10 Day Sale at NP

  1. 10 Day Sale at NP


    I have a question about the additional 20% off. Does this automatically show up during checkout, or is there a coupon code to put in? Thanks!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592;
    I have a question about the additional 20% off. Does this automatically show up during checkout, or is there a coupon code to put in? Thanks!
    You need a coupon code at checkout. Code is: NEWYEAR20.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. Thanks bro!

  4. i dont know if its case sensitive or not but on the original post the code is shown as NewYear20

  5. Ive tried every possible way and it doesnt show up. I just need to type NewYear20 in the discount code and it should show up after I press ok, right?
    •   
       


  6. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutra...net-s-new.html

    The Planet : The NutraPlanet 2009 New Year's SALE

    Enter the appropriate codes:

    NEWYEAR10 : Save an additional 10% off on orders over $100

    NEWYEAR15 : Save an additional 15% off on orders over $500

    NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000 (unprecedented discount!)

    NOTE: If an item stated "Currently Out Of Stock" it does not let you proceed to check out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.They'll tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls.

  7. Ahh, got it. 20% off of orders over $1000. Thats the hangup right there, I wish I had that to spend on supps. Thanks for the clarification.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    Ive tried every possible way and it doesnt show up. I just need to type NewYear20 in the discount code and it should show up after I press ok, right?
    make sure your order is > $1000 in order to get the 20% discount!

  9. It's the fine print that gets you 10% off $100 and free shipping is still quite a great savings!

  10. I know a lot of people who will stock up for himself, a few close friends and a few close family members. Doing that, it is quite easily to get to the $1000 price break.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    I know a lot of people who will stock up for himself, a few close friends and a few close family members. Doing that, it is quite easily to get to the $1000 price break.
    and there are several supp whores around here who can get to the $1000+ mark all by themselves.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hypermax on Sale at NP for Memorial day!
    By nicksox15 in forum Performax Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:21 PM
  2. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 10:23 AM
  3. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:20 PM
  4. Sale at NP in time for summer
    By BlueChip in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Log in
Log in