Debit cards

  1. Debit cards


    Hey all, I am planning on ordering with nutraplanet very soon, just one issue, due to only being 16 ive only got debit cards, does nutraplanet excpet these as payment? if not does anyone know of any way I can pay for the order? would you accept payment by online bank transfer (ill pay extra for the inconveience) thanks to anyone who can offer advice


  2. Debit Cards are accepted the same as credit cards.

    And in my best "dad' voice, "But please make sure you only order age-appropiate items."

    But since you are a member here at AM, I am sure you are well ahead of the curve and already knew that!


  3. We accept debit cards it seems
    •   
       


  4. Awesome! thanks guys! no worries NutraMan my first orders will be nothing more than whey protein and wazy maize starch lol

  5. Was so pumped when I got my own debit card for this very reason lol.

    I use mine to this day.

  6. i got a debit card and it works fine. I think if i got a credit card and used it on NP it would just be asking for trouble lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  7. WTF???? How do debit cards work on the net??? WTF??

    I have like thousands of dollars on my debit card, I would make MAD orders even madder than i make right now

    TELL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWW PPLZZZZZ

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    WTF???? How do debit cards work on the net??? WTF??

    I have like thousands of dollars on my debit card, I would make MAD orders even madder than i make right now

    TELL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWW PPLZZZZZ
    type in your digits just like you would with a credit card.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    type in your digits just like you would with a credit card.
    dude u better not be fkin with me

    are u sure??? I live in Montreal btw.. doesnt matter?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    WTF???? How do debit cards work on the net??? WTF??

    I have like thousands of dollars on my debit card, I would make MAD orders even madder than i make right now

    TELL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWW PPLZZZZZ
    woah spaz attack!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    woah spaz attack!
    I'm on a ridiculous amount of stims right now

    Don't ask. :bb3:

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    dude u better not be fkin with me

    are u sure??? I live in Montreal btw.. doesnt matter?
    we accept money from canucks. just ask steveoph.
    if it's your first time using the card with us, you may have to fill out a security verification form though.
    you'll get an email from our support staff if that happens.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    we accept money from canucks. just ask steveoph.
    if it's your first time using the card with us, you may have to fill out a security verification form though.
    you'll get an email from our support staff if that happens.
    So I click pay with credit card, then pick which card? and what do i do for expiration date ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    So I click pay with credit card, then pick which card? and what do i do for expiration date ?
    your debit card doesn't have an exp date on it?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    your debit card doesn't have an exp date on it?
    I really don't think so

  16. it should have one. take a look and get back to me.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    your debit card doesn't have an exp date on it?
    Just checkedm ine (Also a Canadian debit card) and no exp. date. IT seems ours are a bit different than the American one. Can you checkout without inserting an exp date, or try a bogus one?

    Alternatively you can pay for your NP orders like I do; and sell a little bit more of your soul every time

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Just checkedm ine (Also a Canadian debit card) and no exp. date. IT seems ours are a bit different than the American one. Can you checkout without inserting an exp date, or try a bogus one?

    Alternatively you can pay for your NP orders like I do; and sell a little bit more of your soul every time
    How do you pay? with hugs and kisses?

    You arent able to use debit card?

  19. i didn't know that. we can use our debit cards just like a credit card for online purchases here.

  20. *wipes tear that is running down his cheek*

  21. Yea American debit cards are just visas. I'm sure there is a way to use this though as I can't see Canadians that don't use credit cards to be barred from shopping online from us retailers. Looking into it buddy

  22. every order I made was with a debit. So much easier than money orders.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Yea American debit cards are just visas. I'm sure there is a way to use this though as I can't see Canadians that don't use credit cards to be barred from shopping online from us retailers. Looking into it buddy
    Thanks man

  24. Ubiyca I'm sorry to say but it must have an expiration date, and I believe this across the board for US retailers. Your next option if you want to avoid using the credit card would be getting a money order from your bank and sending it that way (takes a little longer but if you order in bulk it would outweigh the extra time spent in transit).

    Sorry about the inconvenience.

  25. Or I usually suggest if you dont havea CC, find a friend/relative who does, and pay them upfront in cash. Also remember to call them vitamins and not supplements

  26. Debit cards are are often the cards you use at ATM's only etc. They do not have a Visa or Master Card logo on them. The ones that do are Check Cards and can be used more like checks and credit cards. If he's 16 he may not have a Visa Check Card.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  27. He can get a money order. Take your cash to a bank, grocery store, or post office and get one.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  28. Thanks for all the replies guys, appreciate the help. I have no problems using a Credit Card (my dad's card) the only issue was, if I was able to use a debit card it would make things slightly more convienient, but money orders and such is going backwards I think.. anyways, thanks again
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Debit Card
    By Batman1991 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 07:24 AM
  2. NP Gift Cards
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 03:29 PM
  3. UFC 86 and 87 cards
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 02:48 AM
Log in
Log in