Everything is gone

sw bill

Awards
I am friggin bumin bigtime,Everything i want to pick up from NP's new years sale is out of stock.DCP= none JP8=none epi/support= none and thats just the first 3 things i was looking for.This out of stock has been getting crazy for the past 6 months.Unfortunetly i think its time for me to start looking around elsewhere for a company that can keep up with demand,Maybe one dont exist i dont know but this just sucks.
BTW i do understand that alot of times its not NP's fault that a company doesnt put out enough product but thats not us the consumers problem,They should be doing the same as i and moving on to a different supplier if theres cant keep up.
Rant over.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've had JP8 in stock since it was released until about 2 days ago. I'll see when we're getting some more in. Epistane is on order and is listed as 2-3 business days so it will be instock by the time Jan 1st for the New Years sale. AI's Cycle Support and PCS are also both in-stock. I hope that helps; and we should also be receving more shipments before NYE.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like someone needs a whaaaambulance

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
it is a pain in the ass but nutra has been really good to me and others for a long time. they are not perfect although they are damn close. give them a chance and they will make it right. they are the best i have used. promotion over.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
don't worry. Cheer up, Bill! Once the recession really gets going in about 6 months, nobody will be buying any supps, and you can get all the supps that you want! :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does suck for international buyers.

We have to do orders at once, because shipping sets us back 60-100+US dollars a go..

So most of the time, we get rolled on every sale available. It does suck for that :(

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I am friggin bumin bigtime,Everything i want to pick up from NP's new years sale is out of stock.DCP= none JP8=none epi/support= none and thats just the first 3 things i was looking for.This out of stock has been getting crazy for the past 6 months.Unfortunetly i think its time for me to start looking around elsewhere for a company that can keep up with demand,Maybe one dont exist i dont know but this just sucks.
BTW i do understand that alot of times its not NP's fault that a company doesnt put out enough product but thats not us the consumers problem,They should be doing the same as i and moving on to a different supplier if theres cant keep up.
Rant over.
The Epistane and DCP are now all back in stock (DCP is being updated now). The new grape flavor JP8 should arrive either Wednesday or this Friday!

Because of stiff taxes, we are forced to liquidate our stock for the end of the year, but replacement stock is being fulfilled as we speak.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rant over.
Move on to a different supplier? Many of the out of stock issues are due to the manufacturer being out. Get Diesel, RPN, IBE, etc...are all direct only manufacturers meaning if they're out of stock, we're SOL and there is no moving on to a different supplier.

No, it's not the consumer's fault but it poses a problem for the consumers. Unfortunately your solution holds no water, and we get just as frustrated as you do.

But good news: DCP is back in stock and just to give everyone a foreshadow of things to come, it will be on sale for the New Year's Celebration starting Jan 1, 2009 :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Move on to a different supplier? Many of the out of stock issues are due to the manufacturer being out. Get Diesel, RPN, IBE, etc...are all direct only manufacturers meaning if they're out of stock, we're SOL and there is no moving on to a different supplier.

No, it's not the consumer's fault but it poses a problem for the consumers. Unfortunately your solution holds no water, and we get just as frustrated as you do.

But good news: DCP is back in stock and just to give everyone a foreshadow of things to come, it will be on sale for the New Year's Celebration starting Jan 1, 2009 :thumbsup:
I've been alluding to that sale over on the RPN forum, and have plastered the forums with the great news that DCP is in stock. Here's the ominous kicker; Will it still be in stock after New Year's Eve?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I've been alluding to that sale over on the RPN forum, and have plastered the forums with the great news that DCP is in stock. Here's the ominous kicker; Will it still be in stock after New Year's Eve?
STEVEO, DAMN YOU!!!!!! :duel:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Rant over.
Well they just put up the JP8 grape a few seconds ago and its on sale.