h-drol cycle

bigpappi

Awards
Justin finished a 5 week Havoc cycle. Was hoping to get a little more from the cycle, went from 278 to 284 pounds and strength went up some. Will start my PCT on monday (sustain alpha and toco-8). Now I would like to try a h-drol cycle and was wondering if February would be to soon to start cycle? Hopefully an h-drol cycle will give me a little more than the havoc did. On the positive side I did not experience any sides from the havoc cycle and I think the product is good.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
In all likelihood, H-Drol will give you less than Havoc did. Its a pretty mild steroid, and in my opinion, probably best used for recomping not bulking.

bigpappi

Awards
Could I do another Havoc cycle in February? I didn't start to see any gains in my havoc cycle until the last week when I was taking 40mg. I would like to do another cycle and start at 40mg and finish at 50mg.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Time off cycle should equal the time you were on cycle, plus the time you were on PCT. Thats kinda the rule of thumb. If you are fully recovered by Feb, you could probably run one again. You really might want to get blood work done and make sure your liver values are OK. That would be my biggest concern, and thats the only real way of knowing if you are fully recovered.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Time off cycle should equal the time you were on cycle, plus the time you were on PCT. Thats kinda the rule of thumb. If you are fully recovered by Feb, you could probably run one again. You really might want to get blood work done and make sure your liver values are OK. That would be my biggest concern, and thats the only real way of knowing if you are fully recovered.
:thumbsup:

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Could I do another Havoc cycle in February? I didn't start to see any gains in my havoc cycle until the last week when I was taking 40mg. I would like to do another cycle and start at 40mg and finish at 50mg.
I personally don't really like running the same PH two times in a row. I prefer to switch things up a little bit...

How long was your cycle? How did you dose?

Are you looking to bulk?

bigpappi

Awards
My Havoc cycle was 4 1/2 weeks. I ran it 30/30/40/40 and am currently on week 2 of PCT.

I did not notice any sides while on Havoc and my weight went from 278lbs to 284lbs. I didn't really notice much increase in strength though. I would like to run another cycle of something that will give me better strength gains. Any suggestions? I was hoping to run another cycle in Feb. but if it is safe to wait a little longer I will. I was thinking of trying H-Drol or M-Drol.

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
I bought a bottle of P-Plex and I'm going to cycle that in a few months. Most people get awesome gains from 1 bottle. I'd say either P-Plex or M-Drol would give you the gains you're looking for.

xjohnnymac

Awards
would you say Havoc is mild? and would you use that to bulk or what..

im looking to bulk up, need something to take..opiniions?