NutraPlanet's New Years Bonanza!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Thumbs up NutraPlanet's New Years Bonanza!


    That's right, BONANZA! In case you didn't see the banner...

    • 10% off items **
    • Free Domestic Shipping Over $100
    • Everyday great customers service and speedy shipping !
    • Huge Discounts on Featured Companies
    • Tons of Samples and Goodies



    Sale Starts January 1st!

    The Planet : NutraPlanet New Years Sale


  2. this is why I love NP, they are making me go broke
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That's right, BONANZA! In case you didn't see the banner...

    • 10% off items **
    • Free Domestic Shipping Over $100
    • Everyday great customers service and speedy shipping !
    • Huge Discounts on Featured Companies
    • Tons of Samples and Goodies



    Sale Starts January 1st!

    The Planet : NutraPlanet New Years Sale

    So, the hype begins.

    how long is the bonanza good for?
    •   
       


  4. aww, i should have held off on my order

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    this is why I love NP, they are making me go broke
    It's one of those love-hate relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    aww, i should have held off on my order
    Not totally sure yet, probably 1 week.

  6. Yea baby!!! I'm ready

  7. thats a great way to start the new year, thanks NP... I'll have my order ready by 12/31/2008 23:59:59

  8. any code needed or this discount will be automatically reflected in the shopping cart?

  9. anxiously waiting...have been holding off on an order in case of this

  10. excited, thanks NP!

    Happy holidays to AM and NP!

  11. can't wait, actually have some money i can afford to spend on supps now, missed a few of the last big sales

  12. I am set and ready for payday/NYE. Time to stock up for the next round of fights I have coming up in the Spring.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Oh yeah. Going to treat myself to a late Christmas present...a big box full of supps from NP.

  14. I guess we'll find out more details in 2009 eh? says the anxious canadian.

  15. woop!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  16. just ordered. may order more...10 % off everything?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  17. Very excited to see what goes on sale. Anything being restocked for this? Or stocking will go as usual?

  18. everytime you guys send out the gold member discount or have a sale its always on the first paycheck where im have no extra money for sales. WTF! o well maybe next year or ill some how get sum money together. CANT WAIT!

  19. i love getting samples. its like xmas all over i cant wait

    sam everytime i order i want lots and lots of samples
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    any code needed or this discount will be automatically reflected in the shopping cart?
    Always a code needed Depending on how sober Sam is when he decides on it, it will vary from something like NewYears10 , or IamSantaClaus

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    just ordered. may order more...10 % off everything?
    Will release the details on what the limitations are, but it might not include clearance items. I haven't checked with Sam but we will clarify the full details before NYE.

    On that note, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all

  21. been waiting for this since Thanksgiving!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. I'll be breaking out the plastic for this one
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  23. I know where I'll be spending all my money for New Years!

  24. So, no Christmas sale, eh?

    No worries - I'm looking forward to the New Year's Blowout!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Always a code needed Depending on how sober Sam is when he decides on it, it will vary from something like NewYears10 , or IamSantaClaus


    Will release the details on what the limitations are, but it might not include clearance items. I haven't checked with Sam but we will clarify the full details before NYE.

    On that note, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all
    lol thats funny bro.

    okay
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  26. no international shipping discounts?

    no fair.. bloody us customers get all the perks!!


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That's right, BONANZA! In case you didn't see the banner...

    • 10% off items **
    • Free Domestic Shipping Over $100
    • Everyday great customers service and speedy shipping !
    • Huge Discounts on Featured Companies
    • Tons of Samples and Goodies



    Sale Starts January 1st!

    The Planet : NutraPlanet New Years Sale
    Great! Let's hope a lot of items will be in stock!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. free shipping to hawaii too? thats the only thing that keeps me from ordering alot of times, shipping prices. I know Nutra is sponsored here but im not going to pay 35$ shipping when i can pay 7$ else where.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    free shipping to hawaii too? thats the only thing that keeps me from ordering alot of times, shipping prices. I know Nutra is sponsored here but im not going to pay 35$ shipping when i can pay 7$ else where.
    I agree. Business is business. If I can get something cheaper elsewhere, I'm going to do so. if it's the same price or cheaper, I'll go with Nutra. The samples don't make up for money, IMO.
    However, there are very few things that Nutra can be beat on, so 90% of the time, that's where I order from.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I agree. Business is business. If I can get something cheaper elsewhere, I'm going to do so. if it's the same price or cheaper, I'll go with Nutra. The samples don't make up for money, IMO.
    However, there are very few things that Nutra can be beat on, so 90% of the time, that's where I order from.
    like the bulk powders. and capped nutra products.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    no international shipping discounts?

    no fair.. bloody us customers get all the perks!!

    it would be great but it would be costly for NP to do free international shipping since it can be like $60 odd. well for my orders anyway its that for postage
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    it would be great but it would be costly for NP to do free international shipping since it can be like $60 odd. well for my orders anyway its that for postage
    Ye off course, I dont want them forking out...but say someone does a mega order in the US.. that must still cost them 10-20US??? So why can't that be deducted off internationals?


  33. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

    Hail Caesar...Hail Caesar

  34. Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

    Hail Caesar...Hail Caesar
    you deserve a special discout just for your avatar.

  35. It would be nice if it was free US shipping that int'l customers get $5-$10 off instead of the nicely packaged shaft.

  36. looks like a great sale Need some more info before I can decide what im getting!
    SFW and GFH

  37. I waited until Christmas thinking that there would be a sale then, but nope. I'm sure the New Year's sale will be great; however, I can't wait. And it sucks, because what I'm getting is out of stock - so off I go.

  38. glad i read this tonight was going to order in the am

  39. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    It would be nice if it was free US shipping that int'l customers get $5-$10 off instead of the nicely packaged shaft.

    Seconded (or thirded technically)... it would be helpful if the rough value of free domestic shipping was deducted from the international shipping charge too.

    ESPECIALLY with the strong dollar making my pound puny

  40. 50% off at least for international shipping! woop?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 1)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
  2. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 4)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 11:04 PM
  3. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 2)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 3)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:39 PM
  5. Resolve's BC+EAA Bonanza!
    By Resolve in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Log in
Log in