cards, does nutraplanet excpet these as payment? if not does anyone know of any way I can pay for the order? would you accept payment by online bank transfer (ill pay extra for the inconveience) thanks to anyone who can offer advice :)

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Debit Cards are accepted the same as credit cards.

And in my best "dad' voice, "But please make sure you only order age-appropiate items."

But since you are a member here at AM, I am sure you are well ahead of the curve and already knew that!

:)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! thanks guys! no worries NutraMan my first orders will be nothing more than whey protein and wazy maize starch lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Was so pumped when I got my own debit card for this very reason lol.

I use mine to this day.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i got a debit card and it works fine. I think if i got a credit card and used it on NP it would just be asking for trouble lol

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF???? How do debit cards work on the net??? WTF??

I have like thousands of dollars on my debit card, I would make MAD orders even madder than i make right now

TELL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWW PPLZZZZZ

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

I have like thousands of dollars on my debit card, I would make MAD orders even madder than i make right now

type in your digits just like you would with a credit card.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

woah spaz attack!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
dude u better not be fkin with me

are u sure??? I live in Montreal btw.. doesnt matter?
we accept money from canucks. just ask steveoph.
if it's your first time using the card with us, you may have to fill out a security verification form though.
you'll get an email from our support staff if that happens.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we accept money from canucks. just ask steveoph.
if it's your first time using the card with us, you may have to fill out a security verification form though.
you'll get an email from our support staff if that happens.
So I click pay with credit card, then pick which card? and what do i do for expiration date ?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
it should have one. take a look and get back to me.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your debit card doesn't have an exp date on it?
Just checkedm ine (Also a Canadian debit card) and no exp. date. IT seems ours are a bit different than the American one. Can you checkout without inserting an exp date, or try a bogus one?

Alternatively you can pay for your NP orders like I do; and sell a little bit more of your soul every time ;)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just checkedm ine (Also a Canadian debit card) and no exp. date. IT seems ours are a bit different than the American one. Can you checkout without inserting an exp date, or try a bogus one?

Alternatively you can pay for your NP orders like I do; and sell a little bit more of your soul every time ;)
How do you pay? with hugs and kisses?

You arent able to use debit card?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i didn't know that. we can use our debit cards just like a credit card for online purchases here.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea American debit cards are just visas. I'm sure there is a way to use this though as I can't see Canadians that don't use credit cards to be barred from shopping online from us retailers. Looking into it buddy

paint2100

Awards
every order I made was with a debit. So much easier than money orders.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea American debit cards are just visas. I'm sure there is a way to use this though as I can't see Canadians that don't use credit cards to be barred from shopping online from us retailers. Looking into it buddy
Thanks man :head:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Ubiyca I'm sorry to say but it must have an expiration date, and I believe this across the board for US retailers. Your next option if you want to avoid using the credit card would be getting a money order from your bank and sending it that way (takes a little longer but if you order in bulk it would outweigh the extra time spent in transit).

Sorry about the inconvenience.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Debit cards are are often the cards you use at ATM's only etc. They do not have a Visa or Master Card logo on them. The ones that do are Check Cards and can be used more like checks and credit cards. If he's 16 he may not have a Visa Check Card.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He can get a money order. Take your cash to a bank, grocery store, or post office and get one.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys, appreciate the help. I have no problems using a Credit Card (my dad's card) the only issue was, if I was able to use a debit card it would make things slightly more convienient, but money orders and such is going backwards I think.. anyways, thanks again :)