Bulk SuperCissus Rx Powder on the way...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh man you must have sent it with the supersap..things are shaping up nicely for the New years sale. I'm stoked...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thank the good lord my knees are killing me, will nutra have it in time for the new years sale?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
How does this stuff compare to other bulk cissus products? I have 500g of bulk cissus by 1fast400 (or BN). Are the two comparable? What does the powder look/taste like?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, it is the best cissus powder for my joints. It is a 10% extract vs the 5% that is BN. It tastes awful so I would cap it personally. There is a large debate on what extract works best, but from my experience this is it.

How does this stuff compare to other bulk cissus products? I have 500g of bulk cissus by 1fast400 (or BN). Are the two comparable? What does the powder look/taste like?

This is the Cissus that made Cissus popular.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
It hasen't stocked yet and will be a cheaper price then what's currently listed on nutra. I would imagine it will be up on Monday or Tuesday

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Probably Monday. NP doesn't work on weekends any longer.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Any chance that you guys could start a presale with the Bulk Super Cissus so we can start ordering it (I assume it should be there any day now). I've got another order to submit and this is all I'm waiting on.

kurtphyre

kurtphyre

Awards
Still showing out of stock. I have everything in my cart now for a $280 purchase but can't proceed because this is out of stock.

I've never purchased from NP so I assume you can't check-out unless everything in your cart is in stock. I want to buy the Xtend/Vasocharge combo but none of the flavors are in stock. Is their any way I can pay for a combo pack now and have NP ship it to me when they get it in stock? Lots of other websites do this.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still showing out of stock. I have everything in my cart now for a $280 purchase but can't proceed because this is out of stock.

I've never purchased from NP so I assume you can't check-out unless everything in your cart is in stock. I want to buy the Xtend/Vasocharge combo but none of the flavors are in stock. Is their any way I can pay for a combo pack now and have NP ship it to me when they get it in stock? Lots of other websites do this.
You can request that in your comments; hopefully the CSR can do that but it really depends on how long until we get our next Xtend shipment; I think they should be able to do this for you though :thumbsup:

Also the Supercissus should be within a few hours, just getting it loaded up onto the site with the SuperSap.

kurtphyre

kurtphyre

Awards
You can request that in your comments; hopefully the CSR can do that but it really depends on how long until we get our next Xtend shipment; I think they should be able to do this for you though :thumbsup:

Also the Supercissus should be within a few hours, just getting it loaded up onto the site with the SuperSap.
I can't get to the comments area because when I click the "checkout" button some red text pops up that says "One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order." It isn't letting me proceed any further than my cart.

I assume the comment box is after the cart page. If I remove the OOS items to get to the comments box how would I pay for the OOS items I removed?

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Ouch, clowned me. I promise, I just checked before I posted. Either way, it's in, so it's all good.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats the rec for dose and use twice a day same as the pills or is there a better way with the bulk?

ILiftBig

Awards
whats the rec for dose and use twice a day same as the pills or is there a better way with the bulk?
The bulk is 1100 mg per 1/4 teaspoon. If you are capping your own, I believe the 00 caps hold about 1/4 teaspoon. I take two caps, twice a day and get great results.

what's the dosing like with this and how long will one container last?
Seems like I got about 200, 00 caps out of 100 grams. so if you take 4 caps/d you will have 50 days. Not too bad for $19, huh?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a GREAT price and the reason why I just purchased 2 more bottles. Its like paying $16.99 for 200 caps.
Yes, basically a give away. No clue how USPLabs and Nutraplanet can sustain such pricing, even short term. Must be to demonstrate appreciation of customer loyalty...

ILiftBig

Awards
Yes, basically a give away. No clue how USPLabs and Nutraplanet can sustain such pricing, even short term. Must be to demonstrate appreciation of customer loyalty...

Thanks to both of you. This will enable those of us who believe in Cissus to pass it on to others. Trust me I have been doing it a lot. I am a retired world champion powerlifter and know so many powerlifters who have shoulder issues. This stuff is the key to a longer career in the sport. In fact, I just spoke with Tiny Meeker, one of the top 5 all time best benchers in the world, and he is excited about giving this product a try. I have a bottle of Super Cissus RX waiting on him.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to both of you. This will enable those of us who believe in Cissus to pass it on to others. Trust me I have been doing it a lot. I am a retired world champion powerlifter and know so many powerlifters who have shoulder issues. This stuff is the key to a longer career in the sport. In fact, I just spoke with Tiny Meeker, one of the top 5 all time best benchers in the world, and he is excited about giving this product a try. I have a bottle of Super Cissus RX waiting on him.
Mr Meeker is unreal. He is 100% drug-free...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txEryTMekNQ"]YouTube - Tiny Meeker Benches 600 LBS 13 Times![/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJwBXz_AytM"]YouTube - 2008 Europa - Tiny Meeker[/ame]

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
when u guys come back in stock will it still be cheap?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you very much for your support! :thumbsup:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
so is this coming back into stock and as cheap

kurtphyre

kurtphyre

Awards
I got a tub about a month ago and it has no information on the label at all. What is the recommended dosage? How much does each dose consist of? One teaspoon? More? Less?

This is very unprofessional of Nutra Planet to ship out packages with none of this information. So far I've been taking 1/2 tsp. a day and have experienced no benefit whatsoever.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I got a tub about a month ago and it has no information on the label at all. What is the recommended dosage? How much does each dose consist of? One teaspoon? More? Less?

This is very unprofessional of Nutra Planet to ship out packages with none of this information. So far I've been taking 1/2 tsp. a day and have experienced no benefit whatsoever.
How to dose it is up to you, but if you'd like to follow the recommendations USP puts on the Super Cissus Rx bottles, take 750mg 10 minutes before your first meal of the day, and another 750mg 10 minutes before your last meal. I've been taking about 1g twice per day because it's easier to measure. And from what I understand it can take some time for the benefits of cissus to kick in.

EDIT: Does your tub say 1/4tsp=1100mg?