Possible Christmas/New Year's Sale

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Smile Possible Christmas/New Year's Sale


    Just checkin' to see about a Christmas/New Year's Sale. I was wondering about the possibility of getting it going as early as possible for the people who will be on the road during the holidays. I definitely want to get an order in. Just checkin'. Don't mean to jump the gun or anything.


  2. I will be keeping an eye on this!

  3. Yes! I will be watching closely as well. Been waiting to see what is up for this year's sale...
    •   
       


  4. Got my bank card and order ready
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Got my bank card and order ready
    I'm with ya brother

  6. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  7. C'mon the free international shippin!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  8. Things are brewing, and the New Years sale is known to be the biggest of the year....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Things are brewing, and the New Years sale is known to be the biggest of the year....
    oh baby yes. I need some cycle support and havoc and post cycle support and some of that life support and yeah...I got about 4 other things I need!!!

    So best bet is for us to wait till closer till new years correct?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Things are brewing, and the New Years sale is known to be the biggest of the year....
    right on!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    C'mon the free international shippin!
    I second this!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I second this!!!
    My bank account thirds it
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  13. Please let it last for a while, i dont get any money till the 12th of Jan its a pain as all the good sale stuff it ALWAYS gone.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    Please let it last for a while, i dont get any money till the 12th of Jan its a pain as all the good sale stuff it ALWAYS gone.
    Unfortunately mate the full sale won't go until Jan 12 We still do run specials on certain items (I.e. JP8 the past few weeks, 1-Carboxy right now, and we've got the clearance products)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Unfortunately mate the full sale won't go until Jan 12 We still do run specials on certain items (I.e. JP8 the past few weeks, 1-Carboxy right now, and we've got the clearance products)
    so whats the chances of free international shipping? or like 50% off shipping? since it's Christmas?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  16. Grrr, well if theres an international shipping discount, any chance of extending that? I'll literally order first thing on the 12th.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    Grrr, well if theres an international shipping discount, any chance of extending that? I'll literally order first thing on the 12th.
    take a loan out :P
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Things are brewing, and the New Years sale is known to be the biggest of the year....
    big like 20% off everything ? lol

    cant wait
    S.n.S team member

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    big like 20% off everything ? lol

    cant wait
    haha would be awesome

    My order i've got ready is the biggest i've had to date. just under $500
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    big like 20% off everything ? lol

    cant wait
    LOL if that happens my order will probably double

  21. I know. I am anxiously awaiting too! My order is going to be my biggest to date also. HUGE!

  22. i might double mine too then ..just to keep up w/ every1 lol
    S.n.S team member

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Unfortunately mate the full sale won't go until Jan 12 We still do run specials on certain items (I.e. JP8 the past few weeks, 1-Carboxy right now, and we've got the clearance products)
    Stevo - tell Sam and Darren it would be in their best interest to have the graduated discount yet again.

    Last year I bought 1030$ worth of stuff (after the 15% or 20% discount - whatever it was).

    Jmh80 gone all out again, if this sale is good enough. Mark that down.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    i might double mine too then ..just to keep up w/ every1 lol
    Brah you gotta more than double to keep up with me. I just got a 19 grand raise.

  25. My 30th B-day is Jan.1st, so this would be Sa-weeett!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  26. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Brah you gotta more than double to keep up with me. I just got a 19 grand raise.
    dang .. get me a job too lol
    S.n.S team member

  27. now i have to spend more money..

  28. Any possible Dates for start time? 12/23?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jirahpaco View Post
    Any possible Dates for start time? 12/23?
    I pay atleast 35$ shipping USD kinda makes it hard to make orders on top of paying exchange, before all that its a steal!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I pay atleast 35$ shipping USD kinda makes it hard to make orders on top of paying exchange, before all that its a steal!

    Shipping to AU is normally 50-100US+.. and the dollar is .70c atm..

    :|

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Stevo - tell Sam and Darren it would be in their best interest to have the graduated discount yet again.

    Last year I bought 1030$ worth of stuff (after the 15% or 20% discount - whatever it was).

    Jmh80 gone all out again, if this sale is good enough. Mark that down.
    The graded % sale was VERY nice, I must agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My 30th B-day is Jan.1st, so this would be Sa-weeett!
    Sorry, you're too old for these new supplements

    Quote Originally Posted by jirahpaco View Post
    Any possible Dates for start time? 12/23?
    When the wraps come off, you will be getting a big shiny thread , and probably a newsletter too Until then, get your shopping carts ready and your fingers on that Checkout button

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    When the wraps come off, you will be getting a big shiny thread , and probably a newsletter too Until then, get your shopping carts ready and your fingers on that Checkout button
    Already there my brother

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Shipping to AU is normally 50-100US+.. and the dollar is .70c atm..

    :|
    Faq me, k i wont complain lol.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The graded % sale was VERY nice, I must agree.


    Sorry, you're too old for these new supplements



    When the wraps come off, you will be getting a big shiny thread , and probably a newsletter too Until then, get your shopping carts ready and your fingers on that Checkout button

    Send me a PM the day it starts and you got a deal!!!

    I will have to try and pay attention, Ive been super busy lately.


    HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
    PHF Rep


  35. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    When the wraps come off, you will be getting a big shiny thread , and probably a newsletter too Until then, get your shopping carts ready and your fingers on that Checkout button
    Do it as an AM newsletter that gets emailed with the subject about the NP sale. I'm likely to see that a helluva lot quicker than being on here - esp. when I'm at my Mom's house starting tomorrow.

  36. Id be keen, esp with our weak dollar! Ive been dying to do a small order of JP8, some bulk blueprint etc


  37. I want to keep an eye on this!

    credit card is ready!!!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph;
    ...
    Sorry, you're too old for these new supplements ....
    They say life begins at 40!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    They say life begins at 40!
    Good news for sure...I'll be there next year!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Send me a PM the day it starts and you got a deal!!!
    ME 2222222222222222222

    or some1 please remind me of the code .. bc i dont get the newsletter
    S.n.S team member
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Will there be an after Christmas Sale?
    By tops2heavy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 09:08 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 06:30 PM
Log in
Log in