Bulk SuperCissus Rx Powder on the way...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Mod edit: review the rules


  2. whats the rec for dose and use twice a day same as the pills or is there a better way with the bulk?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    shipped today and it's Part of my "the Economy sucks" promotion.
    what's the dosing like with this and how long will one container last?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    whats the rec for dose and use twice a day same as the pills or is there a better way with the bulk?
    The bulk is 1100 mg per 1/4 teaspoon. If you are capping your own, I believe the 00 caps hold about 1/4 teaspoon. I take two caps, twice a day and get great results.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    what's the dosing like with this and how long will one container last?
    Seems like I got about 200, 00 caps out of 100 grams. so if you take 4 caps/d you will have 50 days. Not too bad for $19, huh?
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    And it just got cheaper!!!! 100g for $$$16.99!!!!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html
    That is a GREAT price and the reason why I just purchased 2 more bottles. Its like paying $16.99 for 200 caps.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ILiftBig View Post
    That is a GREAT price and the reason why I just purchased 2 more bottles. Its like paying $16.99 for 200 caps.
    Yes, basically a give away. No clue how USPLabs and Nutraplanet can sustain such pricing, even short term. Must be to demonstrate appreciation of customer loyalty...


  7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes, basically a give away. No clue how USPLabs and Nutraplanet can sustain such pricing, even short term. Must be to demonstrate appreciation of customer loyalty...

    Thanks to both of you. This will enable those of us who believe in Cissus to pass it on to others. Trust me I have been doing it a lot. I am a retired world champion powerlifter and know so many powerlifters who have shoulder issues. This stuff is the key to a longer career in the sport. In fact, I just spoke with Tiny Meeker, one of the top 5 all time best benchers in the world, and he is excited about giving this product a try. I have a bottle of Super Cissus RX waiting on him.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ILiftBig View Post
    Thanks to both of you. This will enable those of us who believe in Cissus to pass it on to others. Trust me I have been doing it a lot. I am a retired world champion powerlifter and know so many powerlifters who have shoulder issues. This stuff is the key to a longer career in the sport. In fact, I just spoke with Tiny Meeker, one of the top 5 all time best benchers in the world, and he is excited about giving this product a try. I have a bottle of Super Cissus RX waiting on him.
    Mr Meeker is unreal. He is 100% drug-free...

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txEryTMekNQ"]YouTube - Tiny Meeker Benches 600 LBS 13 Times![/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJwBXz_AytM"]YouTube - 2008 Europa - Tiny Meeker[/ame]
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  9. when u guys come back in stock will it still be cheap?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ILiftBig View Post
    Thanks to both of you. This will enable those of us who believe in Cissus to pass it on to others. Trust me I have been doing it a lot. I am a retired world champion powerlifter and know so many powerlifters who have shoulder issues. This stuff is the key to a longer career in the sport. In fact, I just spoke with Tiny Meeker, one of the top 5 all time best benchers in the world, and he is excited about giving this product a try. I have a bottle of Super Cissus RX waiting on him.
    Awesome! Thank you very much for your support!


  11. so is this coming back into stock and as cheap

  12. I got a tub about a month ago and it has no information on the label at all. What is the recommended dosage? How much does each dose consist of? One teaspoon? More? Less?

    This is very unprofessional of Nutra Planet to ship out packages with none of this information. So far I've been taking 1/2 tsp. a day and have experienced no benefit whatsoever.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kurtphyre View Post
    I got a tub about a month ago and it has no information on the label at all. What is the recommended dosage? How much does each dose consist of? One teaspoon? More? Less?

    This is very unprofessional of Nutra Planet to ship out packages with none of this information. So far I've been taking 1/2 tsp. a day and have experienced no benefit whatsoever.
    How to dose it is up to you, but if you'd like to follow the recommendations USP puts on the Super Cissus Rx bottles, take 750mg 10 minutes before your first meal of the day, and another 750mg 10 minutes before your last meal. I've been taking about 1g twice per day because it's easier to measure. And from what I understand it can take some time for the benefits of cissus to kick in.

    EDIT: Does your tub say 1/4tsp=1100mg?

  14. The density says 1/4tsp=1100mg on mine, shipped last week.
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    so is this coming back into stock and as cheap
    one more batch coming this cheap and price will increase.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    one more batch coming this cheap and price will increase.
    saved by USPLABS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  17. wats the ETA on this next batch
  18. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    wats the ETA on this next batch
    shipped today so I will say wednesday or thursday at NP.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    shipped today so I will say wednesday or thursday at NP.
    Great news!!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  20. Any update when this might hit the shelves?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Any update when this might hit the shelves?
    Well it shipped out from USP Labs; it may have arrived but we weren't able to change its availability. I'd say expect it available for order on Monday.

  22. We actually have not received it yet as far as I know, But I would think it will be in sometime on Monday.

  23. Cheers , my aching joints thank you.

  24. Is 2 to 3 grams an adequate dose for joint issues?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Is 2 to 3 grams an adequate dose for joint issues?
    Yes, try 3g/daily. Use the dosing for SuperCissus RX as a guideline since it is the same compound

  26. Thanks Steve...I just got a little confused between the joint repairing doses and the anabolic doses people are taking...

  27. Any updates?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Any updates?
    Hmmm... It's a mystery! Sounds like a shipping delay, I'll see if anybody knows more about it, but I'd cross my fingers and check tomorrow.

  29. Thanks Steve!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk Supercissus rx
    By michael3435 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 01:00 AM
  2. Bulk Supercissus RX
    By moondg29 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 10:09 AM
  3. Bulk Supercissus Rx?
    By AminoAddict in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 01:46 PM
  4. NP's Bulk SuperCissus (10%)
    By p951 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Log in
Log in