Get Diesel's Grape JP8- New Taste, Improved Ingredients, Hot Price!

1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Cool Get Diesel's Grape JP8- New Taste, Improved Ingredients, Hot Price!

With some great teamwork between Get Diesel & Nutraplanet, we have managed to bring you the new and improved JP8. The previous version was known to be poor tasting which has been adressed; also Chuck is pushing this product even further than the already very successful JP8 by taking it up a level with this more intense formulation which includes citrulline malate, Dimethylpentylamine, Methylsynephrine, Panax Ginseng, Green tea and Benfotiamine (a B-1 Analog). 50g more active ingredients per product!

JP8 (1.88 lbs) Grape Flavor By: Get Diesel

And with the New Year's Sale, you will be saving an additional 10-20% off this price!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Great formula! I admire the mix and quite applaud the inclusion of Benfotiamine, the fat-soluble form of vitamin B1. It is one of the best-known agents for managing post-prandial endothelial dysfunction/oxidative stress and protector against the formation of so-called advanced glycation end-products (AGES) [the cross-linking/binding of glucose, lipid, and protein molecules to form non-functional structures with deeply damaging impact on metabolic processes], not to mention its positive effects on insulin synthesis.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Agreed, and as I was browsing through our clearance section the Sulbutiamine caught my eye which the precursor to Thiamine (Vit B1) ; Sulbutiamine Caps (100 caps) By: NutraPlanet . The caps are as cheap as the raw powder, and the benefits are well documented. With the extra % discount, it's almost too great a new supplement not to experiment with.

All set to add to your cart; page is ready. 3.5g of Malto were removed, and replaced by over 4.5g if you do the math!
    •   

4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I'm psyched to get on this myself, its gonna be siiiiiick!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Just so u guys know, this is the link to the Grape JP8 at NP

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...pe-flavor.html

they still have the original up and I guess they accidentally set it to "in stock" but if u use that other link in the GET DIESEL section u will be charged $44.95, the grape is at the bottom of the GET DIESEL section.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Just so u guys know, this is the link to the Grape JP8 at NP

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...pe-flavor.html

they still have the original up and I guess they accidentally set it to "in stock" but if u use that other link in the GET DIESEL section u will be charged $44.95, the grape is at the bottom of the GET DIESEL section.
    Fixed the link in the OP, thanks Chuck
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

How can it possibly be more intense? I call BS.

My current JP8 & Nos Ether pre/post workout configuration is second to No-One, new JP8 or any facisimiles there of.

Bastages, I tell you. Bastages.

I love grape too.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I just picked one up!
  9. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    I just picked one up!
    Thanks for trying it, you guys give feedback after your first one or 2 workouts on it and about the taste (for the candy asses), you are going to be amazed.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Im very keen to try this.. it looks like a good formula!

I cant find anything which gives me good aggressive anymore, I think back in the day I took COLD FUSION and that was pretty sick..
  11. Registered User
    Answers

why does this have such poor ratings on Nutra?
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    That was the lemon one? I think grape is updated.. more stuff and better tasting?

I got 2 tubs on the way, ill try a review next week!

13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    That was the lemon one? I think grape is updated.. more stuff and better tasting?

I got 2 tubs on the way, ill try a review next week!

I'll find out if we ported over the Lemonade ratings, otherwise there is just alot of GD haters who rated the product before trying it, since I saw 6 star ratings after only having the product up for 2 days.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'll find out if we ported over the Lemonade ratings, otherwise there is just alot of GD haters who rated the product before trying it, since I saw 6 star ratings after only having the product up for 2 days.

most cry about the taste.

His products work for me, and thats all i care about.
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Because as soon as it came out, before anyone even had the Grape version (because it was up 2 days) people voted on it (which is dumb), and some idiots probably put 1 star.

You have to understand, GET DIESEL has a bunch of haters, some I believe reps from other companies, some from the bb.com beef I've had over the years with lames over there.

Needless to say, when you see feedback from people once they try the grape, you will know whats up.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Because as soon as it came out, before anyone even had the Grape version (because it was up 2 days) people voted on it (which is dumb), and some idiots probably put 1 star.

You have to understand, GET DIESEL has a bunch of haters, some I believe reps from other companies, some from the bb.com beef I've had over the years with lames over there.

Needless to say, when you see feedback from people once they try the grape, you will know whats up.

I don't think NP has shipped my order yet, but as soon as it arrives. I'll do a review.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 10:40 PM
  2. Purple Wraath grape flavor being improved due to customer demand!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 11:34 AM